• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to go to Six Flags for the first time in years. Ain't no rush like a rollercoaster. =D Definitely needed some good clean fun.
Was in massive pain after walking around the park for so long, but totally worth it, lol...

Very hard to think of today...but...it's Friday. That's what's good about today!

Thr sun is shining bright! As opposed to crazy thunderstorms and hurricane like winds.

I am baking! Its been much too long... Tonight Im trying ciabatta.

Baking is serenity.

Today has been a shit storm, BUT on the bright side, I splurged on the sale at bath&body works. Got $11-13 items for $2 a piece. At least I smell nice?

Spent a few hours out of the house socializing with old friends, which is a few more hours than usual. That sort of felt great.

Worked another 8 hr day get paid in the am. Will have enough for a car!! Coming back from the grips of H addiction

I watched SpongeBob and it mad me laugh.

Never too old for SpongeBob.;)

I talked to my brother today. We are getting the friendship back. I'm really excited to talk to him again :D

going home to my man and daughter to celebrate 4th july. ive missed them so much today and cant wait to see them.

...kytnism...:|

i msgd my accordion teacher saying im not rdy for the lesson this week, he was cool with it, and im not feeling much residual guilt plus i get to see my friends tonight !

Accordion? Badass! I had one as a little girl... until my brother decided it was a good idea to leave it in the rain >:| Anyways, Tuesday night was great! It was filled with laughter, mostly at my expense, but still! I love my job. I have so many friends there, and nothing's better than joking around and being pranked!

Accordion? Badass! I had one as a little girl... until my brother decided it was a good idea to leave it in the rain >:| Anyways, Tuesday night was great! It was filled with laughter, mostly at my expense, but still! I love my job. I have so many friends there, and nothing's better than joking around and being pranked!

ya i cant wait until im proficient enough to be able to busk in the city and play romantic french songs at night while its raining under an eave, GOALS! ;d

today i wrote and posted an electronic song i made which im really happy with =D and im starting to be less severely depressed from not having a weed fog veiling my pure thoughts, i must persist!

Status
Not open for further replies.