Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25I 1mg experienced warm summer day

weadazoid

Bluelighter
So surprise, kids get a babysitter and me and my wife are on our own. It has been several days since I took this endeavor on... needed time to digest it all. We had a plan, day trip. Took a day off and it was time for a day trip.

OK so we dosed at 4 pm. Warm june day. Terrible taste of vodka and NBOMe you knowit. Rinse spit, brush teeth head outside. I grab a sprig of mint and we are off to the solitude of our backyard.

It always hits my wife hard and fast. For me, first ques always hit at around the 20 minute mark. In the light of the day I feel warmth first more then I see things. I see little things though, like the movement of the trees, colors brighten. Seems as though the volume was turned up on the birds. Good thing is no bugs. Sun is shinen on us both. My wife reminds me we are in public and I have quite the shit eating grin on already. It has been about oh I would say an hour of sitting and talking admireing the yard and the quietness of the day. The concreate pad of my patio began to come to life

sudden awareness of just how high we are sets us to the walk to our house. Luckily no neighbors to speak of around. A conversation would have been awkward. Check out my pupils, very big..... Techno music goes on and into the bedroom we go. Bingo players not blasting loud simple medium of fun.... The blinds are closed,, but light still poors in. The light is colorful, rainbow like. Trails are now very clear as is the very strong erotic pull we both feel. This was strange and hot. She slowly removes her shorts. Lovely red thong. She is on the bed, colors begin to swirl all over her body. She glides onto the bed, her face and chest ease onto the matress and her tight hot little butt sticks up as she rises on her nees. Take it off she whispers. There is twinge like no other that rockets through me, I disrobe...... Oh god, she is slowly removing her thong, she is already visably wet. I dip my toung onto her clit. and then glide it up into her pussy. I realize I am instantly oddly hard, but not really big. She rolls over. My god she looks delightful. I giver her head for about oh perhaps 20 minutes before taking a break. SHe is quite loud. I think I made her cum to fast or something. My toung is very deep inside her. I rise up and start licking and sucking her nipples. She seems to enjoy this as she has wrapped her hand around my cock. Now it is quite hard. She slaps my face and laughs...... stop sucking on my nipples. How long was I at that???? She wants it..... or does she. It's odd, she normally is all about sex, but She said I actually felt too big. Now look, I aint gonna lie I aint a monster. So I backed off.

OK.... so how about a warm coconut oil massage. I glance at the clock.... 6pm still very bright outside. Odd confusion over how to get to my own kitchen. A request for water. water sounds great. I walk out and realize all the shades in my living room are open. and I am naked... whoops. No one was about on the street and no one can really see in.... but I still retreat....

back to the bedroom, put on some clothes... WTF... Go to the kitchen. Get some water..... and the oil. Back to the room, give my wife half a cup of water, she finds this hillarious. "either you got boored or you drank half of it she says"

I can go back I say.. Nah just take your clothes off and grab some towels from the bathroom she says.

Coconut oil is a lovely substance. It is a very suitable libricant, pleasent taste and smell, easy on sensitive body parts. Lots of rubbing and touching, at time we are both to hot to bear being ontop of one another. I did not actually cum from sex this time. It wasn't working for my wife. Now granted she was only few days removed from her last period and that means things tend to close up. Because we don't really go there when she is on her cycle, so she and I were oh about 5 days out of practice. At one point she said I was kinda like a cartoon character. I felt like I was moving around with bat between by legs. Sex could have been great but it never happened

I came breifly after a 69, I actually came as she was grinding her twitchy tight ass and pussy on my cock. Not actual sex, but alot of fun when covered on oil. which was great, but it lacked the verocity of our past experiences. OK.... so now it is rougly 8 pm. I did attempt to enter her slowly once or twice more but she pulled away each time.. oh well.

Still seeing alot but past the peak, time to get dressed on go for a walk. Well towel off first. I breifly ask about a shower but a walk seems more appropriate The sunset was INCREADIBLE. greens and blues swirled in the sky that day. We walked around the burbs as darkness came down walked past a bonfire that seemed so inviting. The kids who were there.... maybe we could have joined them, but we stopped ourselves. Could have been fun but it could have been bad as well. We are known parents in our lil community. Goody two shoes on the outside LOL...... Fire flies are LOVELY on this substance as it the summer blooms. Back to our back yard at 9pm. Night time has come, and with it most of the strong visuals have subsided. Still though the world looks different.

We talk and enjoy our quiet peace. My wife reveals her strong love of money. Something I know all to well. My life is too easy IMO. Watched Madagascar 3, and went to sleep by 12:30 am.

Side note..... may come later. IDK... My wife normally experiences a bit of discomfort after her period. Being out of practice normally means I don't last very long at all that first time back in. 25I doesn't have to be all about sex but I always wind up there.....

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, it made me horny lol. Glad you had a nice trip with your wife :)

LOL.... ya know we used to do some really good cocaine togeather back before we had kids. While it is not the same as 25I there are odd simmilarities to the extreame sexual urges that take over.

What is this perv powder you speak of? some kind of MDAI I am guessing

Thanks.... LOL..

25I is a very beautiful chemical, but I don't overdue, we have done it since.... 10 year wedding anniversary in Cancun was a blast, watching drunk beach Volleyball made my wife and I laugh a lot.

There was some real breakthrough carnality as well.... maybe I will try to write about it, but it was a while ago... not as fresh in mind as this one... LOL I think I am onto something new with 5-MAPB but I have just found my sweetspot.... more to come sooner then later