MAPS Welcome from Rick Doblin and MAPS

Welcome Maps, and I welcome myself to the ongoing conversation of this important work!

Thank you Maps! for making a forum here. I just love browsing your site,and get so excited when the new Psychedelic Science video's are released.
I love researching all the board members,the brainstorming sessions in video .And to hear Dr. Nichols speak and explain his research,is among my favorites.Keep up the great work,im certain you have lots of fans here.......

I've been a bl lurker for years as well as a supporter of maps. it is fantastic to see these two worlds collide and collude!

So many owe so much to MAPS & Rick. From the latest research to Zendo, MAPS is what a society in transition needs to incorporate psychedelics into life & experience of being human. The stigma is rather new, & western but the global effect of the awakening & dreaming can be witnessed in so many places despite the challenges we face. April 17, 2016 is Psychedelic dinners to support MAPS. There's tons of awesome ways to help them with the mission of moving humanity ahead! Thanks to all at MAPS!

Having MAPS participate in Bluelight is both an honor & connects to this great step forward in the dialogue, research as well as huge policy shifts the community & the Earth benefits from. My fortunate experience of talks with the way showers Dr Doblin, and here in Canada with Dr Haden (and staff) encouraged me to get involved volunteering for the organization, following attending Psychedelic Psychotherapy Victoria BC 2016 & especially Psychedelic Science '17. Thx to MAPS for putting this topic, along with Beckley Imperial back to the forefront of science and human healing. Brilliant staffs such a huge portion of this. The ZendoProject has become a very successful and kind venture.

Still getting it all figured out. The man has insight and charisma that is all I know. I don't think flattery is needed with such credentials but nice work.

“The human psyche is not unitary; we all have different parts. This phenomenon is widely recognized, but in psychiatry the terminology and theories about it are far from unified. Nevertheless, I think dissociation, parts, sub-personalities, selves, and complexes are all referring to the same or to overlapping phenomenon.”
Rick Doblin, Manifesting Minds: A Review of Psychedelics in Science, Medicine, Sex, and Spirituality

Cacao addict here. Now that is a problem that is super good for you.

“My brief survey of stimulant aphrodisiacs would be incomplete were I to fail to include that most famous love drug of all time, chocolate or cacao, from the seeds of Theobroma cacao.”
Rick Doblin, Manifesting Minds: A Review of Psychedelics in Science, Medicine, Sex, and Spirituality

Having MAPS participate in Bluelight is both an honor & connects to this great step forward in the dialogue, research as well as huge policy shifts the community & the Earth benefits from. My fortunate experience of talks with the way showers Dr Doblin, and here in Canada with Dr Haden (and staff) encouraged me to get involved volunteering for the organization, following attending Psychedelic Psychotherapy Victoria BC 2016 & especially Psychedelic Science '17. Thx to MAPS for putting this topic, along with Beckley Imperial back to the forefront of science and human healing. Brilliant staffs such a huge portion of this. The ZendoProject has become a very successful and kind venture.
Nice work :)

Thank you for the inspirations to expand knowledge. And then thank you for making a difference and being the change.

Sorry, if it is not a good place to tell about this.

Just want to say that I feel tears of joy, just for you are! People like Rick, Stan, Leo or many others who gave the good hope to the world.

I can't believe that this movement is for nothing, but now our world seemed to be moved to the some kind of its end. May be all this history with psychedelics is a test of humankind. Can we accept the light of truth? Or we prefer a dark and false in global scale...

It is seemed to be too painful and too incredible to meet all the pain what was in our history as a therapy process. It is seemed to be a catasthropha. I hope it is just seemed, not real.

All this history is needed to be as an evidence in the Court. Who are we? Are we search the truth? the love? the home? or don't, or otherwise do something to make it difficult to search by others who wanted...

Thank you, in any case!