View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't LSD. LSD is a relatively stable lysergamide, some of it's analogues are not. If you're worried about condensation then vacuum pack with an oxygen absorber and desiccant to be extra safe. It's not too much trouble to re-vacuum pack it every time you use them.
This isn't an easy task for most low level user who does not contain those sorts of tools, most of us will have simply acquired them over time out of necessity but some people refuse to ever do anything of the sort, who knows if they simply don't care or what but its the way it is. Also unless you know anything about AL-LAD's stability please don't speak on it, we will assume that like LSD it is fairly stable but if its even less stable than that........

Also whats the point of putting something in the freezer and doing the work to do so unless your planning on dosing far into the future, the price that could be paid is not worth it!

Lastly once again you can acquire all the components easily and get cheap ones, but most people will not bother with this, and if this is actually AL-LAD then its definitely not worth it to ruin a bit of it or a ton of it just because your worried about stability. If people are interested in this why not make a thread in ADD and ask, or look for publications on it to see if there's any speak about its stability(this wasn't necessarily directed at you, just a general statement)?

I appreciate the skepticism, but Shulgin has been quoted stating that it dropped in potency even under protective circumstances. I think that means that we aren't just speculating here, but that if you have the means for proper storage, you better use them.

Whether you should package them separately or not is an example of something that IMO ought to depend on how often you plan on using the substance. If you are going to take one out every 3 weeks or so it is best to find a way that does not disturb the blotters you are not going to consume. Putting them in the freezer, taking them out again and putting them in again - that is very unsettling for such compounds, is that what you meant with "ruining them"?. Because not worrying about stability could also ruin them.
On the other hand if you are putting them all in the same desiccated container you need to allow them to reach room temperature before taking them out. That is a tricky combination, and it means that you might want to consider sealing in a few separated batches each with their own desiccant, if you are sealing them in something without a vacuum sealer. Though if you have a vacuum sealer the desiccant doesn't seem necessary because you remove any air that would contain moisture.

I am pretty interested in the drug and I am going to try getting a few doses asap.

Report copied from other site:

AL-LAD 300ug + 25B-NBOME 1250ug
I was at a rave, not taking notes so times are approx.

t+0: drop two tabs of AL-LAD on the train on the way to rave.
t+1: at rave, met my friend, am feeling some mild effects, more anticipation / slight nervousness than any real effects.
t+2: definitely kicking in, music sounds deeper, getting some mild visuals.
t+2.5: drop a a 1250ug tab of 25B.
t+3: the 25B is kicking in. visuals are fairly impressive, objects morphing/melting with nice swirly fluorescent overlays. i am totally clearheaded. i am not as high as i would have expected but i may have some tolerance from doing 1250ug 25b and 150ug al-lad 3 days previously. but i have a decent amount of sensory psychedelia relative to my low amount of headfuck. this is a good mix for clubbing. i feel more comfortable near the music than i do outside around a bunch of strangers.
t+6.5: am running out of energy a bit. sit down and start talking to my friend. i am running out of physical energy but my mind is fully awake. i am incredibly open and expressive. realise i've been going wrong in some areas of my life.
t+8.5: the rave is over. i have an emotional crash and start feeling like a really terrible person. it's a lovely morning. walk in the park with my friend. she manages to talk me round. we have a really good talk but i'm finding it hard to focus on what she is saying at times - my mind wanders.
t+11: it's around 8.30. i head home. there's a rail replacement service. i find it harder than expected to navigate home. i start getting really paranoid that a friend of mine is on heroin, that he reached out to me and that i didn't help, and that he has overdosed, that i missed my chance to help and will regret it for the rest of my life.
t+12.5: make it home. phone my friend. he is fine lol. get my son to go have his nap. he falls asleep on me. i fall asleep for a couple of hours. wake up feeling good.

no bad after effects apart from lack of sleep.

all in all quite a good experience. i would be tempted to up the dose a bit but i will try again at this dose with no tolerance first. i would probably up the LAD rather than the 25B as i find 25B can get very overwhelming/confusing at doses higher than 1250ug.

Last edited:
Putting them in the freezer, taking them out again and putting them in again - that is very unsettling for such compounds, is that what you meant with "ruining them"?. Because not worrying about stability could also ruin them.
Thats exactly what I was getting at. Its just a difficult task to store AL-LAD long term in blotter form since any water retained on the blotter can absorb or possibly destroy the AL-LAD if the water/condensation was from the tap/had the tap chemicals in it . If it came in mgs, storage would be much easier, you could simply buy say five mgs, pack that for the freezer but keep two mgs in a separate bag for personal use whilst storing the other three in another bag for longer term storage, or even vice versa. Either all this chatter doesn't excite me a bit, albeit I haven't checked around to see which vendor or vendors are offering this to at least get a base of their legitimacy, i'd wager by the fact that certain users(not unlike yourself!)that are pushing to get it makes me want to believe it truly is AL-LAD but i've seen no testing done, or at least any posts showing testing of the blots confirming there 120mics(pr w/e can't remember ATM)of AL-LAD and not just something active that can fit on a blotter and is "LSD" like in action. Oh and nice one on Shulgin commenting on the stability, didn't remember that or must not have read that if its in PiHKAL!

Although selling im mgs could/would lead to danger, if they gave the customers the option on which to buy or gave a way to "reveal yourself" so they know your the sort of person who would at least be able to handle the mgs, properly who can say, they could require a picture of a sub mg scale or something along those lines as well. I know I would much rather have AL-LAD as a powder than a blotter, not only do I have a bunch of absolutely beautiful blots that would love to be bathed in AL-LAD but I would absolutely love being able to try different ROA's at accurate doses, not only for fun, but for documentation of effects at certain levels and such. Maybe with AL-LAD you'll be able to take a mg or more without the supposed "receptor saturation" begins, that would be an interesting thing to find out, I suppose we don't exactly know AL-LAD's safety profile as far as I know but.......

Plus it would be awesome if the vendor shipped the powder AL-LAD out in small dram vials tightly with bubble packing so there would be no need to move to another container upon receiving, unless you really wanted to! It would suck if the vial broke, but i've had idiots send me vials in an envelope before a long time ago and it didn't break, it came from out of country too, so they usually really batter those at customs/other USPS post offices.

They make more money selling it on blotters. Also they have less problems with people OD'ing on the stuff causing unwanted attention.

As to the storing, of cause keeping it in the freezer would be best, but ONLY if you could be totally sure you could keep all moisture out of it. And if it's even more unstable than LSD, then this is just something you don't want to stash away for a long time anyway. Just buy it, and eat it imo.

They make more money selling it on blotters. Also they have less problems with people OD'ing on the stuff causing unwanted attention.

As to the storing, of cause keeping it in the freezer would be best, but ONLY if you could be totally sure you could keep all moisture out of it. And if it's even more unstable than LSD, then this is just something you don't want to stash away for a long time anyway. Just buy it, and eat it imo.
All truths though thats why I stated they should probably have some sort of system. Of course they also make more money selling it blotter style but....ah well a man can dream of having 25 or so mgs of AL-LAD is his hand to pretend its LSD but also be blown away by the LAD itself! OD's? Maybe it might be a possibility, I don't know enough about pharmacology or haven't looked to see any binding data for AL-LAD so unless it works in some different ways, the only OD's well see is people running around nude screaming about being god and what not. Also if its similar enough to LSD most cases of death if it were easily possibly to die from, I bet they would just think its LSD, unless they really dug and routed it out. Agree with all the things you've said!

Oh and is there any more mention on the "protective" circumstances? Since its Shulgin one would assume he had it tightly locked away in some sort of freezer with all the proper requirments, or maybe he just meant normal circumstances such as keeping it free from most light, air, and moisture. LSD also degrades in those situations, albeit more slowly most likely but who knows. I'd wish for it to be as stable as possible obviously!

it appears to be an indole so i believe it would fool a ehrlich test.

yeah i mean an ehrlich test would actually proof that it is an indole.

@help!? The OD'ing part was just to add some drama to my post, no really, I think they put it on blotters because it's just so much easier all around for everybody.

It's available in crystal form from the source.
Caveat emptor

@help!? The OD'ing part was just to add some drama to my post, no really, I think they put it on blotters because it's just so much easier all around for everybody.

Caveat emptor
Well clearly my brother, but people will be OD'ing regardless, lest we forget that an overdose experience is any dose where the uncomfortable side effects outweigh the good and/or when more than generally recommended is taken!

The crystal form really wouldn't even be THAT dangerous(notice the upper case that!)as long as the purchaser uses a respirator or mask, gloves, eye protection, and their pretty much good to go besides the actual measurement, but once again liquid measurement has worked with NBOMes probably even with people weighing it on Gemini 20's.......:!

I would much rather have this shit slung as its crystal form simply for the ease of access and it will spread like wild fire(in terms of those who tend to distribute on down the lines, not the end users). Just think if they produced 25grams of AL-LAD and distributed entirely throughout the world! If they try to do that via blotter they will just get arrested most likely before they hit the first or second gram sold. Though i'm still skeptical because no ones has yet shown me any testing besides the vendors that claims the chemical on the blotter is AL-LAD!, but if it is AL-LAD and they contain a real quantity or can reveal their source or an actual lab to the community(or really those who know what to do with that info..).....then we could see a total resurgence of lysergamides, probably not on the scale of the 60's or 70's, but still! Out of psyches people are always much more willing to eat LSD or mushrooms so this could really get psyches even greater bounce back for use, also from what i've read AL-LAD just doesn't seem to have that same ramming intensity that LSD can have, as I find LSD has it at all times if that makes much sense(AL-LAD seems like the more subtle of the two, to put it easier). So if it hits mainstream hopefully we'd see more hippy like lovin' than nude marathons......

It would be nice to see this chem be available on a much bigger scale, I would rather have it on blotters than NBOMe or DOX, as DOX chems lack the powerful visuals, and NBOMe have to much muscle tension and overall body stimulation.
Plus they seem to be pretty hard on ones mind

How long before this gets banned? It makes me rather sad actually, even though I've never tried LSD. As soon as I heard that this was starting to appear I jumped on this and ordered it. Whether or not it actually shows up, I don't know. But I do intend to reagent test if it arrives.

Tom

Thomas Davie, I hope you ordered from the right place. Because I'm pretty sure there's already scammers around capitalizing on the NMR posted by the first (real) vendor, and the trip reports here on Bluelight. I don't hope I'm getting to close to sourcing here by saying that. Otherwise bitch slap me:D

I think you people are doing wrong thinking of this like a research chemical. It might be legal in most of the world, but I'm 99% sure that the source lab of this is a fully operational LSD lab. Which means that this is being distributed through the same channels, and in the same forms, as regular LSD. No ones going to sell it openly as a legal LSD analog because it could possibly leave a trace back to the lab.
This isn't going to be the next big N-bomb thing exploding all over the worlds festivals, since there's only one lab producing it, shit would quickly hit the fan, and we would loose one of the steady sources of real LSD. And worst of all, some really lovely and clever people would be going to jail for a long time.

Vendors own tests don't mean much, but the reports from people on here who tried it makes me believe this is legit. Also because the source is actually the kind of source I would expect to see LSD analogs coming from.
I'm normally extremely sceptic when some one claims to have some very rare compound, but this time I'm buying it. Unlike that LSB/LSDB joke that people were all over some time ago. Blatant scam imo.

I belong in that camp of people who believes that LSD analogs have been distributed before (in Europe anyway) as LSD. I'm very curious to see if AL-LAD feels familiar :) (But that's a never ending discussion for another thread)

All that said, I totally get you Help?, Who wouldn't want a couple AL-LAD chrystals in the collection =D

^I hope your not referring to me in that post. My hope would more be like this, AL-LAD is distributed in multiple gram quantities to specific locations around the world where it would be easiest to move it from. From there on its distributed on down the channels exactly like LSD is, I would hope the dealers would be kind enough to tell the people, but either way someone would try it and rave about it, then bam its catching on like fire. The only annoying thing would be when the DEA begins to try to trace the source of this, as they'll know AL-LAD was produced specifically and not in multiple quantities, I mean at first they may think that but eventually they'll figure out it came from a singular source. It would be a resurgence of lysergamides into the world, people would once again get to experience that wonder. I bet fake blotters would go down as well, I mean hell why not only create a few huge batches of like 10 different blot prints to make it easy for people to know, real blotters as well like the serious Kesey ones.

I also have a feeling a few LSD ana's were unleashed, I mean why not if the potential chemist has the time and skill/isn't a greedy whore. Also Fag, if you were talking to me, you've misunderstood, I don't want it to be the next N-Bomb, I want it to be "the next LSD" or something along those lines, nothing in there about legality, it simply has to due with a resurgence of a large amount lysergamides into the world, well hell the legality might help if you get caught with a ton of it, but once again thats not the point. So once again, I don't want some fucking fag(sorry to use your name in vein!:()waving sheets of AL-LAD around the street corner yelling thats its the next legal LSD, I want it distributed how I said above except I didn't write "how LSD is" but thats pretty much what I was getting at, the AL-LAD is transferred to the layers, then sold to the distributors, then its sold to the low level dealers, then to the middle men, and finally to your little sister! If it gets distributed as straight blotter, its going to most likely spell trouble, least IMO, though only from a legal stand point as I agree with Fag that its probably from an LSD producing chemist or lab. I kinda don't care to much if this is sold as LSD, it has a lower dose and seems less likely to cause as much problems as a super strong dose of LSD would so it would still be shitty, grimy, and dangerous but much less so than DOx's or NBams!

@Fagott.... I hope I ordered from the right place too. We'll see if it arrives, and if I can test it and it isn't an Nbome, but is an Indole alkaloid I'll try it. Orally active, correct? (Nbome's aren't?). It's a vendor I've never ordered from before, so.....

Time will tell.

Tom

@Fagott.... I hope I ordered from the right place too. We'll see if it arrives, and if I can test it and it isn't an Nbome, but is an Indole alkaloid I'll try it. Orally active, correct? (Nbome's aren't?). It's a vendor I've never ordered from before, so.....

Time will tell.

Tom
Absolutely, just swallow it right away and it should still be active. Like with LSD I never found any difference between sublingual or oral (just less chance of spitting it out by accident ;))

And yeah, if you can do an erlich test it's even better. Some low dose tryptamine could still fool the erhlich, but if you have just a little experience with tryptamines and LSD respectively, you definitely should feel the difference.

On a blotter you can only fit low dose 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt and 5-meo-amt (maybe something I forgot more? ) They are all pretty different from the tihkal description of AL-LAD. And nothing like an LSD analog. For an exampel. 5-meo-amt works pretty quick, first half hour it made me sick and dysphoric. almost flu like sympthoms. But after puking I felt better, and the trip really started. It was okay, but I haven't repeated it since....not that spectacular, but I did have some tolerance at the time.....

If your lucky some will be sending you LSD as AL-LAD ;) I'd see that as half a scam only...lol, with a happy end.

Here's to hoping you get what you were looking for :) Cheers

No Help? it was partly to you, but just as much to everybody else in the thread :)

^I hope your not referring to me in that post. My hope would more be like this, AL-LAD is distributed in multiple gram quantities to specific locations around the world where it would be easiest to move it from. From there on its distributed on down the channels exactly like LSD is, I would hope the dealers would be kind enough to tell the people, but either way someone would try it and rave about it, then bam its catching on like fire. The only annoying thing would be when the DEA begins to try to trace the source of this, as they'll know AL-LAD was produced specifically and not in multiple quantities, I mean at first they may think that but eventually they'll figure out it came from a singular source. It would be a resurgence of lysergamides into the world, people would once again get to experience that wonder. I bet fake blotters would go down as well, I mean hell why not only create a few huge batches of like 10 different blot prints to make it easy for people to know, real blotters as well like the serious Kesey ones.
I'm totaly with you on this as I'ts how I'd ike it to go down. But as I understand it, this is a one time batch. And it's probably limited in size. They just did it for fun, you know. let's make a couple of grams and sell it, because our freaky RC friends are asking for it.
Okay, if it sells well they might/probably do it some day again, sure. I think these people find LSD as the epitome of psychedelics though (me too, if it's good quality)

I also have a feeling a few LSD ana's were unleashed, I mean why not if the potential chemist has the time and skill/isn't a greedy whore. Also Fag, if you were talking to me, you've misunderstood, I don't want it to be the next N-Bomb, I want it to be "the next LSD" or something along those lines, nothing in there about legality, it simply has to due with a resurgence of a large amount lysergamides into the world, well hell the legality might help if you get caught with a ton of it, but once again thats not the point. So once again, I don't want some fucking fag(sorry to use your name in vein!:()waving sheets of AL-LAD around the street corner yelling thats its the next legal LSD, I want it distributed how I said above except I didn't write "how LSD is" but thats pretty much what I was getting at, the AL-LAD is transferred to the layers, then sold to the distributors, then its sold to the low level dealers, then to the middle men, and finally to your little sister! If it gets distributed as straight blotter, its going to most likely spell trouble, least IMO, though only from a legal stand point as I agree with Fag that its probably from an LSD producing chemist or lab. I kinda don't care to much if this is sold as LSD, it has a lower dose and seems less likely to cause as much problems as a super strong dose of LSD would so it would still be shitty, grimy, and dangerous but much less so than DOx's or NBams!
I think we are missunderstanding each other sometimes :) but thats okay. No I know you don't want it to be the next N-bomb, absoulety. I just meant if it was easily available in larger quantities as a legal high in powder form it would quicly be the next N-bomb.

Sure, distribute it like LSD would be best, and also how it will probably happen (i think) But I just don't think that the batch is so big they are going to bother to spread it all over the world to all corners. They sell what they have and then that's it. Maybe someday they'll make a new batch if they feel like it. But otherwise they'll just be making LSD again as usual, it sells to everybody and not just RC freaks like us.

^Hey that last part was only if it was all directed at me, I didn't think you thought I wanted it to be the next NBome, i'm not some sort of noob!:p

Yeah the world of LSD manufacturer really seems to blow a large dick these days, it would seem especially in the Euro countries(sorry my brothers but we had the love ins, you guys certainly had your share of fun but we had a bunch of wackos distributing tons of super potent hits of LSD while you only had a couple;))its only about the money now. Back when it was about the love and spreading that feeling, they probably would have attempted a mass production of AL-LAD to distribute to the corners of the world. Sucks kids will pay others *no price discussion* or more for a singular dose of LSD, its probably what causes those fucks to be so damn greedy, they know can lay 40-120mcg hits, produce 1 or however many grams, then make a huge amount of money being an asshole. I just hate that shit because they could make the money without being an asshole. There are people that would wait in line for two weeks straight to buy, one singular sheet of quality 200mcg a hit LSD for *no price discussion* a hit(still a bit expensive but if they were 200mcg tested.......!)and that number of people is pretty huge I would bet. They probably could have made just as much money selling the AL-LAD if they did it right in a sense, clearly they'll never make as much as handing off a couple of grams of crystal LSD to illegal sources as at first the illegal sources would most likely need to be convinced on AL-LAD, but if they were a big enough outfit they could just do the distributing themselves and all. Oh well enough dreaming of what may or may not be!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.