View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up with those high variations in dosage? most blotters i saw are laid from 130 to 160ug now here 2 reports of a consumption of 500 to 750ug and still speaking of a "milder than lucy trip". i wonder if its coming from hardheads or if they really got AL-LAD, or if the suggested 150-200ug just wount do it.

whats up with those high variations in dosage? most blotters i saw are laid from 130 to 160ug now here 2 reports of a consumption of 500 to 750ug and still speaking of a "milder than lucy trip". i wonder if its coming from hardheads or if they really got AL-LAD, or if the suggested 150-200ug just wount do it.

200 didn't quite blow my mind prolly cause of cross tolerance... but 500-750 you're talking about a serious trip and the people that wrote those posts are describing serious trips.

Without putting too fine a point on it. These proper TRs on this thread really are reports of AL-LAD... and of course, now that we're talking about it on BL, there will be scam merchants jumping all over it, the same cycle over and over and over again....you've got to remember that although a drugs current existence may or may not be true, availability and distribution is unknown and shouldn't even be discussed at all, I'm willing to suggest it's extremely limited. This is not a new wave of Chinese chemicals and I hope it never becomes one.

This is not a new wave of Chinese chemicals and I hope it never becomes one.

Ineed! This material is beyond the scope of 99.9% of Chinese RC chemists. Ergoloid synthesis is, without meaning to be pedantic in any way, a fucking molecular art!

One day the minds of the establishment will also recognise this as truth! If we/they do not pursue truth in our lives, what exactly of value do we pursue?

Last edited:
With the 750 ug report half of it was administered with delay, so tolerance is a factor.
And the effects sound pretty amazing to me, not underwhelming... like things you hope to get with LSD but with limited body load.

I agree.. all the best bits of proper L with reduced duration & intensity. Fuck me, I mean, what's not to like! Hahahaha wonderful stuff!

I'd advise anyone with tolerance natural or otherwise to take some time off before trying this. It'll be worth it, I can assure you!

I used to do red heart microdots ,pinkpanthers, pentangles, penguins, and many more i cant remember and the strongest imho supermen up to 3 at a time back in the days and i thought i was a hardhead but 150ug of al-lad was the only one i thought i had lost it completely. Maybe its been so long 20 years or so since my last acid trip and it took me by surprise i thought it was scary and also funny in a cartoon like way.I was a character in a comic like the dandy or the beano but this part only lasted a short time and am going to double up next time.I am glad i did only go in at 150ug first time. Maybe i am sensitive to this chem i dont know yet but will find out real soon. I would advise start low if you can. This chem is not to be trifled with so please be careful.I really like this chemical maybe actually prefer it to acid now less body load and shorter duration are better for me now at my age. hope i have not blasphemed

Last edited:
Its been an age since I took acid & recent Phen trips have upped my tolerance. But I have natural sensitivity anyway. 225ug was a good hit at home safe n sound. 150ug a week later at a gig was a bit different, pretty intense & less easy-going. Setting obviously as important as with LSD.

Although it's been a long time since I did acid, I also, so far, prefer this to LSD :)

I really don't know how to feel about this compound. I recently tried it again at ~500ug and felt that this seemingly large dose might have been perfect for a social or even public setting as opposed to the more private one chosen. I would not describe myself as a hardhead but I again found myself somewhat underwhelmed; by contrast, 400ug of LSD is plenty for me to have a fully psychedelic experience, but this trip was very easily controlled at all times. My trip was very visual, probably more so than an equivalent dose of LSD, and very physically pleasurable (fantastically erotic) but again seemed to lack a lot of the "push" in terms of mental effects that LSD has. I find it interesting that Shulgin chose to describe the missing aspect of LSD from AL-LAD as "sinister"; while in a way this description may be appropriate, I feel that what AL-LAD winds up lacking is some of the exploratory depth that LSD offers. However, this is not wholly negative, as like Shulgin I got the impression that it would be virtually impossible to have a bad time on this compound, at any dose, though I doubt I'll bother going any higher.

On duration/timing: again, I experienced effects that were almost barely noticeable for over two hours after ingestion (I swallowed immediately this time, rather than allowing for any buccal/sublingual absorption) and then rushed up to a peak very quickly after that. The total trip duration is notably shorter than LSD, as I was actually able to get several hours of sleep just 10 hours after taking it. It's worth noting again how clean this substance is, as sleep came quite easily following the trip.

I got some blotter today and am planning to trip tomorrow. The blotters are supposedly 150 ugs and on one side it says al-lad and the other side is a section of the sheet art which is an al-lad molecule. I'm thinking of just taking 1 hit; I can always take a higher dose next time. Did any of you notice any trouble sleeping after you come down like with lsd? Weed usually will help me sleep after a trip but I have an upcoming drug test so that isn't an option.

I hope the fact I did some 4-ho-det last monday doesn't effect my tolerance too much.

I got some blotter today and am planning to trip tomorrow. The blotters are supposedly 150 ugs and on one side it says al-lad and the other side is a section of the sheet art which is an al-lad molecule. I'm thinking of just taking 1 hit; I can always take a higher dose next time. Did any of you notice any trouble sleeping after you come down like with lsd? Weed usually will help me sleep after a trip but I have an upcoming drug test so that isn't an option.

I hope the fact I did some 4-ho-det last monday doesn't effect my tolerance too much.

i got those too, is it just me or are these hits like 1.5 times as big as normal acid tabs?

I really don't know how to feel about this compound. I recently tried it again at ~500ug and felt that this seemingly large dose might have been perfect for a social or even public setting as opposed to the more private one chosen. I would not describe myself as a hardhead but I again found myself somewhat underwhelmed; by contrast, 400ug of LSD is plenty for me to have a fully psychedelic experience, but this trip was very easily controlled at all times. My trip was very visual, probably more so than an equivalent dose of LSD, and very physically pleasurable (fantastically erotic) but again seemed to lack a lot of the "push" in terms of mental effects that LSD has. I find it interesting that Shulgin chose to describe the missing aspect of LSD from AL-LAD as "sinister"; while in a way this description may be appropriate, I feel that what AL-LAD winds up lacking is some of the exploratory depth that LSD offers. However, this is not wholly negative, as like Shulgin I got the impression that it would be virtually impossible to have a bad time on this compound, at any dose, though I doubt I'll bother going any higher.

On duration/timing: again, I experienced effects that were almost barely noticeable for over two hours after ingestion (I swallowed immediately this time, rather than allowing for any buccal/sublingual absorption) and then rushed up to a peak very quickly after that. The total trip duration is notably shorter than LSD, as I was actually able to get several hours of sleep just 10 hours after taking it. It's worth noting again how clean this substance is, as sleep came quite easily following the trip.

If the compound is so good feeling and light and visual, why not push the dose higher?

Myself, I'd love to get my hands on this but the only source of it doesn't ship to US. If I could get some of this no doubt I would see how high I really could push the dose.

150ug was good for me and you can always up your dose next time. Always a good idea to get a feel for this compound before pushing the envelope. Disnt find getting to sleep a problem but i did smoke some mam-2201 at tail end of trip

i got those too, is it just me or are these hits like 1.5 times as big as normal acid tabs?

Yea the def looked slightly bigger.

I took 1 tab about 3 hours ago. It took 30 mins to first start hitting and 1 1/2 hours to fully peak. It had a very positive smooth come-up and i'm tripping nicely right now.

Back when I did acid, in the 90's, my blotters size & strength varied every time. I had big "Sunrise" tabs that were mild enough to do a whole one of, & the same month I had these tiny little "Saucer" blotters which I had to quarter to get the desired dose.

Obviously, with the recent UK NBOMe ban, any strongly flavoured, extra large or any suspicious UK blotters should be used with extra caution!

Can't wait to try this one myself! Done to much LSD over the years(;))so it will be a terribly interesting comparison! Probably start with atleast 350mcgs of AL-LAD to test the waters, then proceed however I want from there once the 350mcg strength is established!

I look forward to read your comparison Help?!?!, from what I read this AL-LAD seems less deep and more recreational. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, to have a lighter ergoloid :)

I was under the impression that this was clear-headed, but that doesn't mean it can't be deep. Maybe the Mescaline of the ergoloid world

Status
Not open for further replies.