View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^heh my friend managed to cut his dick days before tripping for the first time in ages. He had spiders and maggots crawling out of the scarred cut. Poor guy.

Dare I say that AL-LAD is LSD perfected? All the positive aspects (depth, empathy, ego softening, introspection, etc) are there without the rough ride which acid can cause? Theres less push and less physical jitteryness, clenched jaw and speedyness. It also seems less likely to have a dark side.
it's my favourite psy as well, hope the current shortage is just temporary

I rent!

I got a bit, doesn't feel like enough... 8(

I'm in debt till about 2037 but I managed to get a bit of stock in. I'm still panic-stricken I'm "running out" every time I trip tho. Fingers crossed it makes a speedy return.

>Fingers crossed it makes a speedy return.
+1
I mean surely there's money to be made making and selling it... it has to return (I hope)...
And if it's true they have a synth that doesn't involve/produce lsd, I'd like to see other lysergamides become available as well... most of them aren't illegal in many countries..

The only real problem with this compound is the cost.

I managed to scoop up a good chunk of this stuff while the going was good, but at a rather heavy expense. I understand its a rare compound and all that, but it would be hard to justify spending that kind of money again when there are so many cheaper alternatives out there.

i don't know how much you're paying for it and we can't discuss it anyway, but for me the amount I pay seems fair compared to it's effects (not that i would mind if it were cheaper)

On a per unit basis it's not bad, but if you're buying more than a couple at a time it gets spendy quick, at least IME.

Perhaps I'm just used to the somewhat cheaper NBOMes which give you quite the bang for your buck.

Not saying that AL-LAD isn't hella fun though =D

for me it's about the same price as lsd, but with much less hassle and completely legal :)

How long should one wait before eating after ingesting al-lad? Say one drops in the morning before breakfast.

I never find psychedelics too expensive because you can use them quite rarely (at least I do)

On a per unit basis it's not bad, but if you're buying more than a couple at a time it gets spendy quick, at least IME.

Perhaps I'm just used to the somewhat cheaper NBOMes which give you quite the bang for your buck.

Not saying that AL-LAD isn't hella fun though =D

Only my opinion but the nbomes dont have the magic of the ergoloids. Yes 25b hit me like a freight train and the visuals from b and i were far stronger than al-lad they just feel so shallow no mind games at all with them. I actually liked 25c the most out of the nbomes funnily enough and what i pay for the ergoloids now is only about 25% more than i paid for superman, microdot, pink panthers ,red heart, white lightening, penguins and many other tabs of lsd in the late seventies and early eighties so im not complaining and its legal too.

To give the NBOMes some credit though 25D was quite deep and profound and has a level of introspection not found in the halogens. The gem of the series IMO.

But anyways, back to the topic of allylysergamide :)

How long should one wait before eating after ingesting al-lad? Say one drops in the morning before breakfast.

don't really thinks it matters that much if you're not nauseus from it (al-lad is nausea free for me but may not be for you)

I never find psychedelics too expensive because you can use them quite rarely (at least I do)

also this... unless it was something outrageous like 500€ per blotter or something

Anyone know what symptoms one would encounter if one is allergic?
you'll know if you are but it's highly unlikely you are(swelling, itchiness all over, ...)

Only my opinion but the nbomes dont have the magic of the ergoloids. Yes 25b hit me like a freight train and the visuals from b and i were far stronger than al-lad they just feel so shallow no mind games at all with them. I actually liked 25c the most out of the nbomes funnily enough and what i pay for the ergoloids now is only about 25% more than i paid for superman, microdot, pink panthers ,red heart, white lightening, penguins and many other tabs of lsd in the late seventies and early eighties so im not complaining and its legal too.
only tried 25c-nboh and while it has lots of visuals, al-lad's visual are much more interesting imo

2c-e has great visuals (and synaesthesia) too, but the nausea/stimulation is just too annoying to enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.