View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Well its certainly been noted that with psychedelics, lower doses simply tend to leave the user uncomfortable with a "stuck" inbetween feeling. I will probably go for something like 250ugs AL-LAD/75ugs LSZ or 200ugs LSZ/100ugs AL-LAD. Drinking two wines doesn't make any sense further than wine possibly having varying additives, ethanol is ethanol, either way.

will my al lad be degraded, had it two months now in my drawer, only got 300ug's left as i gave 150us away

For anyone wondering about comboing this with LSz . . . would not recommend at this point. 75ishug of each and I wish I had just picked one or other. It is like drinking two wines at once but worse. Could always be mindset, or this mornings modafinal (?), but nowhere near the pleasant or profound experiences, I have had with each on their own. Way more bodyload as well, could be that "not quite there, not fully immersedness" that has been referenced before from half doses, just timesed two. 3 hours in and blaghh

^Well its certainly been noted that with psychedelics, lower doses simply tend to leave the user uncomfortable with a "stuck" inbetween feeling. I will probably go for something like 250ugs AL-LAD/75ugs LSZ or 200ugs LSZ/100ugs AL-LAD. Drinking two wines doesn't make any sense further than wine possibly having varying additives, ethanol is ethanol, either way.

I guess I didn't explain that very clearly with the wine analogy, sorry. Think of a half a glass of white and a half a glass of red, together. The experience was not harmonious or synergistic as I had hoped it would be. Not like say mdma/mda combo. In this case a half and a half did not add up to a whole, it was dischordant. I was going to relate it as hearing two songs at once but that is often quite pleasant. With 150ug of each I have had not got "stuck" but maybe tolerance is starting to come into play now (one 150ug dose every two weeks for a little while now, no LSD for a couple of years before that). Would be interested to hear how you go with a combo, or anyone else, as I have not read of many other experiences, as always ymmv.

I comboed al-lad with mdma a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Full on candyflip vibe. I was floored by the euphoria. Took 110mg mdma around 2 hours after dropping the 150ug LAD, I think the mdma made it even harder to pick out what differences there may have been between the classic candyflip and al-lad+mdma. I was so happy, when I shut my eyes I saw visions, complete "mind movies" of everything imaginable. Absolutely incredible and I cant wait to repeat the experience. :D

I guess I didn't explain that very clearly with the wine analogy, sorry. Think of a half a glass of white and a half a glass of red, together. The experience was not harmonious or synergistic as I had hoped it would be. Not like say mdma/mda combo. In this case a half and a half did not add up to a whole, it was dischordant. I was going to relate it as hearing two songs at once but that is often quite pleasant. With 150ug of each I have had not got "stuck" but maybe tolerance is starting to come into play now (one 150ug dose every two weeks for a little while now, no LSD for a couple of years before that). Would be interested to hear how you go with a combo, or anyone else, as I have not read of many other experiences, as always ymmv.
Ethanol is ethanol regardless of anything, wine though may have certain alkaloids though! MDMA/MDA at the right doses is pure magic, more so than MDMA or MDA alone, but dose to low on either.....? Your left sitting around dwindling your thumbs.....

I'm really pretty excited to combine either this or LSZ with 6-APDB, seems like it would be an insane combo, especially with MXE added as flavoring!

Ethanol is ethanol regardless of anything, wine though may have certain alkaloids though! MDMA/MDA at the right doses is pure magic, more so than MDMA or MDA alone, but dose to low on either.....? Your left sitting around dwindling your thumbs.....

I'm really pretty excited to combine either this or LSZ with 6-APDB, seems like it would be an insane combo, especially with MXE added as flavoring!

He's referring to the taste of wine, not the effects of ethanol. Obviously you will still get drunk, but the taste of the drink will be rather odd and disharmonious, similar to how he felt LSZ + AL-LAD was a bad mixture, he still got high, but the "taste" was off.

Do post again if you combo AL-LAD with MXE. MXE is my favourite psychedelic to mix with other ones and I'm getting some AL-LAD soon and am highly considering it after I do my MXE+MET trip, but there's very scant information regarding MXE + AL-LAD, only one user in the thread saying he enjoyed it, then reversing position a few posts later.

I reckon the order that the combo is taken would have a big influence on the experience. On the wine analogy think Rose`, its just cleverly blended red and white wine...LOL

Actually Rose in almost never "cleverly blended red and white" it is made from red grapes using white winemaking techniques, LOL. But anyway perhaps we could get back to the topic at hand, AL-LAD, rather than focus on my imperfect analogy, and the ins and outs of wine.

Last edited:
I comboed al-lad with mdma a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Full on candyflip vibe. I was floored by the euphoria. Took 110mg mdma around 2 hours after dropping the 150ug LAD, I think the mdma made it even harder to pick out what differences there may have been between the classic candyflip and al-lad+mdma. I was so happy, when I shut my eyes I saw visions, complete "mind movies" of everything imaginable. Absolutely incredible and I cant wait to repeat the experience. :D

Sounds like a perfect combo, your report has interested in giving that a shot. The dose sounds perfect for sure.

I also wonder how a combo of m1 and AL-LAD would be.

I tried one 150mcg blotter tonight for the first time. MUCH stronger than I was expecting. It was almost like I was being blinded by the visuals an hour into the experience and I started having the types of questions that can often come up when trying something brand new (i.e. was this blotter unevenly laid?, Am I uniquely sensitive? ...) I didn't feel too much physical discomfort but my nerves felt a bit "raw". Considering this was meant to be a low-dose trial on a weeknight, I took 1-2mg of etilozam which brought things to a more manageable level.

I was watching the 1980 version of Brave New World and the Shakespeare quotes moved me to tears. I've never seriously read Shakespeare since being forced to in high school when it was entirely above me, but tonight has made me want to read it purely for pleasure. It was a very rewarding experience and I look forward to doing it again with more thoughtful preparation.

As a word of caution, I definitely wouldn't recommend starting with more than 150mcg.
This may be similar to 150mcg of LSD, but I really suspect the average blotter these days to be ~50mcg and someone doing 2 blotters of this (300mcg) could have an experience roughly similar to 6 hits of ~50mcg LSD.

Next up is LSZ, but knowing how strong this experience was, I will put much greater thought into set and setting. :)

Last edited:
To me LSD is very much pastel colors. while AL-LAD, for me, has the same color scheme as I found allylescaline to have. Prominent colors to me are navy blue, violet, magenta. But I've only tried 150 ug doses. I wonder if it would change at a higher dose?

I think this is very interesting, I always thought people more or less "saw" the same colors on a psychedelic. but apparently not :)

My AL-LAD colors:

MagentasRVB_Pantone_CMJN.jpg

th

300px-Color_icon_violet.svg.png

Yes, very similar to my own experience.

More of a set / setting query ... Has anyone dropped a 150ug tab while at a concert or rave? Was it OK or too much?

I have never tried AL-LAD or LSD but am thinking this might go down well at an upcoming Shpongle gig...

More of a set / setting query ... Has anyone dropped a 150ug tab while at a concert or rave? Was it OK or too much?

I have never tried AL-LAD or LSD but am thinking this might go down well at an upcoming Shpongle gig...

I would be quite happy to drop a 150ug tab at a rave. I find it very easy to manage in a social situation at that level. Obviously you might feel differently so I would try it out with a friend or two first.

One thing I do know is shpongle + al-lad = insane music adventure fun time

Read back, many have spoken of fests/concerts/raves and it seemed like AL-LAD at the right dose was a good time.

For anyone that's taken both AL-LAD and LSZ, which one seemed to be more potent by weight for you? 300ug of LSZ was awesome but definitely could have been stronger and I'm curious about AL-LAD in this regard.

For anyone that's taken both AL-LAD and LSZ, which one seemed to be more potent by weight for you? 300ug of LSZ was awesome but definitely could have been stronger and I'm curious about AL-LAD in this regard.

I have taken both. 300 mics of AL-LAD seems stronger to me than 300 mics of LSZ. 300 mics is my sweet spot for AL-LAD and i am going to take 450 mics of LSZ next time i try it as i was a bit disappointed with 300 mics hits of LSZ. I did take LSZ a week after AL-LAD so i am not sure if there was a bit of tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.