View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, on allylescaline I mainly saw oranges, yellows, and lime greens. I think we need a few more data points... :)
I swear color's were the same for me with AL-LAD and allylescaline. But okay, sure. It's probably just in my head then :D

I got extremely similar colour palate to that described by faggott, the BLUES wow. Violet especially.

Seems to be more pastel colours, wheras LSD is more RGB similar to 4-sub tryptamines/mushrooms

I re-read my trip report...played Siberian Khatru and Sometime World again... the experience stuck with me. I love it. I'm back, if I want to be back....

450ug of al-lad was probably one of the most visual psychedelic experiences I've ever had. Just amazingly beautiful and filled with love.

If only I could convince my gf to drop with me. This stuff has amazing recreational potential IMHO. Short and sweet, like LSD trimmed up, dressed up and with a bow on top. Can't say enough good stuff about this substance.

Some guy mentioned pastel colors.. googled it and found this image:

800px-Commercial_pastels.JPG

That image reminds me of the colors on AL-LAD... lime-green, yellow, pink, etc... are enhanced for me. LSD or shrooms its more darker red/green/blue.

^ "It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight pack, you may get the sixteen pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines, I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in. We're in motion to the ocean. We are not landlocked, I'll tell you that."

it's kinda hard to confuse lsd with lsz or al-lad which probably will make you tired and take forever to kick in

Anyone got any ideas about how to get to sleep after doing 150ug of AL lad? My last half of the blotter was taken 6.5-7 hours ago, and I'm still left with the 'skin crawl' feeling body load, and a racing mind when trying to sleep. I'm assuming AL is pretty done by 12 hours right?

yeah should be, I was fully down at 8h (probably earlier) but if you did 75+75 then i suppose it would last a little longer

I can attest to this being great concert material. I recently took 150 ug at Roger Waters' The Wall (sort of an ultimate test). It was far out, I could communicate with strangers a lot better than on the same amount of LSD, I could stand the 'eye of the public' better and was able to sort out my way back home with several trains and subways better. I couldn't sleep even at T+12 though, while with both my previous experiments sleep at T+9.5 was no problem at all, but I guess I have to contribute that to the concert buzz.

Definitely excellent for more sociable events like Festivals/Concerts were you still wish to remain coherent but trip a bit more than more casual phens like 2c-b or nbomes.

I am surprised people taking such a high doses. I was able to have a pretty productive trip with just a half of 150ug tab. I am not new to psychedelics, but I must note that I usually can take small doses and then make them work pretty intense just by concentrating on experience

If anyone was curious i comboed this the other weekend with MDA. I had somewhere between 2 and 2.5 hits (my friend was drunk and and ripped a couple in half and put them in his mouth saying that was the only way he was going to try it) and 100mg of mda. I ate the 2/2.5 hits then 1.5 hours later the 100 of mda. I did this to line up the peaks and it most definitely worked. The peak was around 3 hours in.
My first time with ergolines and mdxx so i can not compare it to LSD and MDMA. Both of them peaking was a bit much as my vision was a mess. It was a struggle to see the ground and not step in the wrong places late at night.
I found it interesting as the MDA was coming down i get slight visuals and this was no different. For about 30 minutes the MDA visuals took over and then it went back to AL-LAD's visuals after that.
I will for sure try this again, maybe with mdma instead, but it will be a while.

I see everyone saying this is pastel colored compared to LSD being darker.

However, IME LSD is very pastel colored. Has anyone else experienced the same as me with LSD, to then try AL-LAD and find it either not pastel or just more-so?

Hi,

Received 3 blotters of AL-LAD 18th September. Planned on going for it at the weekend along with 4 drops of Sid that I also have.

However after a full 24 hours yesterday I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to just cut the blotter and do half last night when i got in from work. I have work today which is why I only did half yesterday. But tonight im going for 300ug.

So... Dosed 75ug last night the second I got in from work. I swallowed straight away after reading tons of reports and getting the impression it hits you quicker if you don't let it sit.

30 mins later i start to feel my HPPD become more aware, ALOT more aware, to the point where i could not focus on anything. Started to feel very nice though. As though i had some sort of "lsd-liquor" It felt like LSD, but cleaner.

60 mins HPPD calms into a more Christmas-y sparkly effect, where everything looks shiny and crystaly. I had a few candles, soft light, bit of jazz. Lovely. at this point EVERYTHING is just pure pleasure. I am able to eat and shower as i would normally a night before work. Just feeling very pure. Enjoying anything.

120mins Exactly the same but slightly enhances, and on come the body highs. WOW. very small dose but simply beautiful. I could do this ALOT if I wanted to. Which I don't.

From 120, things would just subtly increase over the next two hours. I also note I had the exact same metallic taste and psychedelic cotton mouth as associated with LSD. I had similar "orgasmic" or "sensitive" flushes as with LSD also.

at 3-4 hours i noticed i must be in the peak as all same effects but start to experience slight auditory hallucinations and the pure cheesiness you get, again from LSD. Sunlight effects in the room as though the sun is peaking in and out of clouds. Similar to disco effects of LSD.

At about The 5 hour point I didn't notice the come down I just sort of snapped into it. Felt perfectly normal. Very tired and went to bed.

Woke up this morning to write this. First kind of trip report. Very beautiful substance. Barely any visuals but probably due to dosage. Tonight I will try 300ug as I said.

I am not a sceptical person, I do believe I received AL-LAD. I've read 100's of reports and everything I experienced I actually expected after making a few educated guess's in my head as to what the experience was going to be like. Which is why I trusted my self to dose on a work night.

As mentioned I have a few cubs in the freezer I am going to try with AL-LAD at one point. I highly recommend this substance to anyone interested in this world.

I see everyone saying this is pastel colored compared to LSD being darker.

However, IME LSD is very pastel colored. Has anyone else experienced the same as me with LSD, to then try AL-LAD and find it either not pastel or just more-so?
To me LSD is very much pastel colors. while AL-LAD, for me, has the same color scheme as I found allylescaline to have. Prominent colors to me are navy blue, violet, magenta. But I've only tried 150 ug doses. I wonder if it would change at a higher dose?

I think this is very interesting, I always thought people more or less "saw" the same colors on a psychedelic. but apparently not :)

My AL-LAD colors:

MagentasRVB_Pantone_CMJN.jpg

th

300px-Color_icon_violet.svg.png

top left purple and tight is exactly what I got lots of! I don't know if anyone went boomtown but the hidden woods were lit up in a purple and yellow and those are the exact colours I get

For anyone wondering about comboing this with LSz . . . would not recommend at this point. 75ishug of each and I wish I had just picked one or other. It is like drinking two wines at once but worse. Could always be mindset, or this mornings modafinal (?), but nowhere near the pleasant or profound experiences, I have had with each on their own. Way more bodyload as well, could be that "not quite there, not fully immersedness" that has been referenced before from half doses, just timesed two. 3 hours in and blaghh

Status
Not open for further replies.