View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ McKenna wasn't quite right about LSA...there's archeological evidence that the Aztecs used ololiuqui (a species of morning glory) and the Mazatecs still do to this day. I don't know the history of HBWR, but I kinda have to wonder who first had the idea to try eating it if it wasn't the Hawaiians. ;)

Although Mckenna himself was too frightened to take mushrooms for the last decade of his life after a bad trip.

This stuff is MAGICAL!

Posted a report in the trip reports forum but i posted it before i decided to smoke some psilocin freebase on the comedown, had a full ++++, merged with the universe. The mix of psilocin + AL-LAD was much better than with LSD... overall i'd say i prefer AL-LAD.

LSD/4-AcO-DMT-Combo was completely nuts, so i could really think of this one mixing also very nicely with some of the 4-substituted tryptamines, or 'just' shrooms themselves.

I think the same can be said about LSZ too.

I'm thinking about coombining the two Lysergides. I'm going to experiment cautiously, but what I'm hoping for is to use LSz to extend the Al-Lad hit. Anyone else had these two together yet? I'm thinking 100ug Al plus 50ug LSz to start with, then we'll see how that goes.

I've had lingering stimulation on LSz that isn't present with Al-Lad, & the LSz experience is definitelty deeper & longer than Al-Lad, so lets see what happens.

Naturally should I survive I shall report! ;) =D

I've read @UKCR that those two combine very well, and i agree they should. Why not?

I bet that they would also mix very well with it's 'parent compound', namely LSD.

The blotters were supposedly made by multiple pipettes each dropping one drop in the middle of each hit so the doses are probably round shaped. That means that if you cut a single hit into 3 equal sized strips the middle strip would have probably about twice as much as the edge strips. You would probably have to cut a hit up like a pie for each piece to have the same dose.

has anyone else hallucinated Moiré patterns on this? or on anything else?
It happened two out of the three times I tried this. When in a brightly lit room. Made some things very hard to look at because of these fast strobing black interference patterns...
never had this with other psychedelics

@Toucan
yes i have. on this and on other highly visual psychedelics (4-ho-mipt for instance, or mushrooms). for me though it was in a dimly lit room (think street light through curtains in an unlit room). the effects were breif though and not at all disturbing. then again, few things appear disturbing while under the influence of a good trip

The blotters were supposedly made by multiple pipettes each dropping one drop in the middle of each hit so the doses are probably round shaped. That means that if you cut a single hit into 3 equal sized strips the middle strip would have probably about twice as much as the edge strips. You would probably have to cut a hit up like a pie for each piece to have the same dose.

If AL-LAD or LSZ glows under a black light, like LSD does... you should be able to see the round drop... has anyone tried looking at these tabs under a black light yet?

If AL-LAD or LSZ glows under a black light, like LSD does... you should be able to see the round drop... has anyone tried looking at these tabs under a black light yet?
A quick look would probably not hurt, but theoretically black light's going to degrade AL-LAD and LSZ.

^Truth from what I know. It seems a bit purposeless but I suppose those who've stocked sheets, upon sheets of the material may well do it! Anyways, I loved AL-LAD not as much as LSD, it just didn't have that same flavor, but fuck its not like a new flavor isn't highly appreciated! AL-LAD was such peaceful material, I could really see it helping those with anxiety or scared by the loss of control on psychedelics. AL-LAD feels so fluid, and so absolutely god damn right, in the same vein as LSD did. I may very well though, like high dose AL-LAD as much or more than the orig. LSD, haven't ventured further than 175mcgs. Kinda comical as well that people keep arguing about the potency, it seems pretty much as potent as LSD if not just a tad less but I doubt its really to significant. I remember being thankful that I didn't eat both hits that first time around, which for those who know me is a rare sort of thing. I probably surely could have handled it but it probably wouldn't have been the down home easy going fun that 150ugs was.

Comical someone bet me to the punch but not in the same manner. When I get a chance I want to combine LSZ+AL-LAD. Probably something like 150ugs AL-LAD plus about 75ugs of LSZ? I'm halfway thinking this may provide a truly unique lysergamide state, more akin to LSD in a sense that is.... Either way i'm unsure. I may well go insane during this and begin one of my "binge" style trips. I was thinking if I do something along the lines of +0 - Eat the AL-LAD/LSZ, then T+1h/1h30mins, plugging anywhere from 5-15mgs of 2c-e dependent on feelings and mood. Then about an hour or so after that IM 35-60mgs of 6-APDB possibly mixed with 40-120mgs of MXE.

I already know AL-LAD combines beautifully with MXE, like a key in a lock, least how it felt to me! ;)

What's the deal with the chronology of this drug? I'm exactly two hours and six minutes into my first trial with it -- 150 micrograms -- and I only feel a slight "something" that could only qualify as a +. I was expecting a moderate to solid ++ at this dose. Is this thing going to start heading somewhere or what? I ate a moderate meal three hours prior to orally ingesting the substance and I have no tolerance to speak of. My blotters are properly stored too, so I'm certain that there's been no degradation. I'm very disappointed at the moment...

I already know AL-LAD combines beautifully with MXE, like a key in a lock, least how it felt to me! ;)

It surely does, just as LSD and LSZ. That said, i think my 300µg AL-LAD (+ a wee bit of MXE)-Trial will be very soon ;)

@lamanogaucha-While I don't condone up-dosing for harm-reduction reasons, BUT, for me personally, neither AL-LAD were all that spectacular until I got into +450ug realms. Again, that's just me, but this idea of taking a 150ug tab and expecting miracles is one I don't get. At that dose, both AL and LSZ were VERY underwhelming for me, which is why I got to a place where I assumed anything less than a 2 or three (150ug) tab experience was not enough for me. But that's just me. I found that AL-LAD shines at the +450ug dose, and for me, the same is true for LSZ. Again, that's just me. Once more, a lighter, more whimsical experience can be had with lower doses, and has it's applications, but for a kick in the ass, the lower doses don't do it for me, not surprisingly. I have had some heavy experiences on both in the upper ug dose ranges. I'd rather have pure WoW 'L", actually, but I do appreciate and love these two compounds as valuable tools for the psychonaut.

To celebrate Friday the 13th and having the day off from work I took a 150ug blotter about six hours ago. It seems to be tapering off now. It was an extremely relaxing +1/light +2 trip, and I was even yawning a lot and felt like I might pass out at a few points. It reminded me of the tiredness I'd get from LSA (the only other lysergamide I've tried). My mood keeps wavering between amused/giggly and strangely wistful, and my mind doesn't quite seem to know what to do with itself. But generally I've been in a positive mood all day.

There's another Friday the 13th exactly 13 weeks from now in December, it'll be the 2nd and last one in 2013. I just may celebrate this wonderful numerological convergence by taking two blotters that day. ;)

There's another Friday the 13th exactly 13 weeks from now in December, it'll be the 2nd and last one in 2013. I just may celebrate this wonderful numerological convergence by taking two blotters that day.

lol I like it.

It reminded me of the tiredness I'd get from LSA (the only other lysergamide I've tried).

I never experimented with a dose less than 450ug, but I would imagine that 150ug would have that particular effect.

^ Yeah, hopefully it's more stimulating at higher doses for me...

More numerology: My previous post was at 4:44PM, and this one is at 5:55. Both unintentional!

(Ok, obviously this stuff is bringing out some of my OCD number obsessiveness. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.