View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is a lot more powerful when you take 2 than 1. Taking 25 drops of motherwort tincture did nothing. I was seriously messed up. Do NOT, I repeat NOT even think about taking 3. Even carefully consider taking 2.

A friend of mine who uses psychedelics but is new to the novel psychoactive substances market wants to try AL-LAD. I suggested 300ug, even though I'd tried 450ug and it was a beautiful amazing experience.

I found 2 to be quite brutal. It feels more toxic to me than LSD. That allyl group was grating on my nervous system. It wore me right out. I won't be getting any more of this.

I don't think I even got a full dose the first time when I tried 1, because I just chewed the blotter for a while and figured it must all have been dissolved out and then I threw the blotter ball away. This time I swallowed them. This stuff is nothing to mess around with, I'll tell you that. It packs a serious punch. 2 blotters were like about 6 hits of 80's acid.

Last edited:
You ever read my report on AL-LAD, Jason? http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/683749-(AL-LAD-450ug)-First-Time-Myself-the-Mistral-and-Kipple

In response to someone asking me how it holds up with LSD, I noted that "...in my experience, I never quite "tripped" as hard as some of my friends on the three times that I enjoyed LSD. I don't know if my doses were somehow smaller or maybe I have a natural tolerance to the chem--but this 450ug [of AL-LAD] was more intense than any of my other experiences with LSD.

However, my trip was quite fulfilling and an important part of it remains with me today.

^Great report, I read that on another site a few months ago. It was a very well written, detailed report. Thanks for putting it out there...

I tried one yesterday - chewed slightly and swallowed - no taste (150 mcs, white blotter with print, the same as previously pictured in the thread).
Pleasant and very mild experience. Hardly any visuals. Very similar to low dose LSD, maybe not so stimulating or "pushy" - seems a bit more forgiving in this dose, maybe.
First real notice in about an hour, slowly moving towards the peak at about 3 hours, fading rather quickly about 8-9 hours after ingestion, followed by light residual stimulation. Slept after 11 hours. Refreshing sleep.
I experienced virtually no side effects. Was eating 1 hour before ingestion and again 3 hours after.
Look forward to 300 mcs next time, in a forest party setting instead of a "at home doing dishes" setting :)

I don't think I even got a full dose the first time when I tried 1, because I just chewed the blotter for a while and figured it must all have been dissolved out and then I threw the blotter ball away. This time I swallowed them. This stuff is nothing to mess around with, I'll tell you that. It packs a serious punch. 2 blotters were like about 6 hits of 80's acid.

I've read (somewhat unsubstantiated)
claims that bioavailability is better oral than buccal or sub lingual. I swallowed mine straight away to good effect. Might explain the disparity you experienced

Just ordered some, sure hope its legit. Only getting 750ug so me and my friend are gonna each eat 375ug and take a bus to the Denver Zoo for my birthday on tuesday!!!!
so pumped. Will have trip reports very soon.

Anyone have any comments on using this stuff at a festival/rave type event? Thinking about it. Just one dose at the most.

The various responses to dosages has me questioning this though....

I have eaten LSD at concerts plenty of times... but not nearly as much recently.

^If you like being on acid at concerts I don't really see how this could go wrong. I wouldn't personally cuz I found it too calm and light a psych to be around a lot of people (if that makes sense - I just wanted to lie in bed and look at the swirls on my ceiling, whereas on more stimulating stuff like aMT I'd be happy to go raving), but again, if you like LSD at concerts, go for it.

I think concerts are a bit different even on the bigger doses though, there is no need for communication if you get a good crowd, just dose it at the right timing, get lost in the music dancing for a few hours of euphoria then enjoy a really excitable trip home after such a good night and chill enjoy time with the partner or watch trippy shit/play albums. After a good gig the trip can't go wrong and once the peaks over :D

AL-LADs even more so easier for a concert, but not as rewarding euphorically and just getting lost in it, harder to go out of trance on it. I took over 200ug for first time at a festival and had a blast, benzos at hand if your worried and everything will be fine. Definitely still rewarding though, lysergamides have such a better headspace for this kind of thing than more recreational psys in my opinion. 2c-b for free party or something but something.

I think concerts are a bit different even on the bigger doses though, there is no need for communication if you get a good crowd, just dose it at the right timing, get lost in the music dancing for a few hours of euphoria then enjoy a really excitable trip home after such a good night and chill enjoy time with the partner or watch trippy shit/play albums. After a good gig the trip can't go wrong and once the peaks over :D

AL-LADs even more so easier for a concert, but not as rewarding euphorically and just getting lost in it, harder to go out of trance on it. I took over 200ug for first time at a festival and had a blast, benzos at hand if your worried and everything will be fine. Definitely still rewarding though, lysergamides have such a better headspace for this kind of thing than more recreational psys in my opinion. 2c-b for free party or something but something.

Yeah, I have 2c-b but AL-LAD's length is a bit more appealing. Basically want to take it and then maybe hit the bars for one or two near the house when I get back and have come down or am coming down.

Anyways, I am a veteran when it comes to pyschs at concerts/raves, but I do not see as much action in my older age lol. Also, I almost always have benzos at hand when tripping, for safeties sake at the very least.

Last edited:
I've dosed between 300ug (never gone below this as I am quite the hard head) and 1050ug. All I can say about the over 1mg trip (7 blotters) is that it was one of the most intense experiences of my life. full blown photo realistic visuals of real things all around me, spoke with God, all together an absurd experience. I don't get people that say this substance feels so toxic, I haven't felt that once. I will probably write up a full TR sometime lol

Had 2.5 tabs so 375ug and there were times I could not see for visuals. Just swallowed the tabs with a spot of orangina.
It didn't go all that well to be completely honest and it went horrifically when I experienced kind of sleep paralysis on a single nos balloon - possibly the most terrifying thing I have experienced. Normal sleep paralysis seems pathetic compared to that.
Set & setting were fine to begin with, the nos just intensified it a lot and I don't think I could cope with it really or I wasn't really ready (last time I only took tab but was doing like triples and smoking a ton of weed, this time no weed.)

I did the balloon and closed my eyes, but my eyes were still open. My friend didn't seem to stop breathing in and out of his balloon and it was just like the same moment on repeat again and again and again and then he sat up (even though he was still lying) and then turned his face towards me and then those movements went in reverse back to doing the balloon, this continued for at least an entire song while I was panicking and trying to change the song, I took out my headphones and yet the music was still playing. I felt like I was stuck in this loop for hours despite the song being only 4~ minutes long. Eventually when the nos was wearing off I got some visuals which had been 'chasing' me around all day but I'd been ignoring/shifting and they finally caught up to me. I can't remember or describe what it was, but whatever it was it was over and everything just fell including my eyelids and I honestly thought that was that and I had died. I was sat against a tree, head against it and bum on floor. Splitting pain where I had contact for the remainder of the day, it was like there was a thick electric cable coming from my cerebellum out at like 30 degrees to the spine and it was being pulled and pulled all the skin around it HARD almost forcing me to look up.

It's weird because from this point on all of my visuals and thoughts just became pictures seen on the internet, they all had a certain familiarity but I wasn't sure where from exactly. Plenty of memes appeared which haunted me and it felt like the producers of memes did it to ruin everyones future trips so that they would be a re-occurring thing in all of their trips the moment they thought about it. The rows of cornfields in the distance turned into flashing alpacas/llamas, there was one point where I felt like I was falling or maybe going round a wheel passing doorways into other things lives. I'm not sure which side I was on whether I was choosing the changing 'people' who were spinning on the wheel or whether I was on the wheel observing the people choosing but there was this one lady silhouette with her middle finger up like "fuck you douchebag" like she knew me/I knew them and had been here before/knew what was up.

Once it had all settled down, my ears went funny like on an aeroplane when they need to be popped but a bit more muffled and it felt like there was a finger in each of my ears pushing together and almost touching. This produced an 8 shape with my mind. I also felt like I had been smacked in the back of my head with something blunt where that 'cord' left my skull for all of today.

Something else really weird that happened though was that we were in the middle of nowhere, in a place NO ONE ever goes. I know it like the back of my hand, grew up there basically have memories of each and every little gateway or fence. This place is deserted, a nice little forest with a huge path leading all the way around it. It's a little overgrown and there's no way you can see very far into the foresty part and yet this kid that lives just down the street from me manages to decide to cut half way through the forest and pass us literally metres away. Probably just a very very weird coincidence but it shocked me a lot, especially as he has no business up there.

Holy shit I've written a lot, was not expecting that.

PS. First alerts at maybe 40 minutes (ate 1.5 hours before) and peaking at 1h20. Was coming off peak at about 3h, visuals ended at like about 5h but the thought processes didn't really die down until I etizolamed myself out at 11h - would have continued to see where it took me but I knew I was in for a hefty day at work (ended up doing 14h shift, one 20min break)

PSS. Gummy worms.

E: Just remembered the song playing - All Along The Watchtower. Possibly the ultimate song to die to...

Last edited:
Had 2.5 tabs so 375ug and there were times I could not see for visuals. Just swallowed the tabs with a spot of orangina.
It didn't go all that well to be completely honest and it went horrifically when I experienced kind of sleep paralysis on a single nos balloon - possibly the most terrifying thing I have experienced. Normal sleep paralysis seems pathetic compared to that.
Set & setting were fine to begin with, the nos just intensified it a lot and I don't think I could cope with it really or I wasn't really ready (last time I only took tab but was doing like triples and smoking a ton of weed, this time no weed.)

I did the balloon and closed my eyes, but my eyes were still open. My friend didn't seem to stop breathing in and out of his balloon and it was just like the same moment on repeat again and again and again and then he sat up (even though he was still lying) and then turned his face towards me and then those movements went in reverse back to doing the balloon, this continued for at least an entire song while I was panicking and trying to change the song, I took out my headphones and yet the music was still playing. I felt like I was stuck in this loop for hours despite the song being only 4~ minutes long. Eventually when the nos was wearing off I got some visuals which had been 'chasing' me around all day but I'd been ignoring/shifting and they finally caught up to me. I can't remember or describe what it was, but whatever it was it was over and everything just fell including my eyelids and I honestly thought that was that and I had died. I was sat against a tree, head against it and bum on floor. Splitting pain where I had contact for the remainder of the day, it was like there was a thick electric cable coming from my cerebellum out at like 30 degrees to the spine and it was being pulled and pulled all the skin around it HARD almost forcing me to look up.

It's weird because from this point on all of my visuals and thoughts just became pictures seen on the internet, they all had a certain familiarity but I wasn't sure where from exactly. Plenty of memes appeared which haunted me and it felt like the producers of memes did it to ruin everyones future trips so that they would be a re-occurring thing in all of their trips the moment they thought about it. The rows of cornfields in the distance turned into flashing alpacas/llamas, there was one point where I felt like I was falling or maybe going round a wheel passing doorways into other things lives. I'm not sure which side I was on whether I was choosing the changing 'people' who were spinning on the wheel or whether I was on the wheel observing the people choosing but there was this one lady silhouette with her middle finger up like "fuck you douchebag" like she knew me/I knew them and had been here before/knew what was up.

Once it had all settled down, my ears went funny like on an aeroplane when they need to be popped but a bit more muffled and it felt like there was a finger in each of my ears pushing together and almost touching. This produced an 8 shape with my mind. I also felt like I had been smacked in the back of my head with something blunt where that 'cord' left my skull for all of today.

Something else really weird that happened though was that we were in the middle of nowhere, in a place NO ONE ever goes. I know it like the back of my hand, grew up there basically have memories of each and every little gateway or fence. This place is deserted, a nice little forest with a huge path leading all the way around it. It's a little overgrown and there's no way you can see very far into the foresty part and yet this kid that lives just down the street from me manages to decide to cut half way through the forest and pass us literally metres away. Probably just a very very weird coincidence but it shocked me a lot, especially as he has no business up there.

Holy shit I've written a lot, was not expecting that.

PS. First alerts at maybe 40 minutes (ate 1.5 hours before) and peaking at 1h20. Was coming off peak at about 3h, visuals ended at like about 5h but the thought processes didn't really die down until I etizolamed myself out at 11h - would have continued to see where it took me but I knew I was in for a hefty day at work (ended up doing 14h shift, one 20min break)

PSS. Gummy worms.

That sounds absolutely insane :O

I remember doing 2 nos canisters in a row while on mushrooms and suddenly I was floating in this void. I would see little flashes of colour in the darkness and when I moved my body it felt like the air was 10x thicker.

I really think any dissociative has the potential to send even the most controlled trip out of control. Ketamine has done this to me a few times haha :p

Anyone find that the visuals are somewhat different to LSD? This was much less melty and shroom like for me, and a different colour palette...

While sadly I found it no where near as auditory as acid, visually I prefer AL-LAD. LSD visuals for me were always quite similar to what I get from high dose shrooms & 4-substituted tryptamines.
This is different, both times I tried it I would get lots of this gold & silver metallic shimmering effect, which I've only had from DMT & DPT before. It's like as if gold leaf were fluttering in the wind under a bright light. Also purply blues would be incredibly vivid and violet colours would come out of nowhere...
Another effect that I've not had from anything else was this fast strobing interference pattern overlaid black and white onto my vision, like the Moiré effect from two superimposed grids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHrNmyFSfFQ
a bit like this but faster more subtle and a pattern more like the squared one above:
NSFW:
Moire_Lines.svg

I only had it for a brief while, and while it was interesting but made some things very difficult to look...

Is it understood yet if the chemical breaks down faster than LSD, or would it be cool to store a few AL-LAD blotters in a dark, dry place, for lets say, ~2 months, without them losing a considerable amount of potency? sorry im too lazy to browse the whole thread, thank you!

Anyone have any experience with booster doses? For example taking a 150 ug blotter, then maybe two hours later taking another 25-50 milligrams (if the 150 is not enough)...

Also wondering if anyone has added small doses of a 2C chemical, I am thinking something like 10 milligrams of 2c-b or 20 mgs of 2c-c a few hours into the trip...

Last edited:
Boosting or supplementing works fine. Be careful not to overdo it coz you're battling tolerance with each dose & it kinda sneaks up on you anyway. Keep an eye on what you're doing & you'll be fine.

I have heard of a 2c being added to the Al to excellent effect but I have no experience of such...

Status
Not open for further replies.