View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Si! I was wondering what to do with the ball. Good to know that only a small amount of blotter's needed, too. :)

Thanks, Si! I was wondering what to do with the ball. Good to know that only a small amount of blotter's needed, too. :)

Pleasure :) I put some ehrlich results up here someplace, might be in this thread somewhere. My first test ever, quite succesful.

I used perhaps a tenth of a tab, so it woulda had no more than 15ug to 20ug on it & I still got a quick & obvious, though light, colour change.

ah here it is, the right hand result is a non-ergoloid blotter... Thanks to Transform for editting my image, rehosting it & making the pic safe for BL :) -
0U49wlHm.png

how does al-lad affect tolerances? does it increase tolerances for prolongued periods, like the nbomes? or is it milder, similar to the 2c family?

I would expect it to cause a strong but shortlived tolerance, like LSD or the tryptamines.

how does al-lad affect tolerances? does it increase tolerances for prolongued periods, like the nbomes? or is it milder, similar to the 2c family?

similar to lsd. if you take more, you will probably get fucked up, but more body high than visuals.

dan k; said:
So friday night I ingested a 150ug tab(ones with the chem stricture on one side and al-lad on back) around 930pm

About 6-7 hours after dropping I felt it starting to fading away so I ate another >100ug of liquid lsd and came right back up within 30 mins.

I will note that the next day it required >450ug lsd to get back on my level, and I didnt even notice much visuals, mostly just the giggles and silly nonsense talk.

All the reports seem very positive and compare it to LSD. I don't see any reason for LSD to exist from now on. If this drug is so similar, why take the risk synthesizing LSD? It strikes me as profoundly easier to illegally import this and get away with it in countries with analogue laws, even for high level LSD sellers, than it is to make LSD. I assume the only objective way to tell the difference reliably is with tests that cost hundreds of dollars to conduct?

It certainly seems that way no? I guess we can take solace that the "death of LSD" is basically something that acts nearly identically.

^Yeah, and every country that doesn't have analogue laws could become a hub for mass production and distribution. Hopefully that happens -- no more "one bust removes half the supply" bullshit. As long as it's nearly the same that sounds like a great thing.

took some AL-LAD on Saturday mid afternoon, very little effects (patterns stuck out more, some colours seemed prettier than normal, just enough effects that I wouldn't write it off as placebo) noticed until it got dark (several hours later), after which it seemed fully active for around 6 hours, shouldn't the drugs effects largely worn off by the time I started tripping? anyone else have this?

The AL-LAD was from a reliable vendor

All the reports seem very positive and compare it to LSD. I don't see any reason for LSD to exist from now on. If this drug is so similar, why take the risk synthesizing LSD? It strikes me as profoundly easier to illegally import this and get away with it in countries with analogue laws, even for high level LSD sellers, than it is to make LSD. I assume the only objective way to tell the difference reliably is with tests that cost hundreds of dollars to conduct?

After sampling 200ug AL-LAD for the first time recently i found that there are many differences between it and LSD. AL-LAD is a very interesting chemical with its own characteristics and potentially a very useful tool but it doesnt have either the depth or scope that LSD has in my opinion.

Sorry for the trash post but this thread has peeked my interest in this beauty...

Like LSD - mindfuck......seems like the perfect chem to me.

LSD was my first classical hallucinogen tried and did not disappoint. Later on though, the truths of life made it difficult to enjoy this chemical (LSD) without a brutal assault on my moral/ethical center. I know that the issue lies within me for resolution but it doesn't mean that I have stopped seeking a kinder alternative to psychedelic travel.

Always on the look-out for 'greener pastures' I am willing to delve into this chemicals story as though it was my own. Seeking a new perspective on an already 'new' world can be dangerous, I know, but honestly I am no stranger to fear or death.

Just want to give a thanks to this community for the brazen effort to unveil the hidden for those willing to search.

Has anyone had a feeling of motion sickness with this ?
375ug caused dizziness & a strong psychedelic effect.
I wonder if travel sickness meds would alleviate the motion sickness part of it

This thread has seen plenty of reports and endorsements already, but AL-LAD treated me so well that I feel compelled to do my bit of preaching to the choir ;) To provide a bit of background - I have so far tried AL-LAD five times - at 150mcg, 300mcg, and 3x450mcg.

The first time I tried AL-LAD (at 150mcg) resembled my first LSD trip in some ways. Although the sensations were different, I had a strong sense of experiencing something very special to me, of entering a new and exciting realm, and I knew at +1:30 that this is a place I will eagerly seek out in the future.

Another memory of that first trip that really stands out was the lack of anxiety throughout. LSD is prone to giving me quite a bit of anxiety in a social setting, the sense of "OMG everyone can see that I am on drugs". AL-LAD is kind in this regard, making me feel assured and comfortable, regardless of the circumstances. I was able to keep my cool even during brief detours into a highly non-optimal setting (e.g. a beer garden packed with boozed-up folks). There, I felt comfortable enough to shed the protective shield of my sunglasses - after all, why wouldn't it be ok to walk around with pupils the size of saucers? :)

I find it easiest to describe AL-LAD in general by saying how it differs from LSD in my experience.

Most notably of all, the duration is shorter. I will not attempt to give precise numbers, but the drop-off after the peak does happen faster than on LSD. I have gone to sleep at T+8 on AL-LAD - this is something unheard of with LSD, that tends to keep me up, sometimes for uncomfortably long hours.

The visual distortions on AL-LAD seem to be somehow...calmer. If LSD is a manic light-show at a rave, AL-LAD makes the world ebb and flow like waves of the sea. That is not to say that it does not get quite intense, given the right dosage. In general, though, the visual aspect of the substance is very similar to LSD.

Other hallucinatory phenomena also tend to resemble its older cousin, although, after several trials, I have come to distinguish some differences. I suspect these will be very subjective though, so I will not go into more detail.

On to the elephant in the room - the psychological depth, aka, the "mindfuck". It's true that AL-LAD has not, as of yet, made me wonder whether I am in fact dead, and merely living a sort of dreamlife, while transitioning to the bardo of becoming. AL-LAD also hasn't disentangled my sense of self to the point where I could not find my center. Is it capable of pulling these tricks, that LSD is so good at? I do not know. I have not gone higher than 450mcg, and AL-LAD is not as potent as LSD, microgram per microgram. I feel that higher dosages will be neccessary if the mind is to be fucked, but I see no reason why it couldn't happen. AL-LAD certainly is very similar to LSD in most aspects - why not in this one?

One final note - AL-LAD feels totally benign, physically. After five trials, three of those at 450mcg, I have yet to experience a negative physical effect apart from a slightly elevated rate of perspiration (it is a hot summer, though). I have not experienced the symptoms commonly associated with vasoconstriction on it. I should note that LSD does sometimes give me slight vasoconstriction.

So that is that. If I come across as an AL-LAD "fanboy", it's because I am. This substance is fast becoming as dear as LSD to me. Long may its availability continue :)

Would 5-meo-dalt use in the days before using AL-LAD cause cross tolerance? if so to what extent?

Probably yes but given how atypical 5-MeO-DALT is it's impossible to say how much. It should last more than 4-5 days though.

This emergence of LSD type RCs is very exciting to me. Al LAD actually sounds better than LSD in some respects, like shorter duration and being able to sleep. I don't really want to be high for as long as LSD lasts and I sure don't want to stay awake all night after.

LSZ sounds a bit less desirable to me, with reports of nausea/vomiting and hyperthermia at high doses and longer duration. Al LAD is closest to LSD, actually having the same diethylamide group, just with an allyl group added at one point in the molecule. Allyl's seem to generally make a compound gentler somehow and in this case it appears to have eliminated a few bad traits of LSD. I also haven't heard any complaints about vasoconstriction or nutsack constriction, neither of which are fun. I think Al LAD may be the REAL ideal psychedelic and LSD was just a preliminary step on the road to the creation of Al LAD, the ultimate psyche.

When the NBOMEs came out I thought they would be the ultimate psyche but they turned out to be pretty much the same as the 2CXs just more potent. I never once got LSD-like visuals from any PEA, just felt sickly and there were slight halos and some slight distortion but nothing at all like LSD for me. Others seem to get full LSD-like visuals from them but I sure don't. I actually have an aversion to taking PEA's now. I know that nothing good will come of it and I will be sick the whole day so what's the attraction in that? The stuff just sits there cuz I damn sure don't feel like making myself sick anytime soon just for some slight halos. I'm pretty sure I will actually use AL LAD. LSZ is a cooler name though, sort of a zombie reference.

Now, the only problem is that the UK seems to be the only source at present. I made the smallest test order to see if it actually arrives or not. If the conduit is reliable then I will get as much as possible before the inevitable ban comes in. I just hope the price goes down soon because right now it's almost as bad as street acid prices. Not that I can GET street acid where I live, which is why I was waiting for something like this to become available.

Can the Gov't ban Al LAD? I presume they would need to show that it's actually dangerous to society. They banned LSD in the days when they could get away with anything (Nixon days). LSD is not in itself dangerous, having low toxicity. Nobody will die from an AL LAD Overdose, unless it's massive, so how could they justify banning it? LSZ may be more dangerous though. I could see an overdose of that being a problem.

What's up, Jason?

The only problem with stockpiling a whole lot of AL-LAD to prepare for an "inevitable ban" as you put it -- how does the chemical keep? I've read in several instances that the substance degrades rather quickly.

Other than that, I agree with you. AL-LAD is quite an awesome substance.

** 9 days no stims/psychs/alcohol. **

Exciting! how is the time distortion aspect? Can be very giggly and mindblowing/spiritual as lsd or mushies? This chem with added lack of anxiety and extremely low dosage seems too good to be true

going to be giving 225 ug a go on friday with a buddy. we plan on heading into a big forest near us so sould be a good trip. i will report back with our results

Status
Not open for further replies.