• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did DXM + DOC the night that you dosed your ibogaine, xorkoth

i wonder if our trip wavelengths collided at all

i spent like an hour or two in pretty deep, blank meditation. not much recollection of it.

I have this friend who lived a few rooms down from me when I was in the dorms freshman year, his name is "skinny the wethead." He is notorious for basically being a PCP addict. He has struggled with symptoms of psychosis and schizophrenia his whole childhood, and even has memories of banging his head on the wall to keep the voices out (or so he claims, I believe him). Apparently one weekend long binge of PCP made a lot of his OCD/psychosis symptoms he would experience every night basically disappear. He's offered to smoke 'wet' with me multiple times and I refused all but one time, and that time I took half a puff of a 'dipper' and didn't really feel it. Now that schools over, I'm in the mood for a new experience and I hit him up today but he didn't answer after he realized I actually wanted it lol

I'll probably do some this summer and will provide tales of what north philly pcp is like to someone who's not horribly uneducated about it :D. my gf already doesnt approve lol 8)

I also want to try some PCP now that I have access to some.. it seems quite enjoyable to someone who knows what they're doing, yet VERY dangerous to those who are ill-informed on the subject.

i did DXM + DOC the night that you dosed your ibogaine, xorkoth

i wonder if our trip wavelengths collided at all

i spent like an hour or two in pretty deep, blank meditation. not much recollection of it.

They sure could have, my early dreams (the first two nights) were full of Bluelighters even though except for a few cases I don't know who they were specifically. But it's interesting since so many people were sending their thoughts to me. Of course it could easily have just been the fact that I'm really into Bluelight and thus pulled from my own subconscious.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/722687-How-to-dose-SWIMS-friend-who-has-consented chek it out :D idiots

p.s. im on doc, mxe, mxp, diphen, difreant teas, tobaco snuffs with and without caffeine a bit of waky tabbaky and hmm i have a buisness trip in 1h30mins, with my father, dont have eyeglasess though just huge dialated pupils.... for real any hints ?

Hmmm... pray? ;) Just kidding. But, why did you do so many drugs right before a business trip with your dad? How are you doing? It's been many hours since you posted.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/722687-How-to-dose-SWIMS-friend-who-has-consented chek it out :D idiots

p.s. im on doc, mxe, mxp, diphen, difreant teas, tobaco snuffs with and without caffeine a bit of waky tabbaky and hmm i have a buisness trip in 1h30mins, with my father, dont have eyeglasess though just huge dialated pupils.... for real any hints ?

Lol praying might be a good option. I hate feeling the effects of caffeine unless they're absolutely necessary to properly motivate me. DOC + caffeine or MXE + caffeine alone would both be combos I'd be very hesitant of trying, much less before a business trip with my dad. Sounds like a gnarly drug combo to say the least. I hope everything is all good :D

I'm going on a plane ride in a day or two and I bought a twenty dollar weed candy to eat beforehand, and I'll probably take somewhere close to 2mg of xanax just because tranquilizing yourself until you're in paradise just sounds like a fun option(my little brother is notorious for doing this). I'll be with my dad, and I really don't care if he realizes i'm on something (he probably will lol).

edit: after doing benzos for almost a year now recreationally being very careful to avoid dependence, I gotta say they are the most subtly addicting substances i've every tried. I was using them once a week or more for a decent length of time and I really started to feel the pull, but I managed to feel any slight WD very early on so it scared me out of using them for a long time. idk if anyone remembers me posting about doing xanax too often a few months ago but i'm very happy to say that the thought of even coming close to that point again disgusts every moral fibre in my body. I think i'm gonna limit my use to once every two weeks or more.

Sometimes with dissociatives, it seems as if my random urges to do them are slightly from my body's response to no longer experiencing the antidepressant effects of them, like my mind is trying to self medicate itself. Maybe that is completely an illusion and it's just due to their addicting nature. either way I've been hankering for a proper k-hole for a while. Seems like a pretty easy thing to do because its so short but my gf doesn't like being around me during such intensely fucked up states :\ waitin for the proper moment lol

edit2: just boofed about a quarter gram of k, hoping for an experience to remember. I'm gonna go smoke my gpen in the sunlight %)

Last edited:
Yeah benzos are sneaky bitches. I once came upon 100 1mg klonopins for free, and I don't even really like benzos. But I found myself taking them more and more for the super subtle stress relief and relaxation. I must have eventually taken 1 or 2 most days for a couple of weeks, with a day off here and there, before I realized what I was doing, which was when they were almost gone. Fortunately I didn't develop any dependence.

As dissociatives, when I first got some MXE of my own I was taking low doses most nights for a week and a half but I was trying to withdraw from opiates at the time and it helps a lot with that. I only had 1 strong experience in that time. Now I have most of a gram and I bought it months ago. It's there but I never feel like taking it. Probably because I'm feeling so good right now and the next day I always feel a little weird and unpleasant after MXE if I do it at night before bed (which is the time I want to do it). So I can honestly say dissociatives don't seem addictive to me, but I certainly know plenty of people for whom they are.

I had a bottle of those Klonopins too. Used them over the years, mostly for hangovers. Used a few times before going to school back in the days if I had some very bullshit classes. Never took them 2 days in a row. Benzos are the perfect medicine but not good for recreational use imo

So my K-hole was crazy and hard to remember but it ended with me overheating and vomiting. It was barely worth it but I took theanine as soon as the effects wore off and now i'm like incredibly stimulated in a way that reminds me of GHB. It feels good to freak the fuck out and rage to music, I haven't done it in too long.

https://soundcloud.com/mr_carmack/grip-with-sango

please, if you have any sort of good sound system listen to that song. to say this tickles my fancy is a FUCKING UNDERSTATEMENT. I wish I could demolish a building while listening to this song. My face is on fire.

So there's this woman who bought an "art box" from me (and kinda coined the term). It's a plain wooden box painted entirely inside and out with a psychedelic marbling texture (there are examples if you have seen the posts I made in PD about my art a while back). She's ordered a couple of more too. But now she is opening a box shop (selling boxes for different things, rolling tobacco, jewelry, etc), and she wants to sell my boxes. Which is fucking badass. :) She says I'm part of her business plan, because all the people she's showed my box to flip out about it.

That's awesome news Xorkoth. It feels good when your art gets recognized, appreciated and used by people doesn't it?

You were a bent, animalistic person who had gone crazy from occult powers that I was unknowingly dabbling in, and you told me to beware the occult and stop collection because it's how they control us and then I faded into another part of my dream. It will make sense once I post my story. :)

egor (remember him?) was also in it, and Bluelighters came up a lot but usually it was people who didn't really exist but who I knew like I know you guys in the dream. Except it was always real-life meetings in the iboga dreams.

Hmm, sounds intriguing. I'm looking forward to this trip report, sounds totally fucking epic...:)

And yes, I remember egor- I wonder what he is up to nowadays? If I recall correctly, he was very into fly fishing, which I thought was a beautifully odd practise for a psychonaut...

Anyway, I'm off to my uncles funeral today- he passed away on Monday from his lung and brain cancer. A sad day for sure, but the funeral is aiming to be almost fun- we have a jazz band playing and myself and my brother will be spinning some chill out/ambient at the wake... We are going to have some dexamphetamine and GHB too, just to retain focus and because I had a late late night last night

edit: just want to sound the praises of ketamine over MXE. I obtained a gram of each a while back and have used far more of the ketamine then MXE. Ketamine just feels better, more lively and spiritual then MXE, which sort of feels like some new technology and is missing some more ethereal component that I require from hallucinogens. I am going to have a small oral dose of k when I return home this evening.

FWIW, such a beautiful autumns day down here ATM; all the leaves are brown but the sky is blue-ue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.