• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Please order a psychedelic cocktail from your waiter. ;)

Here are the 5 last posts from the previous social thread (which was archived):

When people say "try to get something out of life" to me it implies that they think there is nothing there to begin with, when instead you should be aazed by the fact that there is life, and be amazed at all life, and be in awe that this life, even this planet we stand on are all born of the same parents: massive stars that in their death created the elements and atoms that comprise everything we see.

We should be humbled by the fact that we are a temporary organization of these atoms that have been made self aware and cherish that before we have to return these borrowed atoms to the earth.

^Eh, I'm not big on that view. I mean yeah I'm into it as far as the inherent value of human life regardless of societal "accomplishments," but when you've been a NEET for 20%+ of your life, you'll start buying into the idea that ya need to try to get something out of your life too.

love it. =D it's nice to be able to log onto Bluelight on some random Wednesday at 2 in the morning, and sure as day, there's ol' Never, poised to lend us his pithy purple-colored prose. <3

yes, this very much vibes with what I'm getting at. instead of being grateful and appreciative of what nature has given us, we demand more. haha!

i also totally understand this attitude. but, the key is to see that you always will win. hell, whatever miserable body that you happen to be puppeteering right now might die cold and alone, but you're not that body. you're a flame that can't be snuffed, eternal. all of your miserable failures are just scuffs and burns on the hands of the Immortal Torch Juggler, a.k.a. Tao. no big deal, a good bargain for all of the dazzling lights and happy sprites.

Still feeling the same more or less! <3 Happy birthday siltentrroller, make 'er a good un, bud! <3's!

I've read that Ken Kesey was fond of that little diddy.

This I can vibe with.

I've grown away from the Existentialist and Eastern strains of thought of my younger years, towards the Abrahamic perspective. There's too much death and pain the world for me to consider life anything but serious.

Now to contradict what I just said, has anyone here read the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam? I'm a big fan.

lol, it's not my invention - it is the winner of a thread title naming contest. ;)
Check the thread list in PD..

But I'm seriously: shout the psychedelic cocktail of your desire. Not technically dicksizing if it is hypothetical ("imagine my dick was bigger than yours")...?

Mine would be 2C-C-Fly, the S-isomer of MXE and a setup that mixes nitrous, oxygen and xenon. ;D

Last edited:
Holy shit cowboy, that's quite the psychedelica extravaganza you have in mind there.

Anyway, seeing that there's a new thread, I just wanted to share what I was up to last weekend. It was mind expanding and I wasn't on anything. Fact is, I've been so busy I hardly have time for some serious psychedabbling, but broadening horizons happens in different ways also. Went to the Science & Nonduality conference and heard some pretty good talks. I was surprised at the level of seriousness (was kinda afraid of new agery) and I left seriously inspired, with new thoughts on consciousness and a feeling that I should definite dedicate myself more to meditation. It's just a matter of putting it into practice now. Well, I guess that's always the hard part, right? Made some real good and potentially good contacts and had great discussions throughout the day.

Saturday I followed up on that with a visit to my old University town for a 'Night of Art and Science'. Also pretty interesting stuff - new things were learned on various topics. Last Sunday didn't give me any respite, as I went to an opera for the first time in my level (a rather psychedelic multimedia affair, I have to admit though) and thoroughly enjoyed it.

To top all of this off, the weather's finally started becoming nice, I am looking forward to attending (& presenting at) conferences in Vilnius and Florence in the next two weeks and well... to get some of my busiest weeks / months behind me and to dedicate some weekends in nature working on proper mind blowing introspection. Sorry for the ramble, just thought I'd share some things that inspired and surprised me. :)

That sounds very interesting!! That conference name alone...
Do you have any reads for me, anything related on that subject?

Still don't quite understand why we have not IM'ed yet, is it a technical thing or circumstances?

My mirtazapine finally seems to be working like it should: mainly for sleep. The palpitations as side-effect have very much died down, fortunately. But I went to pencak silat training tonight and had dinner very late, then also dosed my mirtazapine late. So for the first time in 5 days (which is significant for me) I am not knocked out yet this late. Which is kind of surprising since martial arts is exhausting! I am just too thrilled about cultivating various sorts of fungi, producing music and other things that fascinate me infinitely... shit it's probably something along the lines of internet addiction =D

OK Soli out ._.

I win! I'll have that shulgin-signed copy of rambo:first blood now please sol.

Mix me up a 'Toucan sunrise' of Ganesha and 3-ho pcp while you're at it. :D

solipsis said:
shout the psychedelic cocktail of your desire.

You didn't say we couldn't throw in some non-psychs, so:

K + DMT+ H + coke, IV'd in one go.

I think I would enjoy that.

Oh, and this made my day. There's one of these on a telephone pole in my neighborhood (nsfw'd for size):

NSFW:
FA2Pq.jpg

I took a Charmander

Last edited:
I win! I'll have that shulgin-signed copy of rambo:first blood now please sol.

Mix me up a 'Toucan sunrise' of Ganesha and 3-ho pcp while you're at it. :D

It's Hofmann-signed actually, unfortunately I don't have First Blood for you but I do have Albert's swiss version of Rambo II:

NSFW:

293gldd.jpg

I wasn't implying you should sit on your ass and do nothing your whole life. Speaking of sitting on your ass and doing nothing though do any people on here still play BF3?

That sounds very interesting!! That conference name alone...
Do you have any reads for me, anything related on that subject?

Still don't quite understand why we have not IM'ed yet, is it a technical thing or circumstances?

Must've been circumstances, although you didn't respond the only time I saw you online. ;) Otherwise I'm insanely busy, so I am definitely to blame in that respect.

My mirtazapine finally seems to be working like it should: mainly for sleep. The palpitations as side-effect have very much died down, fortunately. But I went to pencak silat training tonight and had dinner very late, then also dosed my mirtazapine late. So for the first time in 5 days (which is significant for me) I am not knocked out yet this late. Which is kind of surprising since martial arts is exhausting! I am just too thrilled about cultivating various sorts of fungi, producing music and other things that fascinate me infinitely... shit it's probably something along the lines of internet addiction =D
Hahaha, very recognisable. Stupid internet and it's inexhaustible amount of interesting topics.

Good for you that the mirtazapine seems to be working out. What other effects are you expecting from it / taking it for (if that's too personal, nevermind)?

I have to say that I'm usually charged after training capoeira. It'll tire me physically but give me a nice clear headed focus mentally, much like meditation can.

And now for something else that I found inspiring and touching and explained to me in no unclear terms why going into outerspace is something to aspire to. As above, so below. Innerspace and outerspace share some very intriguing characteristics to those who venture out (or in) there.

NSFW:
[video=vimeo;55073825]http://vimeo.com/55073825#[/video]

^Been waiting for Continuum for a while now, that's going to prove one hell of a movie :D I always get a bit melancholic watching the earth though, it's one of the prettiest things I've seen but then I realize we're destroying it at an alarming rate.. Luckily, I have a realization on how big the universe is at least once per month (it's getting bigger with every realization) so even if the beauty of a planet is lost there's bound to be an even prettier one somewhere.

If you have a somewhat capable PC and love spaceflight then I really recommend Kerbal Space Program. It's about building rockets and getting them to space, really nicely done. Took me a good afternoon to build a rocket capable of orbiting Kerbin (the kerbal equivalent of earth) but last night I landed on Mun (the closest moon orbiting Kerbin, which is quite a feat because it goes around Kerbin really fast) and now I'm shooting for Jool (the outermost planet of the Kerbol system). Game makes you appreciate the work of NASA and ESA much more than before, quite possibly the most fun I had out of a videogame in years

Regarding psychedelic cocktail, I still want to try a combination of 2C-T-7 and DMT. Possibly the best way to do oral DMT and possibly the best phen+trypt combo too. Have to get my hands on some 2C-T-7 though. Always so envious of some of you in here with your chemist friends and all, I only know dealerbros in Suzuki Altos.

very nice thread title! was wondering when it would be changed... i love it how pd social threads go on for pages and pages...

anyway... psychedelick cocktail.... hmmm i might go with a classic LSD and some MDA and MDMA thrown in for spicing things up... with a bit of dmt aftertaste to pink up those fractals....

I think 99 pages is the max? Something to do with vbulletin not processing things nicely after a certain point

^One of the old socials is like 200 pages.

soli said:
lol, it's not my invention - it is the winner of a thread title naming contest.

I was complementing PD's taste, or rather the 7 persons who voted for that name.

tnw said:
i'm a fractal, who do i send my resume to?

Everyone's a little spiral arm of our Great Fractal Universe.

lma said:

German shephard, corgie, doberman, afghan, weimaraner, greyhound.

lol, it's not my invention - it is the winner of a thread title naming contest. ;)
Check the thread list in PD..

But I'm seriously: shout the psychedelic cocktail of your desire. Not technically dicksizing if it is hypothetical ("imagine my dick was bigger than yours")...?

Mine would be 2C-C-Fly, the S-isomer of MXE and a setup that mixes nitrous, oxygen and xenon. ;D
Salvinorin B ethoxymethyl ether with 3-ho-PCP, ondansetron, and DXM. FACE!! Also, my dick is not bigger, it's just more ideally sized than everybody else's according to surveys inquiring into the preferences of the majority of women.

The social thread titles in Psychedelic Drugs have nearly always struck me as far more creative than threads in any other sub-forum. I believe the moderator and artist formerly known as Willow started the tradition years ago, but I can't be sure.

Last edited:
^One of my all-time favorite combos is synthetic psilocin and ketamine. However, salvia in combination with a dissociative is wildly unique, and I couldn't rightly throw in a 5HT psychedelic if I didn't have some prior experience to suggest it would actually be more exotic than the combo I posted (exoticness being the central factor in making my dick bigger in this context).

Also, my dick is not bigger, it's just more ideally sized than everybody else's according to surveys inquiring into the preferences of the majority of women.

LOL. Good to see you posting here, psood.

Fuck, I don't know why I always have to feel bored unless I'm on drugs. >:[ I hate this feeling of perpetual sober emptiness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.