• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, cool - thanks a lot! :D

An apple a day keeps having your face seen in public away?

Sure does. By the way, what's up with your IM dude? I've been sending you messages every day, but no response... something straaaaaange must be a-goin' on.

hey guys i don't like this magickduck fella I don't think he belongs on this forum... I mean, he's a nice guy and all but he seems kind of brainwashed. I mean dude, he straight up to my face wouldn't accept LSD as his ultimate savior. he said some bs about it being a great tool but he'd found something bigger.

Don't want to sound critical, as it's a great photo, but the exposure could have used a polarizing filter for the sky so that you could could bring out the palm leaves a bit more. Seems like a really tough exposure though, so I'm probably completely wrong and I'm not really an expert on landscape photography anyways.

Nor am I. And I like feedback. :)

I love my polarizing filter, but it's most useful for pictures taken more or less perpendicular to the sun...any daytime photos when the sun is up high, or evenings in a N/S orientation. If used right it causes the clouds to really pop against a blue sky and glare is reduced...not sure it would have done much for the above photo. HDR (high dynamic range) photography is a way to bring out detail in a high contrast image (e.g. details in shadows), but it can cause pictures to look unnatural/surreal (it's plus minus I guess, but usually a minus). Sorry if this is something you're familiar with...I'm just starting to figure this stuff out. Here's an attempt at HDR (posted it a while back).

124v488.jpg

From wiki (polarized on the right):
640px-CircularPolarizer.jpg

Last edited:
Finally had my first bad trip on Saturday night....goddamn. Should've realised just how hard I was gonna trip when I started seeing DMT-esque fractals during come up LOL. Oh well, still a great experience, as horrifically scary as it was at the time.

Mine would be 2C-C-Fly, the S-isomer of MXE and a setup that mixes nitrous, oxygen and xenon. ;D

Have your had any experience with some of these dream ingredients together? Specifically curious on the NO2 H20 and the MXE.

Yeah I really meant a gradual ND filter, but er, those are expensive (like anything in photography) Not a fan of HDR either, but yours is an example I can live with. At least it doesn't look like this (most notably, the sky :():

NSFW:
timthumb.php

When searching for an example of bad HDR I came across a photo at the exact same place btw:

NSFW:
97886670.jpg

As for my own photography, I wanted to become a fashion photographer but gave up on that because drugs. Did have 2 photos published on the dutch Vice website though

Last edited:
Haha, no - in earnest I really would not take those drugs together without first trying them separately but it seemed appropriate to wish for since 2C-B-Fly is appreciated quite well by people, I like the chloro moiety a lot, I'd hope S-MXE to be superior to the racemate for dissociation and huffing xenon is just plain decadent probably... ;)

RR, yes I understand it seemed like spooky stuff - my pidgin comes on with my laptop on but I hardly use it except for checking some stuff in the evening right before I go to sleep. I pay little attention to pidgin and most always forget about the things I plan on doing with it during the day. Sorry if I wasted your time - I installed it on my desktop now, that should solve ethereal absence issues with the IM. :D

The funny / nasty feeling I got cleared up fortunately. I never felt like that before and it worried me.

In a few moments I am going to a horticultural center where I am applying for a chef position so that I can practice my cooking skills on a group of unsuspecting gardeners. 'Twill be soup mostly, I wanna make Tom Kha Gai first.

theyre sending me away to rehab
say i have a heron problem
from here on out
for about a month
its all quiet on the llamaz front
i wanna use before i go
gimme 40 bucks and a ride
and i'm alright

Good luck man.

Make sure that petting zoo doesn't have horse...

2mw6xpf.jpg

mountainbiking into the sunset. 30°C. electronic music in my ears. some nootropics. pure bliss.
once I really get the flow on my bike the experience easily matches a good dose of some empathogen...

Been a while since I've popped in the social, been quite busy irl lately. How's everyone doing? :D <3

Those photos are making me wish I wasn't so useless with any and all cameras, I love snapping pictures but I've never managed to capture anything that was any good really. Please do post up some more shots :)

I've not had many psychedelic trips lately, other than an incredibly drawn out 29 hour 2C-P trip (though I have been dissociating a bit too), but the weather is so nice I think this weekend I'll be tripping for sure. What about you guys? Anyone planning to trip this week?

Haha, I'm only a PM away ;) Again sorry that I messed up being unable to read the e-mail you sent earlier, I sent you a message here on BL instead, trying to contact you anyway.

So I'll wait patiently. <3

Good to hear you're clean, if only to allow yourself to take a breath and get a grip on what sounded like heavy shit you went through with the peevee experience and all that.

So I'll wait patiently. <3

Aw shit man, I forgot all about you couldn't receive that, gimme a minute, 'tis a couple months old though.

Good to hear you're clean, if only to allow yourself to take a breath and get a grip on what sounded like heavy shit you went through with the peevee experience and all that.

Oh ya, got me-self twisted up royal, sometimes seeing stuff right in front of family members, pas buenos.

And the idea to get clean by simply plowing through your stash really quickly isn't good either. Thinking my SERT's were protected by the SSRI I went on major methylone/butylone/ethcathinone binges, which pretty much had the same effect as PV.

It's as if the SSRI, brought out all the 'might as well hoover up, it's right there' type of feelings I never had all those years I held those bags.

In the last 2-3 months I have consumed more material than I have in the previous 10 years, nuts.

Have you seen the Crooked House ?

That's awesome, I hadn't seen it before. Sadly it's all the way at the other end of Poland, so a long way off from me, but if I'm ever up in Gdansk and the like I'll have to head on over to Sopot and check it out :D

@PepperSocks: Damn how'd you feel after the Methylone and Butylone? Methylone was particularly rough on me even when used just the once, I don't think I'd do well binging the stuff. It sort of did remind me of PV in some aspects too, with that dopaminergic on top of the world feeling that MDMA itself doesn't have for me.

^ Blegh. I love staying up late, but after being awake for ~18 hours, I really need some sleep to have a functional brain.

However, if you've gotta stay up all night, nothin' beats caffeine.

Phwoarrr... 30 mg MXE from a new batch put my brain through a veritable cheese grater! 8o I guess it was a lot more potent than my previous batch, which was a dirty greyish off-white. This stuff is snow white. <3 Heheh.

There's a HUGE variance in effects between different batches of MXE, as well as a huge variance in potency too. I pity the people who only ever got to try the "not so good" stuff. Real MXE is a true psychedelic if you ask me =D

Status
Not open for further replies.