• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any links to what actually goes on or any audio footage etc of psychedelic used in therapy. Or in the cases of the likes of a MAPS study.

Am I the only person here who finds mushrooms amazing for going out clubbing? Last 2 weekends I've been hitting up what's probably considered the best quality nightclub this shitty city has to offer while tripping on cubes (4g dried first time, 8g dried last weekend) and so far last weekend has been the most enjoyable time I've ever had out clubbing. Seriously can't get past how overwhelming the light show in this particular club can be on shrooms. As soon as the purple, red, and yellow combo lights the room I can't speak thanks to uncontrollable smiling hahaha

Ugh, I'm a hopeless spendthrift. Like, a week ago I made $100, which I figured ought to cover food for a month, and a little booze and tobacco. One week later I have $20 left. :|

edit:I wish I got a 40 instead of a tall can too, but booze always makes me crave more drugs (esp. booze and cigarettes).
damn dude that wouldn't last me a month.
it would allowing for no druggery.
but if i have money its hard not to get druggery off the puerto ricans.
cause they got the 3 basic drogz
da manteca, da coca and da marihuana
dont fucks wit da manteca no mo but do appreciate da soft and once in a very long while buying a half gram of pot.
which will last me a good four smokes, thereabouts. dat loud.
maybe five.
at the end of my herons career i was killing (if i had the MONEY to) like...2 bundles a day (20 bags. A bag generally will cost you double digits in dollars, I'll say no more, unless you're buying 10 or more bags at a time)depending on who's dope it was, what stamp/batch it was, and when i started doing it in terms of what part of the day. I can think of only a few batches that I really wouldn't think I could kill 2 bundles of in a full 24 hours as long as i can do as many as often as I want to and it still counts if you pass out after doing it (because if I HAD 2 bundles, I would shoot till I end up passing out, that is the pattern that I had when i'd use and have money at the same time, and splurge and buy enough to last the whole rest of the day/night being high as SHIT)
I've shot a bundle in less than a half hour of what I'd call average/not anything special in terms of good but not anything thats really excessively cut back for local standards, now not all dope I could have done that, but most of the stuff that I could get my hands on would fit the criteria of being able to use that much and not die (I no longer use, too expensive and i cant have certain parts of my situation/life go away which they would have if i didn't stop when I did. That and needing maybe $50 if you're lucky most of the time to catch a good nod just for 2-3 hours unless you got dope with real good legs was a real buzzkill. I couldn't afford to do it anymore anyway especially considering that at certain times before I quit, I was buying better stuff for cheaper than what I was getting towards the end due to police raids/arrests...

I'm going to be trying BOD in the weekend. I'm pretty excited about it.
I really liked DOM and even though I've only tried 2CD a few times I though it had something really special about it, so I'm pretty sure BOD is going to be an interesting one :)

Not exactly a cocktail but a sandwich, and it goes out to our friend Solipsis.

gR9CGvu.jpg

Last edited:
mane
what kind of shit is it that i'm 20 and i cant drink
id be sippin on jack and coke and malt liquor
all fuckin day
after work that is
like right now
i dont even like drinking but right now thats exactly what i feel like doing
never you can appreciate drinking 211 out of a paper bag right?
cause thats what i've wanted to do all day.
just one 40 over like an hour or so.
but then again it seems to me that if i dont attempt to drink it as fast as possible i wont be able to drink a whole 40oz half the time cause my stomach gets full after about 3/4 of one generally. Least its like that with 211, i dont see the point of getting any other brand of malt liquor ever.
that and fuck the steel reserve cans. real men sip a 40oz in the middle of the dya and give no fucks
amirite never
and 211 gets you fuckin DRUNK for cheap.
cause shit i drink a whole 40 and i cannot walk right or speak without some slurring.
but thats when you drink a 40oz as fast as possible when you literally have only been drunk less than 10 times at age 20 so thats not normal i'm sure.
never you need to come to PA or i need to go to LA.
i wanna sit on a park bench with you drinking malt liquor at 9am and just not caring about actually doing anything and just sitting drunk as shit on a bench all day fucking with people.
mane.
fucking BULLSHIT that i look all of about 15 years old too.
every damn time i've tried to buy just one fucking 40oz "oh you dont have ID gtfo"
fuck you bitch clerk.
not like i'd snitch so y u no sell underage
i'm telling you mane the main reason i dont drink everyday (BEER/malt liquor only. dont like real liquor generally speaking nor do i like wine. beer is good shit though) is just because i cant. Otherwise i'd be drinking as soon as i got home from work, every dya, and i'd probably not be doing drugs as much cause i'd be drinking instead too.
and i'd save a lot of cash

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm a hopeless spendthrift. Like, a week ago I made $100, which I figured ought to cover food for a month, and a little booze and tobacco. One week later I have $20 left. :|

edit:I wish I got a 40 instead of a tall can too, but booze always makes me crave more drugs (esp. booze and cigarettes).

Food for $100 a month is actually legit, and a good budget goal. But not if alc n cigs r involved! Need a separate budget for that :p

Obviously being from Australia, my income and cost of living is significantly different to that in USA, but my God I spend about $100AU/week on food LOL

Yeah it def differs from region to region in US as well. $100/wk sounds like NYC or being a whole foods freak here :p But I'm not above dumpster diving sooo 0:) equation ain't perfect but we can try!

i AM above dumpster diving, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww for reals.
i wanna go to australia though
if i do, i will enact my plan of attempting to get a wild kangaroo drunk and then chilling with it while its drunk and recording drunken kangaroo antics for SCIENCE/youtube glory and personal satisfaction and lulz
that and australia just seems like such a unique and cool place to live for reals, like different than europe with its own unique kind of like...feel to what i imagine life in australia is like.

Like i really want to do a semester of college abroad in australia if at all possible, australia being my absolute #1 choice of country to pick as first choice hands down (cause i'd still wanna study abroad really bad in a few other countries but australia is where i REALLY want to go moreso than anywhere else...)
I met these australian people at my job (husband/wife, middle aged) while assisting them and I apparently was the only one who's gotten what accent they have right, cause apparently no one else just knew that they were australian by hearing them say like two sentences, apparently everybody else who had asked them so far about where they were from thought they were british but Llamz the cool guy was like "is you guys from australia right" without hesitating or being unsure about what accent they had...
So obviously australia is the place for me because of that.
I've never herd an aus accent irl before other than that one time either, just heard it in movies/australian tv.
I wanna go and live in melbourne for a few months at least at some point in my life (while i'm still young)

Totally forgot about the new Jon Hopkins, thanks man. 4 minutes in and I already like it a lot :D

EDIT: Halfway in and it's album of the year (which is not that hard because once again everyone fails to deliver (looking at you, Mount Kimbie))

Last edited:
then I guess the second track is just blowing your mind! :)

edit: oh, I just got my mind blown again. this track is one of the best I've ever heard. seriously. and it seems like this album is taking the third consecutive round now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.