• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Stop looking at what threads I'm looking at!
*paranoia*
>_>
<_<

Ummm...I totally had something to say, but I forgot what it was.

honestly i'm way too high and lazy to be needlessly going through the click on username, hit view profile button process

^I only ever did it while extremely bored or too high to do modwork.

I think MH370 was hijacked by Amelia Earhart.

We had a magnitude 5.1 earthquake last night, and a 4.1 aftershock earlier today. Fun stuff.

I kinda wanna get a cowboy outfit. Like, my normal dress pants, and shirts, but with a sauve lil' jacket (not my nice suit jacket), bolo tie, stetson, and cowboy boots.

I just had myself a big dandy mescaline reset of the brain.
Feels nice.
I have a long list of live shows I must attend.
Quit Cigarettes
Kill the raccoon down at the pond
And marry my ex-girlfriend.

Thanks San Pedro, you are alright.

cowboy outfit is underutilized these days imho

i used to have a badass pair of cowboy boots but the last time i moved they disappeared somehow. i miss those things

^It'd be quite a fashion statement in these parts. Not sure if I could bear to spend that much cash on something other than a habit.

Last edited:
Started off the evening with some 6-apb but I'm coming down so I though why not give some 5-meo-mipt a shot.... Holy fuck I love this stuff now, the problem was that I would take it orally... vaped is a whole nother drug IMO... The oh so sexy mushie like patterns have made their appearance instantly and with no bodyload to come with it. Haha It's likely I'm gonna be vaping this shit like psychedelic crack all night lol. Fuck sleep!

Added 500mc of 25d

Last edited:
I dreamt I found a chicken in my bed last night.

I've been drunk and high the whole week since my LSD trip on tuesday. this little re-integration into the real world took a little longer than I expected.. Its good to start sober life next week I guess.

Good morning. Last night the power started flickering when I was laying in bed watching an episode... it was freaky, it looked like I was being haunted. It would go out, and after 2 or 3 seconds it would flare back on violently, for just a second, and then back off, repeat constantly. I was afraid of my computer and appliances getting hit with a power surge so I flipped off the main fuse in the fuse box and went to bed. Fortunately it was back this morning. It went off because it was snow storming. Years back, a snow storm knocked the power out for 4 days straight, it was terrible because I had no heat. I sure was happy to see a light when I woke up. :)

Well. Howabout yourself?

I'm pretty well, and was last night too. Gonna get together with a friend today and after I browse BL a bit I am going to start painting an art box.

Started off the evening with some 6-apb but I'm coming down so I though why not give some 5-meo-mipt a shot.... Holy fuck I love this stuff now, the problem was that I would take it orally... vaped is a whole nother drug IMO... The oh so sexy mushie like patterns have made their appearance instantly and with no bodyload to come with it. Haha It's likely I'm gonna be vaping this shit like psychedelic crack all night lol. Fuck sleep!

I haven't vaped it yet. What's it like? How does it differ?

I dreamt I found a chicken in my bed last night.

Did it have juicy breasts and thighs? I would ravage any chicken I found in my bed.

I haven't vaped it yet. What's it like? How does it differ?
No bodyload at all, very mellow, easy on the mind ie. No anxiety on the comeup, shorter duration... dose is twice as much vaped opposed to oral. Seemed more visual than oral as well, lot's of earthy mushroom like visuals (although warm colored). It's the superior ROA IMO. I don't think I'll ever take it orally again.

Hmm, okay. Do you mean the oral dose is twice as much as vaped?

Nope, vaped dose is twice as much as oral, this has been claimed by many which is why I chose 20mgs... 20mgs oral would leave me bed-ridden and full of tremors lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.