• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV'd Kratom Extracts

Is it even possible to get just 7-ho by itself? Has anyone separated it from kratom n sold it by itself as an rc?

There's not enough in kratom to simply extract and sell, however, it's easily made from mitragynine, so what is available, is semi-synthetic.

The answer is sort of. Ultra Enhanced Indo and FST both contain artificially enhanced 7-OHM and maybe MPI, but they're not available pure. At one time there was a product called 250x that was basically the artificially enhanced extract before it is blended with indo kratom powder to make UEI or alcohol in FST.

Isolated 7-OH mitragynine by itself is very underwhelming. Yes, it is available, from one bonafide source, but it sure doesn't pack the punch you would think it would by it's reported affinity for the MOR...

Isolated mitragynine also sucks.

Is there any reason to believe IV or IM kratom extract is any riskier than black tar heroin?

long term it's a tricky beast with it's own addictive properties and some strange psychological side effects in some... not pleasant at all.

I call bullshit. Ive been doin it for years and I?m psychologicallot fine. Dont speak it like its a fact, please. Thats just your opinion. The other part of the post was good though and I?m sure was helpful to OP.

Dude this thread is from 2010 and that user hasn't been active for 4 years. Also.. we dont want any government officials to see a thread like this... can you imagine? That would be perfect ammunition for a ban.

Well it wouldn't be that bad if the general consensus was it's a bad idea and not to do it as if it looks like we're educated trying to educate those who are ignorant it makes us look better than people who just want to get fuxed up as we are definitely more than that.

Soundsystem00 is probably the OPs daddy, too, given his . . . maturity.

Why would a BL'er w/ 13 years experience-15k posts bump this? Oh well at least the consensus is inspiring. Might as well keep it in circulation to spread the message about IV'ing green goop.

Well it wouldn't be that bad if the general consensus was it's a bad idea and not to do it as if it looks like we're educated trying to educate those who are ignorant it makes us look better than people who just want to get fuxed up as we are definitely more than that.

True... but that is assuming said party is able to look beyond the header and that is.... unlikely.

And again he can clean it with the correct knowledge...
Hey man! I was thinking about it. I always use a cig filter+ 0.22 um pore size syringe filter. Do you know how much kratom has to be brewed for someone taking 20mg of hydromorphne every 4h?thanks!