• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What will Amitriptyline do?

Amitriptyline suicide

So they can put me in the mental hospice again where my medical needs were ignored because they dont understand what has happened to me.
Meds are prescribed to me but just need to know if enough to do the job. Can anyone not even begin to understand when your body is shutting down and you need to end it. Its horrible. I am dying anyway there is nothing to preserve. Please TRY to understand when your dying and in a bad way u want it over. Euthanasia should be made legal everywhere.
I am so so sorry for what You are going through.As said before by another here,I have no real answer but I know I am praying very hard for You. I have a friend with severe Ehlers Danloff syndrome and it totally breaks my heart as He begs GOD to take Him,His suffering is unimaginable but He?s still plugging on. I can totally sympathize with Your feelings,we don?t allow our animals to suffer. But,that being said, I Pray You don?t go that route.You know more than anyone how excruciating Your pain is with no relief available. I?m sure they?ve tried everything.Medical Marijuana,If You haven?t already tried that,may help with spasms,the pain some,and relax Your mind a bit. My friend is on every single pain medicine that exits,in High High dosages and it does nothing.His entire body is deteriorating and He has way outlived His life expectancy. Medical Marijuana is the only thing that helps Him. He is the most courageous person I know and You seem to be as well. I know I don?t really know much or if it would even touch Your ailing,even a little bit,but,if You haven?t been prescribed it already it may be worth taking a chance first before taking a suicidal path. I pray whatever happens that You are at peace and absolutely know there is no other options available.GOD Bless You and remember,GOD does have You,whether You believe or not. You have touched so many hearts here and I do pray something works so that Your kids have You around,even if just for another day.
I?m also prescribed it and it has been amazing for me. I used to be on high dosages of opiates as well,17 years of it. They just stopped working and they will actually make Your Physical pain worse. Please,please don?t give up until all All options are off the table. I do feel for You.