• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

adderall two days in a row?

hungry_ghost

Bluelighter
Hey yall, i have zero tolerance to adderall xr and yesterday took 50mg to get some school work done, today with more work to be done after sleep and work i took another 50mg but i feel almost nothing. Is it because i did it yesterday too? I get very distracted and dont feel as focused.

Any help mucho appreciated

Are you taking them in XR form? That would certainly contribute. IME tolerance doesn't develop that quickly with dexamp.

ya i took two 25mg xr capsules, yesterday around 330 and around 230am i was able to sleep, woke up around 8 and took the other two today around the same time. Yesterday it seemed much more intense.

Are u taking any anti-depressants? SSRI's, SNRI's,(zoloft, celexa, lexapro, paxil, cymbalta, efffexor? and so on) etc..are known to greatly diminish the effects of amphetamines...

Nope, i took an omega 3 vitamin thing today and magnesium last night thats about it.

Wow, I can't believe you were able to sleep. Taking baking soda 45-60min before dosing will increase the bioavailability of the dexamp. And obviously crushing the BBs will help.

I smoked a lot of weed, throughout the time i was studying and at least a g and a half after i finished. I read magnesium relaxes the body so i took like 5 of them.

My sleep was kinda light but i slept for a good 5 hours at least but wasnt able to get back to sleep after waking up around 7.

I have done adderall and dexedrine before recreationally but it was like a year or so ago and i cant imagine still having a tolerance.

Yeah man once you get that one good high that's pretty much it. Wait a couple-few days.

Probably cause you only got 5 hrs of sleep. If I get less than 6 my vyvanse/Adderall is greatly reduced. Surprised no one said that yet.

weirdness.. I've been experimenting with taking 20-25mg d-amp every day and while I don't get the euphoria I did the first day, I am still just as energised. I think dragging the dose out is probably what's causing the 'apparent' loss of effect. Esp since theyre XR.

I dose once a day. any more I never really get anything extra out of it, I just get sketchier and sketchier. So I'd rather just take my dose, do what I can, then chill out, sleep properly, have a good breakfast, and wind up again.

I know this is old but I have no tolerance whatsoever. If I get high on them, even with sleeping at least 5 hours at night and take them the next day over 12 hours later, I not only don't get high but I feel practically nothing. It's a complete and total waste I learned the hard way. Maybe I have a slower rebound than most people. Also I've noticed once I take the first amount in the day, if I try to take some later it doesn't get me any higher than the original feeling. Ex if I take 20 mg IR and then 6 hours later take 30, it doesn't do anything except extend where I'm already at it doesn't get me higher or even high again. That's why I learned to do the max during the first dose and never 2 days in a row to not waste it.