Bluelight

Thread: adderall two days in a row?

1. Collapse Details
    adderall two days in a row? 
    Hey yall, i have zero tolerance to adderall xr and yesterday took 50mg to get some school work done, today with more work to be done after sleep and work i took another 50mg but i feel almost nothing. Is it because i did it yesterday too? I get very distracted and dont feel as focused.

Any help mucho appreciated

2. Collapse Details

You might just be doing too much and are getting “spun”...

3. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Are you taking them in XR form? That would certainly contribute. IME tolerance doesn't develop that quickly with dexamp.

4. Collapse Details

ya i took two 25mg xr capsules, yesterday around 330 and around 230am i was able to sleep, woke up around 8 and took the other two today around the same time. Yesterday it seemed much more intense.

5. Collapse Details

Are u taking any anti-depressants? SSRI's, SNRI's,(zoloft, celexa, lexapro, paxil, cymbalta, efffexor? and so on) etc..are known to greatly diminish the effects of amphetamines...

6. Collapse Details

Nope, i took an omega 3 vitamin thing today and magnesium last night thats about it.

7. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Wow, I can't believe you were able to sleep. Taking baking soda 45-60min before dosing will increase the bioavailability of the dexamp. And obviously crushing the BBs will help.

8. Collapse Details

I smoked a lot of weed, throughout the time i was studying and at least a g and a half after i finished. I read magnesium relaxes the body so i took like 5 of them.

My sleep was kinda light but i slept for a good 5 hours at least but wasnt able to get back to sleep after waking up around 7.

I have done adderall and dexedrine before recreationally but it was like a year or so ago and i cant imagine still having a tolerance.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yeah man once you get that one good high that's pretty much it. Wait a couple-few days.

10. Collapse Details

Probably cause you only got 5 hrs of sleep. If I get less than 6 my vyvanse/Adderall is greatly reduced. Surprised no one said that yet.

11. Collapse Details

weirdness.. I've been experimenting with taking 20-25mg d-amp every day and while I don't get the euphoria I did the first day, I am still just as energised. I think dragging the dose out is probably what's causing the 'apparent' loss of effect. Esp since theyre XR.

I dose once a day. any more I never really get anything extra out of it, I just get sketchier and sketchier. So I'd rather just take my dose, do what I can, then chill out, sleep properly, have a good breakfast, and wind up again.