melanotan and peptide sources?

Serotonin101

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
I'm a pasty motherfucker and its summer here in the states. I don't tan well but I also don't burn easily either yet I want to gain and maintain that nice tan. I'm more interested in obtaining melanotan or melanotan II but finding sources for other peptides and what not would be a nice addition to keep on file for when I cycle this winter. Thanks in advance.

http://www.superpeptides.com/

It's a bit more pricey than other sites (mostly because they sell 60ml of Letrozole for example as opposed to 30ml) but it's the only peptide company endorsed by gh15.org and gh15 himself. These peptides are actually American made and tested instead of being obtained in China, mixed up, and labeled as American made and tested. Unlike some other peptides companies, they are completely legal because they aren't selling anything questionable nor are they selling any controlled substances.

You don't want to use Melanotan I. It's an inferior product. That's why Melanotan II came about.

Find your weight on the chart below. 10mg of Melanotan II (1 vial) is the average amount of one cycle. About 3 cycles are needed for the "loading phase." For someone of average weight (140-175), around 30mg is needed. This amount will vary from person to person. Heavier people, and skin type 1's need more than lighter people and those with higher skin types.

10 mg / 12.00 injections = 0.833 mg --- 42 kg = 92 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 11.50 injections = 0.870 mg --- 43 kg = 96 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 11.00 injections = 0.909 mg --- 45 kg = 100 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 10.50 injections = 0.952 mg --- 48 kg = 105 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 10.00 injections = 1.000 mg --- 50 kg = 110 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 9.50 injections = 1.053 mg --- 53 kg = 116 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 9.00 injections = 1.111 mg --- 55 kg = 122 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 8.50 injections = 1.176 mg --- 59 kg = 130 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 8.00 injections = 1.250 mg --- 63 kg = 138 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 7.50 injections = 1.333 mg --- 67 kg = 147 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 7.00 injections = 1.429 mg --- 71 kg = 157 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 6.75 injections = 1.481 mg --- 74 kg = 163 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 6.50 injections = 1.538 mg --- 77 kg = 170 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 6.25 injections = 1.600 mg --- 80 kg = 176 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 6.00 injections = 1.667 mg --- 83 kg = 184 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 5.75 injections = 1.739 mg --- 87 kg = 192 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 5.50 injections = 1.818 mg --- 91 kg = 200 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 5.25 injections = 1.905 mg --- 95 kg = 210 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 5.00 injections = 2.000 mg --- 100 kg = 220 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 4.75 injections = 2.105 mg --- 105 kg = 232 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 4.50 injections = 2.222 mg --- 111 kg = 245 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 4.25 injections = 2.353 mg --- 118 kg = 259 lbs @0.02mg/kg
10 mg / 4.00 injections = 2.500 mg --- 125 kg = 276 lbs @0.02mg/kg

For example, someone weighing 184 lbs should be taking a dose of 1.66667mg daily. They will be able to get this amount out of the vial 6 times ( 10 / 1.66667 = 6)

Many people have began to emulate the slow-release method by giving themselves multiple injections daily. For example, that 184 lb. person would take 2 injections (1 morning / 1 night) of about .8333mg.

I'm going to purchase some melanotan II and gotta ask, should I order bacteriostat water too?

Well my order came in. 30mg of melanotan II and 30ML of bact stat water. First plunge tonight before bed!

I'm looking for melanotan and some bac water. Can anyone suggest a website (that they tried) other than superpeptides ? Thanks

HELP! Need a reputable site to order Melanotan!!! Thx in advance! - Coco ;)

I know this is an old thread, but I just can't seem to find any newer ones on this stuff?! I used Melanotan years ago, with AWESOME results. However, I stopped using it after about two months because I was getting weird, sharp, shooting pains in, what felt like, my veins? It was weird. Not sure if it was even harmful, but it freaked me out so I stopped. BUT, being that it's about 7 years later, I'm assuming it's GOT to be a bit safer now (I know it's not FDA approved), so I have been looking to try it out again. BUT I cannot, for the life of me, find ANY forums that recommend any reputable, legitimate sites? I mean, holy shit, for something that's not "illegal" it sure is hard to find anybody willing to list an actual website where I can purchase it? If ANYBODY here still uses this product, or has in the recent past, and knows of any legit sites, could you please, please, please help me out and post or direct message me?! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks a million! Coco 8(

Message me sites for Melanotan if u have any! Thx! xoxo

Hey there! Did you ever find any legit sites to order Melanotan and the water/needles, etc?! If you could let me know, that would be a HUGE help! Thanks so much
- Coco ;)

Most of the top peptide websites that pop up from a Google search of melanotan are legitimate and they'll work just fine. You'll usually find they also sell bacteriostatic water and needles too.

I don't want to recommend one specific site over another as a sales pitch, however feel free to ask about the legitimacy of any website you come across that you're not sure of.

Bumping this old thread - relevant to my interests.

Are we allowed to discuss product sourcing on bluelight??

Those doses seem crazy high. I?m a biggger guy and don?t have crazy dark skin or anything and I never go above about 200-300mcg max a few times weekly and that will get me insanely tan over several weeks

Bumping this old thread - relevant to my interests.

Are we allowed to discuss product sourcing on bluelight??

If it's within the realms of the forum guidelines that are posted in the sticky it's fine. Basically legal stuff is OK. Though with the current changes going on in legislation of peptides, I'd say leave discussion to brand name and not link any actual websites and do not list contact info such as emails to err on the side of caution.
I will say to update: my last purchases from super peptides wete terrible along with that one company Boston Lloyd used to be sponsored by. Top peptides has treated me and a trusted friend well in regards to mt2 and very affordable.

In that case - can anyone recommend a reputable, good MT2 site in the UK?

PS - how awesome would it be to get a tan?

I'm a pasty sumbitch.
Have been all muh life.
Now - I pump iron, but typically refrain from shirtless events, for fear of blinding people with white.

Those doses seem crazy high. I?m a biggger guy and don?t have crazy dark skin or anything and I never go above about 200-300mcg max a few times weekly and that will get me insanely tan over several weeks

Guido was a firm believer in crazy high doses, weren't you Guido ;)

I would've thrown up using that much, and been carpeted in freckles.

In that case - can anyone recommend a reputable, good MT2 site in the UK?

PS - how awesome would it be to get a tan?

I'm a pasty sumbitch.
Have been all muh life.
Now - I pump iron, but typically refrain from shirtless events, for fear of blinding people with white.

The one I used most recently (peptidesuk) stopped selling it I'm afraid, and I didn't much like their other peptides tbh. And uk-melanotan's site doesn't seem to be working. The top google ones are probably going to be ok.

I just messaged a friend of mine in the UK. I'll let you know what he says as he runs mt2 year round.

Edit: he recommended pure peptides. Prices look alright. Should be easy enough to find on Google. Just make sure it's purepeptides UK site

Last edited:
Thanks so much!

There's a purepeptidesuk dot net

And purepeptidesuk dot com

He didn't specify which one of these it was?

EDIT - apologies - they're both the same site; one just links to the other.

Last edited:

Mod edit... Oops, wrong person..!! :)

Last edited:
Purepeptides doesn't actually seem to sell needles and swabs and other paraphernalia.

Any recommendations for a UK based site that can supply these?

I generally use Medisave for all my various supplies; there may be cheaper ones I'm not sure. Sales of this stuff is not controlled in the UK, it's perfectly legal. You can usually buy in the chemist as well, but it's probably going to be more expensive.

Some dude at PurePeptides e-mailed me saying they only sell peptides for research, therefore, do not sell needles, but recommended a site called ExchangeSupplies - specifically for the UK.

What kind of, "supplies", do I need to inject Melanotan?

Needles seem to come in 21 to 23 gauge - between 1 and 2 inches in length.

Then I gotta purchase the plungers separately, insulin plungers between 1 ml and 5 ml.

You gotta mix melanotan with bac water, right?

So I'd be injecting up to, how much?
1 full ml?

The needles are targeted for fatty tissue - so I'm assuming I don't need a very long one?