melanotan and peptide sources?

The one I used most recently (peptidesuk) stopped selling it I'm afraid, and I didn't much like their other peptides tbh. And uk-melanotan's site doesn't seem to be working. The top google ones are probably going to be ok.

I'm back here again, after much fuckery.
I thought I could get this at a local gym but - meat heads are apparently unreliable.

Uk-melanotan seems to be recommended via a variety of websites, and it seems to be working just fine.

Can anyone recommend that as a go before I commit to an order?

Great white had the best products I?ve used across the board but sadly no more. I?ve got a vial if blue sky peptides MT2 right now and had good results

Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about bad mt2. Out of my years of using it, I've only been burned once. It's cheap so the $50 I lost is no biggie

For every recommendation I've gotten, there's an equal number of, "no I've been scammed by them", reports on the same outlet.

Most of the bottles don't seem to come labelled also - which makes them appear sketchy.

Some reports cropped up recently of purepeptides not delivering as advertised, as well as uk-peptides.

Don't worry about promotion of a specific outlet - but can someone post an infallible outlet, I'll order from US if I have to.