Credit where Credit is Due

FoX

Bluelight Crew
Credit where Credit is Due

The purpose of this thread is to give thanks to another Bluelighter that did something cool for you...especially those things that they may not know you are thankful for. I'll start:
-------------------------------------------
Of the meaning things I have learned from Stormchild, I want to thank her PROFUSELY for turning me onto Radiohead. The presence of this amazing band and their music has helped me in my life so much.
Thank you so much!
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....
"Ed Meese should be ass-fucked by an acid-crazed elk."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
The study of science is the study of the anatomy of God...spirituality is the psychology....

i'd like to thank brock for burning a bunch of cds for me. it makes my morning/afternoon commute so enjoyable.
*mmmmmmmmmwah*
smile.gif

xoxox.MiNiMoWs

he already knows this, but
brownie, for convincing me to give it another try...
and tink, for showing me that it is possible to have female friends without drama
smile.gif

I would like to thank all you mother fuckers for giving me something to do during the day.
smile.gif

Okay seriously, this can take me forever.
I would like to thank Flower for always being there for me, even when I didn't want to hear it, she let me know what things that would help me.
I would like to thank Squirt, Oldroller, Yoyi, and FemmmeFatal for standing by my side when I was away and sorting things out. You all rule, and I will never forget what you did for me. Yoyi, thanks for the phone calls and letting me vent, you didn't have to do that, and forever you are considered my favorite (s)PIC.
Credit Resque for my return to the board. I read that poem, and realized how much I missed things and her.
I would like to credit Dakeva for being my evil brother. You have always had my back, and vice versa. We have fought, have hated eachother, have not seen eye to eye, but still, we have a bond, not many can say they have. I respect you more than I let on to. Ya big faggot.
smile.gif

I would like to thank Lovelife for always keeping me smiling, making me laugh, even when it was hard to move the muscles to smile, he always found the words to crack a smile on my face.
I would like to thank Ritalingurrl for her e mails. No words can seem to say how I feel when I am on my lunch break, and my mail flag is up with an e mail from her. Thanks for showing me that good people exhist. You will always be my cybercrush. "I'll Fly With You."
smile.gif

I would like to credit SpeedLimit55, Noodle, Stark, Liquid69Raver,Griff for making me realize when my life sucks, I am not anywhere near as bad as you.
smile.gif

I would like to thank Fox for starting this thread.
Most important, I would like to thank all of you. I will say it with due time, but without you, October would not be possible.
biggrin.gif

Brownie
[This message has been edited by brownie (edited 11 August 2001).]

Brownman- If you see him please let him know that I'm thankful for arranging such a memorable weekend. If it wasn't for him I would of never met so many down to earth people. *cough Carolina cough cough*
{{{Brownman}}}
"I wanna go home"
------------------
Ruffiano-san
"The simple explanation always follows the complex solution"

First and foremost I’d have to thank Brownie too
For more things then I could ever list.
For being the brother I never had
For making me look so much better when we go out together
For not being Spencer or Crow
smile.gif

You complete me
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by dakeva (edited 11 August 2001).]

To Drunken Hobo,
For making me feel comfortable about being a necropedofecophiliac (I like to feel the final bowel movements of dead young boys).
DON'T CONDEMN ME!! You know you've done worse!!
wink.gif

To too many people, for all the entertainment, kindness and absurdity they bring to my days.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

i'd like to thank brownman... for bringing me to 2 bluelight parties and introducing me to everyone and taking me under his proverbial wing.
for_sho

I feel like this is the Academy Awards or something...
wink.gif

Brownie = Despite being a Duke fan, you never seem to stop making me smile
smile.gif

Mr Sticky = For calling me out any time I need it and still being my friend
smile.gif

Aly = You guys don't really need to hear it again, do you?
wink.gif

glowbug = Without you, I may never have known the joys of Uncle Harvey's Thursday special
wink.gif

L O V E L I F E = For always reminding me of the important things in each day
smile.gif

Crow = For the calm inside of you, and for sharing that
smile.gif

Ebow = "so I was running full crackhead"
smile.gif

Spencer = and now
smile.gif

Cherub = for putting up with me when I wake up every day
smile.gif

Sweetpea = that hug, you know the one, every time that I see you... it gets me through sometimes when nothing else will
Stasis = That peace that surrounds you, and not for the answers, but for the questions
Catalyst = The joy that I get knowing there is a you in the world, and you are my friend
SugarAnt = For each story that you tell and each one that you listen to
[This message has been edited by Dagny (edited 11 August 2001).]

Id like to thank all the chatwhores for helping me keep my sanity over the past couple months. ya'll been a great help.
If it werent for you i would have went skitso.
------------------
The music was new,
black, polished chrome
and came over the summer
like liquid night.
aim: ColdShot25

Royal Brownie ala Mode
...a rich, sweet, chocolate covered brownie served with a couple of small scoops of vanilla ice cream, drizzled generously in warm hershey's syryp, covered with whipped cream, and topped with a cherry.
$0.02
biggrin.gif

Noodle

TheNeoracle--without you, i wouldn't have much courage or independence. thanx for always forgiving me and teaching me 24/7. i will never forget you wherever you are in life.
DJ Dano--thanx for electronic music, diversity, phat pants, and giving me someone to connect with.
MaDHaTTeR--thanx for advice, givin me a shoulder to lean on late at night and listening to me.
------------------
"Will I ever get to where I'm going, If I do will I know when I'm there? If the wind blew me in the right direction, yeah, would I even care?" --Incubus
AIM: Chelle528

Dex* and sanders - for providing the gateway to the experiences that have affected my life quite profoundly. I may have made the decision, but they held open the door for me.

This list could go on and on!
LANE- for being a constant friend and totally being there for me then in the beginning and now,( pinkie shake) you are the best ,,,, love you!!!!!!!
AngelightThrough it all girl you have been there for me, worried about me, cared about me and loved me, I am so lucky to have you in my life,,, your a gift of a friend girl!
brownie,, for being a friend in the beginning and the end and his worry for me when i first moved away ( though i never hear from him now ( wink) , my frist roll and so on!
Gmni13-One person totally unexpect friend in my life thank you for being you and showing up when you did.
aby-The whole starscape trip,, you know where it is at!
aly for you being you,, when you are not all up in my tree! serious,,, i dont need to say thanks here,, you know what you have done for me! and i APPRECICATE IT!!!!
Warm fuzzy fun ball cause you can keep me laughing,, it was so needed! ( i did not say this,, don't repeat it,, you are not really reading this!
God- that should be enough as it is,, but also,, just thank you for your calmness and love ,,, mwah!!!
coldshot-for being my constant chat buddy! you rawk!
dagny for letting me wake you up NOT!!!! hehe,,, thanks for all you have doneyou know what you have done for me! and i APPRECICATE IT!!!!
ICEEE cause you are such a sweetie and i adore you for just being there for me when i had a bad time, though your too busy for me now lmao j/k. I lovesssss you!
Sweetpea-my sis, thanks for listening to me and just being there when i things have been tough and when things have been good! love ya!
Pheelx-though he may never read this, i just thank him and no reason needs to be given!
there is more,,, but i am fading!
to the rest, who have made an impact on my life and there are lots,, thank you!
------------------
BACK OUT OF MY TREE!
"invovate and redine, recreate what is in your mind"
[This message has been edited by cherub (edited 11 August 2001).]

hmmm....
thanks to -
Pop'n Fresh, Drunken Hobo, Mr. Sticky, Ice-9, L O V E L I F E, JustChad and Stasis, for making me laugh like no one else.
Noodle, for always brigtening my day
brownie, for making me feel included
PhreeX, for making all the information so entertaining
Sweetpea, for calling me smart =)
GentlemanLoser, for being as much of a... well, a LOSER as me!
MiNiMoWs, for making me want to marry you.
And thanks to everyone who has ever made me laugh, cry, think, or vomit.
------------------
"Not knowing everything is all that makes it okay, sometimes." - Delerium, The Sandman

geeeez...
i told you people ill make my payments when i can, i cant give you no money if aint got none. ya call me, ya write me, ya show up at my house, now your chasing me on the internet.... :p
====================
====================
seriously though, thanx to everyone for makin bL so damn amusing, addicting, assraping, and for all the abundance of info.
smile.gif

thanx,
*ShAdY*

Lets see here...
I would like to thank Brownie...Even thoug he left me out....Cause he rocks..and no matter how bad of a time I am going through he always gives me a reason to smile.
Manits...for showing me what love is. For being there for me every other day when I get down...and for showing me there is hope.
Mr. Potatoe head...for being such an awesome story teller. And for making me smile.
Skippie...what more can I say...your always the first person I see at all the partys
smile.gif

you know..this could take all day...I LOVE YOU ALL....thank you.
Oh and for anyone who posts in words...sometimes even though I dont reply..some of what you guyss write...it just hits home. thank you
Jen~
------------------
If We question reality...then maybe our existance is a dream...~
~ If your not in it for the music...Then get out~
AIM-YumYumGoddess

I refuse to name names but to all who have touched me in there own special way during my time on this board the credit goes to you all
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"How the hell am I supposed to get anything from Bluelight when 68% of the brainpower is right here!!!"
"You're much sexier with the E."
~~LoveLife

To all of bluelight- Thanks for giving me so much knowledge and SO many lessons, and the uncountable numbers of "chuckles"
and these are just ones who stick out in the mind of someone like me....(hehe)
To Crow- Thanks for the info on Greenville,
and what it used to be like...
smile.gif

To Mellabopper- Thanks for the incredible
release of emotions while
reading your works...and for
letting me share them with a
close friend....
To Brownie- For listening to me the night I
felt so betrayed and hurt...It
means alot!
To Liquid69, FutureAeons, StarTripper and the rest of the Crackolacks- For my place in the CRC- when I can finally FIND the damn meetups and for showing me that even good ole "country kids" know how to party with the best!
To Phreex- Shit, for all your SO informative posts, and the inconclusive "battle" against PLUR...how does it go again? "Fuck PLUR- get high!"
To the Music mods - thanks for the answers to even the CHEESIEST music questions I asked...and the lyrics I just couldn't seem to find
To Trollinbeans- for being a friend since we were lil kiddies and some of the fun times we have been through! From Tropicana in the back of your dad's truck when we were like 2, while our dad's were handling those business deals (haha), to "BOY-GODDAMMITTT!" to "Techno Batman"....Hope there are many more cool times to come!
To Griff, Stasis, Mr. Sticky- for making me laugh my fucking ass off...even in some of the worst times....
To eatadick- for making me realize the sheer importance of eating dick...hehehehe
To all the rest- You guys are great!!! I hope one day I can meet LOADS of you!
------------------
"...I really don't mind what happens now and then, as long as you'll be my friend in the end..." -"Kryptonite" Three Doors Down
"cause it's always raining in my head...Forget all the things I SHOULD have said..." Epiphany, Staind