Credit where Credit is Due

[[[Pea & Dags]]] <<---my sistahs
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

so many things have changed... and so many have stayed the same...
bluelight... i love you!
and so many beautiful people...
-plaz out-
------------------
[ C E N S O R E D ]

I am glad this thread got bumped cuz I have an overdue thank you to put out there!
I want to thank Applebliss for making me mobile, once again! I am now the proud owner of a lovely vehicle that is currently rocking my world!!
biggrin.gif

YOU ROCK!!
Have fun on your travels!
smile.gif

------------------
Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.
AIM: starbabynb

^^^Good call. I must've missed this the first time around, yet just recently I was thinking I should post something similar.

Thanks to my bluelight friends, close and far...esp. Zjabo since he owns da joint and knows how to properly rock out. ;)

I'm getting way too sentimental in my old age, all teared up reading this.

Thank you everyone whom I'd encountered in this place; you all had a hand in shaping me to be the me that I've become, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Still a beautiful place here. Lots of change, but still that same feeling. Great seeing some of the old names as well, still some old schoolers lurking about.

Even after all these years I still have such fond memories of all the people I met through bluelight. I made some wonderful friends and had some Amazing times. I often find myself reminiscing about those days.

People pass in and out of our lives all the time. We share moments and memories, some stay with us and others fade. But all in all, it is these experiences, with these people, which shapes our definition of the world around us and ourselves. I could single out specific people with whom I've disagreed, or possibly congratulated on how well they arrived at my conclusions ;) ; and even specific times and events that made profound impacts on my sense of the world even in the most subtle of ways.

With these types of threads, I often start off with "This site", but in fact it is "This community"....this gathering of persons both online and "live and in person" when the opportunities exist... that is where I must more accurately begin to give my appreciation. It is with "this community" that I must give credit in helping me in so many ways become the man I didn't know I could be. Professionally, socially, technically, and quite silly-ly I suppose. This community has allowed me to find myself, and define myself in my own terms. It has also showed me so much more of the world, of possibilities, than I could have imagined otherwise.

Credit where it is due. From conception, through evolution, and with today's servers, staff, and membership - credit is due to all of you, for what you have provided to uncounted numbers of us who have been given the opportunity to be a part of "the community". You took me in, and in return you have filled my time, my heart, my being. It feels inadequate, but it is all I can say ... "Thank You. My thanks to all of you."

tricomb for telling me that micron filters are really worth what they are otherwise i don't think i'd have a vein left

jesus christ how is this 2001 thread alive

all of bluelight for being informed, and telling people the real dangers, how to use drugs safely, and dispelling rumors

captain heroin for constantly preaching micron filters and not shooting pills, took me a few years but finally took the advice and it helped out my health greatly