Credit where Credit is Due

I decided my first one sucked. RE-DO!
Fox:
I just wanted to thank you again...for everything...for saving me, for caring for me, for being everything I didn't have and everything I would ever need.
And most of all for understanding me.
smile.gif

I luv ya brother
smile.gif

Griff: You may be a bastard
wink.gif
, but over the past few months you truly have become my best friend. Thanks for all the great times...and for babysitting me when I whigged the fuck out.
biggrin.gif

Aly & Dags: I'm convinced you guys really can read my heart & mind...so do it, and *maybe* you'll get a glimpse of what you mean to me. :*)
Flower: For putting up with me long into the night, for understanding and caring no matter what, and for re-assuring me whenever I have doubts.
smile.gif

Stasis, Sweetpea, and the rest of my new family:
Thank you all so much...Words can't express how great it feels to finally have a home.
I Love US
How's THAT for sappy?
biggrin.gif

i may be posting this too late, but i'd really like to thank yumyumgoddess for singing to me in the restroom
smile.gif
much luv, babe
~Pixy

I Love US
How's THAT for sappy?
it's fuckin' perfect....
wink.gif

**welcome home, love**
------------------
....So, I was running full crackhead...Ebow
Are you new here?
"Why do you always make my whippit your whippit?" (Cherub)
"I don't make your whippits my whippits!" (Kat)
"Stay out of my whippit!" (Cherub)
"I'm not in your whippit!" (Kat)
"Can I get a whippit??" (Dags... from the backseat)

i might as well give it a go...
thanks to..
shuddr2think, for being my best friend,a confidant, and someone i can talk about pooping and 401k's with.
smile.gif
i love ya.
vibr8tor,
for always talking to me when i get retarded, and for just being there to make all the time i spend with you so much fun.
judo-
hey baby can i buy you a fish sandwich?
and um, thanks for being a friend to a tool like me
smile.gif

Wyrm - for showing me and still showing me the real meaning of love
wink.gif

love ya
wink.gif

I realize I already made my post but I just want to add a few things that mean so much in my life at the moment.
To the bluelight family I’ve been lucky enough to be around :
This is what I’ve always wanted in a group of friends. You are all so comfortable to be around, I can say whatever I want whether it be bitchy or stupid or really sappy.
Drugs seem secondly important to our meetups. The bond that has been formed will never go away.
No one wants to do drugs all night and feel empty in the morning. The way we have done everything provides us with conversation, support, friendship, laughter, FOOD.
You all mean so much to me. I remember when I first joined bluelight seeing this bond between others that I wanted so much a part of. It wasn’t until moving here that I could clearly see why people can call it family. I’d treat you all better than any friend I’ve made elsewhere. You would come first.
Take our vibe with you no matter where you go.
*whispers Labor Day*
And for Stasis: I promise I’d worship you like everyone else if I weren’t around your supremeness every day.
smile.gif

Sometimes when things are said over and over they start to lose their meaning. People are so used to being stimulated in certain places that after a while those spots are not as sensitive as they used to be (come on I had to intertwine sex in there)
wink.gif

Coming from me who sees you everyday and watches you handle different situations,
You are absolutely amazing. You are patient, tolerable, mature- and while bluelight calls you God. I see that God gives you a set of rules for you to follow so you can eventually enter his kingdom of heaven while you give everyone the ability to make their own rules for their own personal heaven. You have looked through my soil, critiqued it, (which sucks) and shown me that I get to pick the seeds to grow my own garden. Thank you so much for your understanding of me. Your garden is beautiful, and perfectly balanced. Your open mind and maturity has my utmost respect. If it weren’t for you, I’d never of got to know this group to the extent that I have-figures it would be the guy I had a little bluelight crush on when I first came on.
Ahhhh I feel better

. I see that God gives you a set of rules for you to follow so you can eventually enter his kingdom of heaven
Talk about Pandora's Box, eh Stase?
Sweetpea: The above quote is going to provide me with more hours of joy than you can possibly imagine. Except for the few breif moments at Kickrave when you were sitting on my face, (
biggrin.gif
) I have never been this happy.
biggrin.gif

You were doing so well, Spedly....why did ya have to go and screw it up???
wink.gif

((SweetPea))...Girl, I got mad love for ya, hun!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Spedly, in a sense, you're right. Not everyone needs to know what's in the box, nor can everyone even handle it. The few that can handle it are typically the ones who seek it out (like yourself). It's kinda like taking the red pill. Ultimately it has to be the person to make the decision whether or not to unplug themeselves... I can only show them the door, they must walk through it.
Sweetpea, baby, I love you very much. Thank you for sticking by me.
smile.gif

(((Sweetpea)))
(((Aly)))
(((Spedly)))
---------------------
"True happiness is of a retired nature, and an enemy to pomp and noise; it arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self; and, in the next, from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions."
- Joseph Addison
"Getters generally don't get happiness; givers get it. You simply give to others a bit of yourself—a thoughtful act, a helpful idea, a word of appreciation, a lift over a rough spot, a sense of understanding, a timely suggestion. You take something out of your mind, garnished in kindness out of your heart, and put it into the other fellow's mind and heart." - Charles H. Burr
"Full of love for all things in the world, practicing virtue in order to benefit others, this man alone is happy." - Buddha

drea-for the past year and a half....everything you have done means so much to me, and i am glad that we had german together. things wouldn't be the same or right without you...
judomadonna-for being a dick the first time i met you, then totally changing.
biggrin.gif
im glad you are my friend and you made me god..=)
vibr8tor-for giving me bottle caps candy at Tonka when i was sick. it cheered me up
biggrin.gif

------------------
We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars...~oscar wilde
**The quality of the imagination is to flow, and not to freeze~emerson**

I'd like to thank Stasis for all the words of wisdom he's given me over the past year. I don't know where I'd have been without his help. I remember the time down at the cliff edge in the car, when TheLazer had just left, we talked for hours under the moonlight talking about everything and nothing. Somehow those words have never stopped talking.
Both plazma and Kyk know exactly what I mean when I say thanks for a great valentines night, 2 years running!
And brownie, the help you've given me getting through these difficult last few months has been none over than a miracle, thanks hon xxx
Fizzygirl, I can only hope we have as many beautiful times together as we have done, and I ca only keep saying I'm sorry for what i did to you, I think your starting to forgive me.
FoX, great times at the ball games, see ya next season huh?! See if you've improved a little mate, you'll need to.
And the rest of you know who you are...

Fizzygirl, good to see you can laugh about all that now, has the bleeding stopped?

phreex for lots of useful information i needed. and the rest of you for putting up with me
wink.gif

//bTs

Just thought I'd bump this so that people could read about how much they mean to someone (in case they have forgotten so soon, like so many of us do)...I sure needed it today and thought that someone else might too....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

{{Fox}}

Aly & Dags I love you, you get all the credit.
and... the jacuzzi is fixed. yipppie
smile.gif

**Pretty Woman moment**
Well done!!!!! Whoot, whoot, whoot.
Excellent timing girl... {{{Aly}}}