Credit where Credit is Due

I'd like to thank all the trolls who have ever posted on Bluelight. Without you there would not have been half the humerous insults chucked merrily about....

A most excellent post my friend.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

First, I'd like to give props to Stormchild for inspiring Fox to make this post...you do rock, girlie...
smile.gif

hmmmmm....goodness..this may take awhile..
*Stasis: for being one of the most open minded, understanding, comforting, loving, sweetest people on the planet...I honestly feel more complete since meeting you..love to you...
*SweetPea: Girly, you know that I adore you...I'm so happy that we have grown so close...You are so sweet and sincere..you are just the type of girly that the Carolinas need....**big hug**.. Oh yea....thanks for making my brother so happy...I love to see him smile..
biggrin.gif

*Catalyst: How on earth to find the words...you and Sugarant are truely amazing people...I thank this crazy world for bringing us together...thank-you so much for the conversation, the hospitality, the friendship and of course,the stir-fry..
wink.gif

*Sticky: for not treating me like the dumb one..for reconizing my differences and excepting them..you are one of a kind, my friend..and I'm lucky to have you in my life..
*Brownie: for having the courage to overcome problems in your life and being able to smile again..I adore you so and hope the best for you in the years to come..
*Dakeva: for being the teddy bear that you are and bringing a smile to my face everytime we talk...
smile.gif

*Griff: for loving pot as much as I and always making me laugh when I read your posts...hugs to you, sweetie pie...
smile.gif

*Spedly: for all the love and kind words...honestly, hun...when I feel really down on myself you always seem to make me feel good again...
*Fizzy: for being one of the coolest chicks I know...thanks for your friendship..
*Tink: My Tinkypooh!!! can't find the words for ya right now...(mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say...)
wink.gif

*LOVELIFE: for being the cream in my coffee...
wink.gif
and for your posts that always make me think twice..you are family and I lub ya...
*Glowbug: of course for Uncle Harveys
wink.gif
...and for the conversation, understanding and love...you too are family and I cherish you...
*Crowe: for wordless conversations, for Starscape, for your friendship that means so much to me....I love ya hun!!!!
*LapDawg: for being asian
wink.gif
wink.gif
...for being one of the sweetest, realest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...you are a gem and I adore you...
*Ruffie: My hawaiian prince
wink.gif
..So glad that I got the chance to meet you and become friends with you..you're an awesome individual with mad potential and I respect you greatly...
smile.gif

*Ice-9: for the sweetest emails and cards and smiley conversation...you brighten my time more than you can imagine...
smile.gif
smile.gif

*Ebow: for being you!!!!
*Spencer: for the random IM's, for being my favorite crackwhore, and for making my Dags smile...
*Cherub: Girly....thank-you for letting be happy, for allowing me to feel the love..and for letting me in your tree every once in awhile...you may get on my nerves at times
wink.gif
wink.gif
but I adore you to pieces...THANK-YOU!!!!
*Liquid & Cloud: what can I say...you're my boys...I love you guys..
smile.gif

*Dags yadda yadda yadda...you know the deal..
wink.gif

*q-tip: for being a truely amazing person...you are so adored..
smile.gif
smile.gif

to the rest....Stx, Sinthetic, Pinkerton, and all my chatwhore friends...amary, Startripper, kicksave, Coldshot, & Neo....you guys rock!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

**sorry if I forgot anyone...but damn this things long enough
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by ALY-KAT~ (edited 14 August 2001).]

well wow, first and foremost, i need to give a big HUGE hug and kiss to ritalingurrl who has made my summer absolutely incredible and amazing. and without her, i probably would have had a really shitty and boring summer. so, anne, thanks for being you and for being there for me. you are amazing and i love you. i'm glad we got to be close friends again this summer. i will never forget all that we've been through.
::wipes tears from eyes::
and secondly i'd like to thank everyone that i have talked to over these past few months... everyone is just awesome and i miss all of you that i dont get to see that often.
smile.gif

so, to everyone, thanks... for everything.
smile.gif

Mella
------------------
rock on.

Baron...wow. Thank you for sharing that; I had no idea I'd affected your life in such a positive fashion.
smile.gif

Credit is due .... well
1. Visa card - for allowing me to spend more money then I will even make and owe them for the rest of my life.
2. Discover card - who took off some of my visa bill and allowing me to increase my bill even more.
3. Student loans - which give you 0% apr until you finish school and made me relaize that I never going to finish school cause I have no idea how to even start paying those.
Ahh .. america
smile.gif

i've met so many of you over the years, and there are those of you who i've chatted with for hours but never met... here's thanks to a few of you, i could never really mention you all in one post.
EEEazy... someone who will never see this post b/c he doesnt BL anymore, but he's the reason i fell in love with bluelight, and the first BLer i ever met.
Soulfly... to the person who has come to be my soulmate over the years. you brought me hope at a time in my life where i didnt have any. you made me smile during difficult work days with your emails. you lifted my spirits (and touched my heart) with your poetry and song lyrics that you sent at random. basically, anything you've ever said to me, i've taken to heart. the 2 times that fate let us meet, are 2 times i hold in my heart forever. despite some rough times lately, you're always in my heart and in my thoughts.
RaverDave... to someone who i connected with from the start, and wish i could have spent more time with you at Whistle. it was really good to put a face with the name.
Mella... to the girl i share a brain with, your poetry and inspiring replies get me through a lot. reading your words is a daily ritual that i cannot do without.
DazedRaver... my cutie. Cheers to all the BPM parties and crazy times.
Kasper... to one of my favorite BLers... i will always cherish the wonderful times we had. you made BL something special to me. i miss you.
Kagan... you're crazy, but you're sweet. i miss our chats.
Crow... yet another one of my "Words" favorite people. i take your words to heart. they almost always hit home (hard).
Brownie... thanks for giving me some hope. its all i could ask for.
Liquid... for getting me through my last official bad trip, and for being an awesome friend.
Drgnfly... for being you. for all our chats. for your greatness.
Lovelife, Mr. Sticky, Griff, Spencer... for making me laugh, always... i have had a lot of rough times lately, and smiling, let alone laughing, is something i dont get to do often. you might not realize how important you are to this board. how important you are to me (and my sanity).
Minimows... your poetry affects me in a different way. it makes me angry at people who i let walk all over me. i think i need this. thank you.
skydancer... my mentor. i miss our long chats. your advice is always the best. i couldn't ask for a more qualified psychiatrist.
to everyone in BL Chat... for being freaks. you guys rock!
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
"...there are 2 paths, you can go back, but in the long run... there's still time to change the road you're on..."

Ok, turning to serious matters.
I'd like to thank all of the Mods and Admins who put forth incredible time and committment towards Bluelight to make the site what it is today. Tireless people like the Medical Q and A staff, Abygale and everyone else who works relentlessly to better the lives of others.
I'd like to thank the makers of Tylenol 3 with codiene.
I'd also like to thank *Pixie*Stix for being an excellent friend through all my good and not-so-good mental states.
Simon for always having my back no matter what.
Cherub for being friendly and making me feel welcome.
LOVELIFE for his confidence in me.
Johnboy for his support and help in the past.
FoX for his amazing insight and philosophy.
Applesbliss, just because I like him.
To all of the people who've taken the time to e-mail me with questions or concerns and given me a chance to help them out.
And most of all to YOU, whoever's reading this right now.

i'll mention a few... the rest are in my bl thankyou thread...
MrGeezer... for being cool and english...
bYd... for being a chath0e...
lingo... for being my american buddy...
smile.gif

and nobody mentioned me... *sulks*
------------------
The above slave is owned by Dagny and mentored by applesbliss...

I know you're in a lot of these thank you's Brownie, but I wanna thank you for.....my life. Without you, I wouldn't be here right now. You gave me hope when I needed you most and I thank God for having you to talk to and listen to me. I love you so much..thank you.
~Jamison~

To WritnPage, for going above and beyond during the last two months. Without you, I don't know what I would have done. And I will be back.
wink.gif

To Weekapug, for taking care of me when I proved how much of a custie I am. :p
To dpp, for meeting up with me when you were in LA. Y'all were great.
smile.gif

And last but not least, to Fox, for talking sense into me, convincing me I'm not a total failure and for generally proving that you can be divorced without drama.
smile.gif

shuddr2think - for letting smoke doobies in her house while her dads away. And showing me the best childrens film i've ever seen. Puppets on acid with glowsticks, its a wonderful thing. And listening to me bitch about women of course.
drea - showing me exactly how witty another human being can be. This girl makes me laugh like no other. In fact, as we speak, im smoking a pack of her cigarettes (and i do mean a pack, she is going to be pissed off when she wakes up. Woops.)
------------------
Judo.
-I'm not a retard, i just play one on TV-

Everyone who knows me has touched me in a special way. (LOL-some better than others) I love eveyone who is in my life right now from this board... you know who you are
smile.gif

------------------
I love being a CRACKWHORE!!!!
FUCK PLUR - ITS ALL ABOUT HARD CORE ASS FUCKING :)
What about treatment for addicts? I think addicts treat themselves... they overdose and DIE!

Speedlimit55: You will always be MY Spedly, I will be YOUR Dagny... me and you silly man.
smile.gif

Griff: Thank you for letting me hug you EVERY 5 MINUTES... I adore you.

Well....just to name a few people...
I think mellabopper wins the award for making my summer the best one ever - she was my best bud, my party girl, and hehe....lol...my k hookup. But really, mel, chillin with you this summer has been the greatest - words really cannot express. thank you!!! *smooch*
hiroshi, without you i dont think i would have ever had as much fun at red or blue...i'll just call you my dancing bud
smile.gif
Also, i have to thank you for always being my 'big brother' and lookin out for me
smile.gif

and of course, to my little brownie, who always always always is there for me when i need someone to talk to, and who also writes the best emails ever...hopefully i'll be seeing you soon so that i can thank you in person
wink.gif

and to any other bluelighters that have made my day that much brighter
smile.gif

Welp..
Guess first and formost i have to do a shouts out to Aja909.. if it wasnt for him, I probably wouldnt have even been to a party yet...
And mellabopper .. if you hadnt come off as a bitch from hell when you first moved back to the midwest forum.. I also probably wouldnt have been so eager to go to a party just to see what you were really like.. (im weird like that)... hehe
And Ritalingurrl- Hehe.. anne you're a doll =) When everyone else was cracked out.. you still wanted to be up and dancin. (what a trooper =p ).. Sumt`n bout ya just shines (mel too) And as for the big brother thing, Everyone has to make their own mistakes. but sometimes some mistakes are better off not made. And as long as you drag my old ass with ya guys to parties. Ill keep an eye out on `yas, so you can have the best times there knowing if something goes wrong someones there to help ya =)
luv ya kids..
oh..
and i wanna see those photos from r&b2 !!!
lates~