Credit where Credit is Due

***dreamenstar*** jennas always there to listen to me laugh or cry or be silly or sad or worried or hurt or smiley or giggly with.
i love and cherish this girl, shes a great kid... and MY gobstoppin booger beyotch
wink.gif

***dream_of_xtc*** stacy made me the best damn kande i have ever EVER been given in my WHOLE life (i love the read one and the angel wings one!!!!) *hughughughughug*
***brownie*** me <3 brownie. best mentor i ever had
wink.gif
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
^
\
/
\
my fave BLers

Hrmmmm...ok.
Kubly, you're to goddamned funny. Why the comment about squirrels was so funny, I have no clue. But it was. Thankyou for hating the big tailed rats with me. I'm coming to Rockford saturday. Buy me some crack, I'm all out.
Stark, even though your Canadian, you're ok. For a Canadian. You're one of "the Good Ones".
MadHatter, because she somehow always thinks of a way to respond to my endless babble and useless chatter. It's a gift, I'm telling you. Most people have to be restrained from killing me.
Vibr8tor, I simply owe you one. You rule.
And to anyone who hasn't put a contract out on my life or filed for a restraining order against me. I promise, I won't steal your panties anymore if you just let me have your phone number. Thankyou.
wink.gif

I want to say a general thank you to everyone on this board. If it weren't for all of you, I'd be bored out of my mind every day.
And a special thank you to Jill for being such an awesome friend.
wink.gif

and also to femmme for making me smile all the time.
Coreo
smile.gif

Lovelife-for feeling like family, for blowing me up naturally when I'm around him
Poezante-For having the happiest eyes I've ever seen and for sharing with me.
Catalyst & Sugarant for feeding me dinners,making me feel welcome here and for putting up with me when I get drunk
Chad-for making me pictures when I'm tripping, for making me laugh and for being my friend
Dakeva-he writes poetry
smile.gif
and is half teddy bear
Aly & Dags-for doing everything in their power to make me comfortable, for them creating air you can breathe in.
Minimows- for really making me laugh out loud
Jadeneener-credit for always maintaining your positive attitude, through your father's death, Tony's problems ect.You have a lucky husband and son
smile.gif
You're beautiful and I miss you
Stasis-for living with me,loving me and for putting up with me and my snooze button in the morning. Thanks for transplanting me
smile.gif
Love all of you

Well first and formost all of bluelight.Everyone here has done so much I wouldnt even know how to thank you all.
Brownie,You just put a smile on my face everytime I get to assrape you.It diffently lets me forget about my everyday problems.
To all my crackolacians,I dont know what I would do without you guys.I've had some of the best meet ups with you and I know we will have plently more.
Cloud,dude u know whats up.Just like u always have my back I will always have yours.
Griff,for being the taco eatting crazy kid you are.You always know how to make someone laugh.
Spedly,just like brownie,I get so much pleasure from assraping you.I know the feeling is mutal
smile.gif

Hydra,my cuz....you know whats up man.We have plenty of good times together and smoked mad herb together.I cant wait to see you again cuz.
SomeOneLikeMe,We have never talked.If you have aim or aol hit me up at LikwidSkywalker.
much love,respect and thanxs to everyone on the board
biggrin.gif

~Liquid
------------------
AIM: Likwid Skywalker
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Bluelight: Worse then heroin
[This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 12 August 2001).]

Cheshire_cat for being my legs when i couldn't walk. For showing me love in all it has to offer. For completing me and making my life whole. I love you alwys and forever.
Brownie for all the advice and just listening to me when I am down and out. Fo r showing all that BL has to offer and showing me kindness.
bYd for always making me laugh. For keeping me up endless nights till dawn. You always make me smile
smile.gif

gentlemenloser for your witt, you ability to make me laugh. For your unique style of writing and hours of testing my ability to think when my brain has temporarily shut down.
FoX for always challenging me at every turn. For always making me use my brain, in a indepth conversation on how people like us will take over the world. And most of all for making me see the bright side of things when the lights have gone out on my world.
PhreeX For your late night understanding, your amazing intellect and late night tourment
wink.gif

Raverdave For your picture perfectness
smile.gif

The Neoracle For your endless stories and your honesty. For always having perfect timing and the perfect thing to say.
Elle07 for sharing your experiences with me, so I can understand myself. For listening and helping me, in a time when I am truely confused.
Rizzo_Kim for showing me the beauty of friendship and showing me that there is a lot more to life then I knew. And helping me truely experience a thunderstorm.
Thanks to all of you, I have become a different and better person since joing this board. I am continuously challenged and shown that kindness and love comes in all shapes and sizes. I look forward to learning more from all of you, you all have changed my life in away that I could hardly put into words.....thank you and I love u.
------------------
I am lost, I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back have me wait....
Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light.... -joker
GRRR ~U don't listen to music u feel it~
Sufferin-sucka-tash
AOL name: MaDHaTTeR92578
[This message has been edited by ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~ (edited 11 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~ (edited 12 August 2001).]

Instead of doing my typical list, i'm just gonna give a big shout out to everyone in the Bluelight world. Thanks for giving me time to escape the insanity of this crazy world of ours.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"How the fuck do you feellllll?"
AIM ~ FutureAeons

I would like to thank the following
Cherub- For being so generous in giving my friends and I a place to stay awhile after Candyland. And also for cheering me up when I've felt a little down.
Brownie & Dakeva- For being absolutly hilarious that same morning with wishing a Merry Christmas to anyone whos phone number you could think of, my friend, Nate, still thinks of it and laughs.
Brownie, I also want to thank you for giving me someone to talk to if I need to.
Hydra- For being my friend and giving me someone interesting and intelligent to talk to.
------------------
~*At first you're attracted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

Thanks to Spencer, Brownie, and Snakecharmer, for not judging me like everyone else, and giving me a chance to show them who I really am.
Thanks to Mr.Sticky, for all his great advice and support.
Thanks to smh254, for being one of my best friends
smile.gif

Thanks to liquidocean, to always letting me know what's happening, and always showing me a great time.
Thanks for pinkerton, for staying in the bathroom with me, when he didn't even need to.
Thanks to Soulfly, for laughing at my jokes on that long car ride, and for being a cool drinking buddy.
***Thanks to Mellabopper, for being SO friendly and sweet, even though we have never met, and totally being so welcoming all the time. I really, really appreciate it. Especially since you have no reason to particularily like me and one reason not to like me. You rawk.

To GlowingTyBud.....thank you for being such a diamond in the rough. Who knew all this fun was waiting to happen? I'm so glad we're friends.
And Squeakers......you turned my bluelight on. And popped my K cherry, motherfucker ;P.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

halcyon---because she is one of the coolest girls ive ever talked to, period!
brownie--cuz he's the only one who likes my rhymes = )
dakeva+spencer---for teaching me a valuable lesson about something...
and everyone else, id like to thank for just being yourselves and contributing to bluelight in your own special way
~hydra

If you could only touch my heart, feel my heart, understand that I mean every word I say, and know all the words I don't say.
Stasis : For helping me keep an open mind...for opening my eyes, even though I thought I was blind.
Fox : I bet you didn't expect to see your name on this list. You may never know the good you've done for me, but please understand that you are a valued friend, even if I seem like a stranger.
Aly : Oh the directions I could go with this one.
wink.gif
Aly...You've created a Bluelight cliche': "You are amazing". I found myself at the bottom, with nowhere to run, and a pocket full of questions...you saved me from myself, and for that I am forever indebted to you. I'm sorry that all I can do is say "Thank You".
Dags : Have you ever had a rush of emotion so intense, so mindblowing that you were left speachless? With each and every word you speak, with every prayer you pray, with every smile you so graciously give, you take my breath away. Not only my breath, but my words you take away. You are everything I wish I could be, and I pray that someday you will understand...thanking you is just not enough.
Griff : Amazing. You know more about me than anyone else, yet you still manage to befriend me. All my secrets are yours and you truly are my best friend. There's so much I want to tell you, but you're too much of an asshole for me to open up
wink.gif
...seriously, thanks...for sticking by me, and for being there, in ways you don't even know.
Mr. Sticky : Even in the hardest of times you MAKE me crack a smile...
smile.gif

l/o : We've had our differences...but you have an outlook on life that I envy and strive to achieve...keep up the good work.
wink.gif

Liquid & Cloud Thanks for getting laid less than me.
smile.gif

Spencer :
smile.gif
I refuse to thank you.
wink.gif

Brownie : You cliche-inducing bastard. I guess you're Bluelight's version of the highschool's "Most Popular".
smile.gif
You always seem to know the right thing to say at the right time...even though your an inbread immigrant, you're still an amazing person...
biggrin.gif

Lovelife : I'm too lazy to put the spaces in your name...you're never too lazy to offer a hand.
smile.gif
You too, my friend, are more than special.
Crow(e)
smile.gif
What can anyone say about Crow? Caring, thoughtful, understanding, and a joy to be around...You are who you are, and I love you for it.
Dakeva
biggrin.gif
Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak!
I'm not gonna say anything nice about you b/c you're an asshole...but Spencer says you have a HUGE penis!
wink.gif
~
Resque : You're boobs are perfect sweetie, honest.
wink.gif

Bluelight is a community. A community is a family. A family is made up of members. Strong members make a strong family...Bluelight truly is the best of the best...Each of you have touched my heart in ways you may never know...
[This message has been edited by SpeedLimit55 (edited 12 August 2001).]

/me boldy laughs out loud
Cliche's are bad.
M,kay
wink.gif

Noodle

Vortex- altho you may never read this because you are crazy and busy all the time but thank you for your daily phone calls they mean so much to me. When I don't talk to you for a day I feel that something about my day just hasn't been right. I miss you I haven't seen you in 2 weeks I am going through Matt withdrawls!
Liquidphil- for being you and showing me that there is so much more to life and that we all need to be serious sometimes. I love you and miss you already, come home soon.
Last but not least....
Spencer- Thank you for being there for me every day of my life and being the best friend that anyone could have. Words can't say how much you mean to me but you already know that
smile.gif
Thank you for being there me in my best times and my worst times. I know I can always count on you.
I love my boys!!!

first of all... to everyone... for just bein bluelight... i can honestly say that i love you all
smile.gif

and the particulars:
to crow, for letting me be perfectly honest and always understanding and helping me learn more about myself and others.. oh, and for bein the sexy thang he is
wink.gif

to coreo, for bein one of the sweetest women i've ever met, and for makin me smile 24/7
smile.gif

to fox, because for some reason, you help me express myself better. here's to the beginning of a beautiful friendship.. now if only we would meet!
to brownie, for first making me welcome on bluelight (back to the bottom)
smile.gif

to all the chat whores for entertaining me night after night. oh yeah, and putting up with me talking incessantly about my boobs.
there are many more, and my love goes out to all of you.
aj the femme
------------------
the extra M is for MmmMmmmm
Be Good!!!

I would like to thank everyone I have met on this board for showing me there is a bright side to everything. I even appreciate the people who I don't get along with on here. I have not been around much lately, and I miss ya all.. especially the chatwhores! :p

~*~Madhatter~*~ -- For always giving me a reason to turn on my AOL IM, for the instant smile on my face when I see you're online and for reminding me that there are others online like myself who are good, decent, honest people as committed to happiness in their marrage as I am.
Rizzo