The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

heroin vs Norcos

spiderKane

Greenlighter
I think it's funny how heroin users are treated like scum and like there the worst people ever to exist
But Norco users are jus perfectly Ok and even people that don't use any drug at all pretty much just Exepts that as not so bad
I'm not retarded I know the h is stronger and all that but in the end there both opiate and both jus as hard to kick
And in my opinion speed is the worst drug ever to be made its users are much more grimy and likely to steal or hurt someone to get more drugs
What's your opinion on this ?

Don't bump your own threads, please read the rules in my signature.

With that being said, I think it's a common agreement that heroin users are treated like shit. There's no argument or really discussion there to be honest.

Don't bump your own threads, please read the rules in my signature.

With that being said, I think it's a common agreement that heroin users are treated like shit. There's no argument or really discussion there to be honest.
Yea i know that but my question is why is it not so bad to be a Norco user when the h is so horrible I mean when it comes down to it there basically the same and sorry about the bump didn't even think of it as bump it won't happen again I'm still new and tryin to work it all out

Well, we know that kicking any opioid will be very similar but the average person doesn't. Pills come from doctors and that makes done think that they're safer and as such less of a threat. Norcos are mostly schedule 3 and because of that are very common. Just guessing but, I'd imagine that the majority of people that have been prescribed pain killers have gotten some form of hydrocodone. So really it's just a comfort and education thing IMO. It's not like you get heroin from your dentist for having your wisdom teeth pulled but, it'd be nice.

what opushes heroin over the top is the association with the needle and thats why people look down upon heroin users. thats bullshit cause theres people like us who dont use a needle, and they all lumpo us together and think we are below them. they look down while reaching for their cigarette sullofane that has their roxys in it and proceede to snort 2 and smoke a quarter of a third.

fuck you you just paid for your 3 roxys what paid that for a gram of heroin..that would be at least 10 days of getting high for you id you are just starting to switch over..and generally once they find that out that change over rather quickly thinking they can control their habit. and some do for 6months maybe a year, some last a week it all depends on their selfwill but most dont and generally they get into the needle themselves cause everyone else does. even though they tell one "no dont try it! its not worth it", they still do it bc of that they go into a deep hole of depression and almost hit rock bottom cause they cant stand the fact of being a hypocrite and for shooting heroin when you promised yourself you owuld never do it. you absolultly told yourself would would never do itand it kills you to think you actually did.

Last edited by a moderator:
It pretty much comes down to people die from heroin. Even when they think they are dosing normal. Now with norcos and even roxy you're not going to die from taking you're normal number of pills. After losing so many friends to heroin, you don't want friends who use. There is a good chance they will die and you are left with the emotions and memories.

most overdoses on heroin are perceived as "dirtier" or "more preventable" than overdoses on pills like norco, which aren't hydrocodone overdoses but apap overdoses. people think because a doctor hands it out a) it is legit & b) it is safe.

cultural perception is what it boils down to.

It pretty much comes down to people die from heroin. Even when they think they are dosing normal. Now with norcos and even roxy you're not going to die from taking you're normal number of pills. After losing so many friends to heroin, you don't want friends who use. There is a good chance they will die and you are left with the emotions and memories.

Well, IMHO, thanks to the media addict of any opiates/opioids are considered pretty much scum. Or even just users. I experience it every month when I go to the pharmacy every month to pick up my legit script for oxy (and used to be same for hydrocodones) and am treated like shit by a prharmacy tech or pharmacists or if I go to the ER and they automatically assume I am there to get "drugsad when I tell them my medications. /o, it is not exactly the same as heroin users but I would not state ther is NO stigma attached like the OP said.

Also, Lucyloves molly and Anythingbutsober, your statements are incorrect. If you pay attention to the media, it is now reported that more people die from prescription drug overdoses than do from illicit drugs, including heroin.

And yes some people die from liver issues from APAP, but this does not make up the majority.

H has had a long history of stigma n abuse, plus you never know what its cut with. Norcos seen as more acceptabe coming from a big pharma lab but esentially the same thing also needles r associated with h. Dont know any norco injectors :) sadly many people now start out on pills then graduate. Life is grand.

Well, IMHO, thanks to the media addict of any opiates/opioids are considered pretty much scum. Or even just users. I experience it every month when I go to the pharmacy every month to pick up my legit script for oxy (and used to be same for hydrocodones) and am treated like shit by a prharmacy tech or pharmacists or if I go to the ER and they automatically assume I am there to get "drugsad when I tell them my medications. /o, it is not exactly the same as heroin users but I would not state ther is NO stigma attached like the OP said.

Also, Lucyloves molly and Anythingbutsober, your statements are incorrect. If you pay attention to the media, it is now reported that more people die from prescription drug overdoses than do from illicit drugs, including heroin.

And yes some people die from liver issues from APAP, but this does not make up the majority.
I would say go to a different pharmacy most places don't care what your picking up infact nowadays the person giving you your script popped a couple right before you showed up i don't agree that h and Yellows are looked at the same although they basically are I do agree how ever that when going to the hospital they all look at you like your only there for the drugs I think it's cause they see it everyday and they jus think of everyone like that now me myself I started this thread cause I use both I actually prefer Yellows over h but ether will do in bad times and that's my point there is no difference you me anyone who takes opiate get sick the same without them i would have to say the only thing that makes h worse is the retarded motha Fucka that did so much he/she can't keep there dumb ass from nodding but what's funny is you can take Nuff pills that will make you the same so I'm still left with the same question Wtf is the difference
The only difference well there is 2 the one I said already the dumb ass that's always nodding and the most important one of all Yellows are made in a legal factory and given to you by a doctor

Last edited:
I will say that you will find a lot more occasional hydrocodone users than you will occasional heroin users.

People can die from any of those. The varying potency of heroin is what makes it particularly dangerous, but most people overdose on opiates the same few ways.
  1. Mixing the opiates with benzos and/or alcohol
  2. Taking their 'normal' dose after taking a break instead of factoring in their tolerance drop

wow

"People think prescription drugs are OK to use, but heroin users are scumbags!"

youre probably the first person on BL who ever came up with this

Khadijah said:
"People think prescription drugs are OK to use, but heroin users are scumbags!"

youre probably the first person on BL who ever came up with this
Wow really that's cool
Dumb ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Because its a well talked topic on bl she was being a smart ass if she wasn't my bad but that's how it seemed

^ If it's such a widely conversed topic then why did you start this thread since everyone is on the same page here?