• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines + GHB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleKush1

Bluelighter
Hey im just curious about this combo. I consider myself experienced more than enough with alcohol + benzos, it used to be my drug of choice if you can say that lol. I have experience with opiates + benzos and alcohol + ghb (which finished with me waking up at a house and not remebering how i got there, who i was with lol so i never did it again ). If i would say eat .5 clonaz and take a couple o caps of G, is there any danger and is it really worth it. Will there be any synergy with this combo, i loved taking low dose (.5 to 1 mg) of xanax for example and then snorting some H, i find the euphoria is alot more powerful. But more then dat and it goes to shit and the opposite happens. SO my question is will one dull the other no matter the doses, or will they synergise and is there any risks greater than the combinations mentioned abbove? thank you

I liked to add benzo's ocassionally on the G days just so I could down play the G doses. There is synergy I guess but its not an amazing combination or anything though it isn't shit, 1mg of Etizolam+2g's of GHB always made for quite a fun time, especially if smoking! Just be weary and remember blow outs can and will happen ridiculously, its not the sort of thing you fine tune anywhere but at home with a bud. Once you find the right levels for your tolerance it can be a pretty damn good time just chillin' and all that. Not something i'd make a regular thing out of though! Opi's+ben's+GHB was some shit.....as well, be careful though...SERIOUSLY!

Last edited:
I liked to add benzo's obsessionally on the G days just so I could down play the G doses. There is synergy I guess but its not an amazing combination or anything though it isn't shit, 1mg of Etizolam+2g's of GHB always made for quite a fun time, especially if smoking! Just be weary and remember blow outs can and will happen ridiculously, its not the sort of thing you fine tune anywhere but at home with a bud. Once you find the right levels for your tolerance it can be a pretty damn good time just chillin' and all that. Not something i'd make a regular thing out of though! Opi's+ben's+GHB was some shit.....as well, be careful though...SERIOUSLY!
nice to know thanks for the reply man.... it only sucks im nto able to smoke anymore one drag makes me feel like im dying but idont have tried it benzos to reducing the anxiety though....only thing i can take are downers or GOOD cocaine adultered only with non active products but its rare these days lol anyhing else makes feel like complete shit lol. Just curious what were your dosage on opiates + benzos + G ? that sounds like a hell of a mix mane :p

nice to know thanks for the reply man.... it only sucks im nto able to smoke anymore one drag makes me feel like im dying but idont have tried it benzos to reducing the anxiety though....only thing i can take are downers or GOOD cocaine adultered only with non active products but its rare these days lol anyhing else makes feel like complete shit lol. Just curious what were your dosage on opiates + benzos + G ? that sounds like a hell of a mix mane :p
From the times I remember doing it, 100mgs nice tan heroin insufflated/smoked plus a load of etizolam though at the time i'm sure I only had a mg or so or Etiz left in my system, plus about .25gs of GHB. I added such a small amount out of fear and was glad I did as I was entirely to fucked for a long while after that. The other times that I can remember are something along the lines of 75-175mgs AH-7921 IM'd, .5 or a mg of Etizolam eaten, then probably around a gram or two of G added. Was fairly nutty....8o

Serious caution advised for that sort of walking around in the trenches though.....:sus:

From the times I remember doing it, 100mgs nice tan heroin insufflated/smoked plus a load of etizolam though at the time i'm sure I only had a mg or so or Etiz left in my system, plus about .25gs of GHB. I added such a small amount out of fear and was glad I did as I was entirely to fucked for a long while after that. The other times that I can remember are something along the lines of 75-175mgs AH-7921 IM'd, .5 or a mg of Etizolam eaten, then probably around a gram or two of G added. Was fairly nutty....8o

Serious caution advised for that sort of walking around in the trenches though.....:sus:

HAha that sounds greAT ! Though im going to use lesser doasages of g than you, i only have a tolerance to benzos lol even i take them 1-2 times a week, if were talking to get fucked on them i can exced 10 mg clonaz easily so i dont think there will be a problem to have lets say 2m of clonaz and half a g of G for starters :p

HAha that sounds greAT ! Though im going to use lesser doasages of g than you, i only have a tolerance to benzos lol even i take them 1-2 times a week, if were talking to get fucked on them i can exced 10 mg clonaz easily so i dont think there will be a problem to have lets say 2m of clonaz and half a g of G for starters :p
For sure mang! I'm one of the few people who loves getting smashed on GHB! I always tend to do near knock out doses if i'm doing it by itself or with another psychedelic, so normally I rarely dose under 2.5g's. Its how I like it though, I love that insane dizziness and all that. Low doses are fun but to me high end doses are where its at for fun! Be careful and stay safe mang, like I said easy to blow out on the ben's plus the G, especially when your trying to find that right place for you, though as long as your in a safe place things should be cool!

For sure mang! I'm one of the few people who loves getting smashed on GHB! I always tend to do near knock out doses if i'm doing it by itself or with another psychedelic, so normally I rarely dose under 2.5g's. Its how I like it though, I love that insane dizziness and all that. Low doses are fun but to me high end doses are where its at for fun! Be careful and stay safe mang, like I said easy to blow out on the ben's plus the G, especially when your trying to find that right place for you, though as long as your in a safe place things should be cool!

Haha i feel ya, i havent done ti alot, the g, but like 25-30 times, usually i would take 1.5-2 g, sometimes 2.5 and smoking some bud and cigs with it and it was amazing. It has some similarity to alcohol, but is alot clearer in my opinion, and the hangover ar alot more manageable. If you can even call tehm hangovers. Low doese in myopinmion go better with some mdma or speed, its a great synergy. I took 1 mg of clonazepam and a g of G and im feeeeelin goood, but ican definitly feel how it could be dangerous, i feel like il wait i bit before reodsing. Thanks for the advice mane stay safe too ;)

one of my favorite drug combinations is GHB, various benzos and pregabalin. i ingest the pregabalin about 90 minutes before the GHB and benzos, and the combination is pretty fucking excellent. of course it should be mentioned that i have a high tolerance to all three drugs. it can be a dangerous combination if you take too much.
the first time i did i ingested GBL + pregabalin + midazolam + clorazepate + alprazolam. the combination was heavenly.

one of my favorite drug combinations is GHB, various benzos and pregabalin. i ingest the pregabalin about 90 minutes before the GHB and benzos, and the combination is pretty fucking excellent. of course it should be mentioned that i have a high tolerance to all three drugs. it can be a dangerous combination if you take too much.
the first time i did i ingested GBL + pregabalin + midazolam + clorazepate + alprazolam. the combination was heavenly.

haha sounds nice man, but im curious what are the efect of pregabalin exactly, and is ti legal? like ive heard of it alot but im not sure does it like a benzo or something?

pregabalin is lyrica and yes i get it scripted. its effect are hard to describe. for me it is an excellent anxiolytic and slightly euphoric. it potentiates other gabaergics, which in this case is vital. it's pretty awesome if you know what you're doing. like i said, it can be dangerous. but i thoroughly enjoyed it, incredibly relaxed and euphoric.

I've only used GHB's prodrug, GBL, but IME, using benzodiazepines when intoxicated on GBL felt like a waste. However, it should be said that I've never understood why people find the combination of Alcohol and Xanax or Clonazepam to be so wonderful either.

Either way, it's not safe. Both are powerful depressants and combining them can lead to real bad blackouts, dependency, and respiratory depression (which can result in death).

I've only used GHB's prodrug, GBL, but IME, using benzodiazepines when intoxicated on GBL felt like a waste. However, it should be said that I've never understood why people find the combination of Alcohol and Xanax or Clonazepam to be so wonderful either.

Either way, it's not safe. Both are powerful depressants and combining them can lead to real bad blackouts, dependency, and respiratory depression (which can result in death).

I have to disagree, I love the combination of alcohol and xanax. LOVE. I prefer alcohol + xanax over meth or coke anhytime, and ive used good shit before,trust me. THe only thign that i love more is the euphoria from H :p . The combination of xanax and alcohol just maeks feel on top of the world, relaxed, care-less,anxiety and paranoia free, sociable, happy everything. I dont blackout easily from that combination, maybe thats why i love it. I tried the combination of g and kpin yesterday, it was pretty cool but i still prefer alcohol + benzos. TO each his own man, stay safe !

I like the combo because GBL sometime is to much stimulating. I take 0.5 max 1mg of xanax, with multiple dose of max 1cc of GBL
If you like to take more, the combo is not for you there his a big risk of OD

Thanks for your input. But there is no need to drag up a 4 year old thread just to contribute when the original poster has long since forgotten ever having asked this question.

That being said, I have taken GHB with benzos a number of times, and I'm still alive. I would take 2-6mL of GHB with 1-3mg of etizolam or sometimes temazepam (say 15mg); the only problem was that it would cause me to piss the bed. This happened more than once.

With this I'll close this old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.