• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time shooting morphine

Herpe The Clown

Greenlighter
So after giving it a lot of thought I decided I want to try shooting morphine, but first I ahve some questions.

I'm going to be using insulin needles and of course using alcohol pads to keep everything sterile. I have few vials of 10ml Hospira brand Sterile water for injecting.
One question is how about how many ml of water would be best for me to use? Also, I'm assuming I will need to filter out the pills, and was wondering what the best method is to do this? I would love to use a micron filter but don't have access to that. The pills I'll be getting I believe are MS Contin so if anybody could tell me or link me a thread to the best way to prep these for IV it would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a question about dosage, about how much stronger is morphine IV'd compared to nasal and oral?

I've read all the threads about IV'ing and complications and plan on reading them again, I will also have a friend with me who is experienced with shooting up.

I wouldn't start my iv career with a wax based pill (dangerous! ) and also not with morphine (overwhelming/painful). If you thought ms-contin was a good place to start you obviously haven't done your homework thoroughly.

there are tons of different types of morphine and each pill breaks down differently... so you have to know exactly what you have. also with lots of morphine it gels up so you gotta be quick on the draw

also if you dont have a tolerance to opiates I'd say start with 20-30mgs

I realize that the extended release are dangerous too shoot but its all I can find it's either MS contin or oxycontin OP's and It's something I really want to try. I'm not positive thats what the pill is I haven't bought them yet. I'm going to try to get something that instant release but the ER's are just more popular...

And I have a decent tolerance to opiates. 100mg of oxycodone is my nodding out dose.

If you're hell-bent on trying this, start with 30mg (assuming you mean IR oxycodone, if not, start lower, you can always do another shot) and use 60-65 units of water (max solubility of morphine is 60mg/ml H2O, and you'll want some room to draw back). Morphine is double the strength of oxycodone when IV'ed, but you'll wanna reduce your dose somewhat for incomplete cross-tolerance. If you need a larger shot, you may wanna look into 3cc syringes, but I doubt you'll need much more than 30mg at your tolerance.

Back when I used to use IV opiates, I really didn't like morphine unless there was absolutely nothing else available. Most if not all of the pills available are difficult to prep & gel up. Then, even if you can get a successful shot, the rush is accompanied by a horrible "pins & needles" histamine release that is quite uncomfortable (but passes quickly.) Injecting it very slowly might help but in my experience, morphine pretty much sucks.

there are tons of different types of morphine and each pill breaks down differently... so you have to know exactly what you have. also with lots of morphine it gels up so you gotta be quick on the draw

also if you dont have a tolerance to opiates I'd say start with 20-30mgs

20-30 mg is a high dose for someone that doesn't have a tolerance to opiates. I'd say start with 6 mg and see how you feel.

Back when I used to use IV opiates, I really didn't like morphine unless there was absolutely nothing else available. Most if not all of the pills available are difficult to prep & gel up. Then, even if you can get a successful shot, the rush is accompanied by a horrible "pins & needles" histamine release that is quite uncomfortable (but passes quickly.) Injecting it very slowly might help but in my experience, morphine pretty much sucks.

I agree. Everyone I know that loves opiates seem to love morphine. I hate it to the point that I would only use it if it was absolutely all I had and I was feeling sick. It just gives me a feeling of pressure in my head and no euphoria.

Remember once youre done with your first shot, don't throw away the cotton. You can usually "wash" a morphine cotton once or twice. I wouldn't let it sit for to long (bacteria). And be sure to leave it in a dry place.

On a side note, I loved the pins and needles from morphine, a great rush IMO.

I have a pretty high tolerance to opiates and when I do a 50mg shot of morphine the rush is almost too intense. The pins and needles, I really hate that part. For me, I'd do 2 50mg shots back to back because theres no way I could handle a 100mg rush. Most types of morphine are hard to prep and gel up really easily. So you have to know what your doing. If you mess up tho, you can always plug it ;)

ugh, OP doesn't even need a 50mg shot...he takes 100mg of oxycodone orally and nods out. 100mg of morphine IV would probably kill him.

can you not get anything else...morphine is a shit high, you probly already shot tho....imo, morphine just all around sucks, let alone bang it, just plain stupid

lol, I love morphine, it's my favorite opioid. Hydrocodone/Oxycodone just make me itchy and pissed off, and I'd expect the same from dilaudid/opana unless IV'ed.

getting the morphine today, probably not gonna shoot it for a few days, I'm gonna try 15mg at first and do another 15 after that. Practiced a shot with some water and had zero problems so I'm pretty confident I can do it. Im getting some oxy 30's today also but my understanding is those will be much harder to shoot than the morphine

the oxys will be much easier to shoot than the morph unless they are IRs.. let us know what type of morphine you get

getting the morphine today, probably not gonna shoot it for a few days, I'm gonna try 15mg at first and do another 15 after that. Practiced a shot with some water and had zero problems so I'm pretty confident I can do it. Im getting some oxy 30's today also but my understanding is those will be much harder to shoot than the morphine

man are you stupid , that wax is going to solidify as soon as it's inside the vein , best case it clogs just a vein , worst case is lethal thrombosis. Also if you miss your shot it's a guaranteed lump with a huge risk of turning into an abscess.

can't believe the other people here are condoning this kind of behaviour and giving dosage advice?!

Can't you get heroin where you live? At the least get some microns from here --> http://www.exchangesupplies.org/shopdisp_S314.php

We're giving advice because if he wants to do it, he's gonna do it. We can advise against it all we want, but if someone's gonna use a drug in a reckless manner, it's better that they have all the information they can get. True HR @ work.