• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time shooting morphine

^
yes well if he has no clue of how likely this is going to permanently damage his body no wonder he wants to do it. That's why sometimes you have to steer people in the right direction (micron filters , other opiates , and thats not even abstaining!) before giving them dosage advice..

The avinzas werent very tough to prep i miss being about to get morphine i loved the rush even the pins i just hated that my face would turn red for like 5 to 10 mins after the shot.

Have you read the Morphine Megathread?

There are also many other threads about IV'ing morphine if you just use the search engine.

Obviously, I shouldn't have to tell you that crossing that line into any form of IV drug use changes things and it's a decision that could/most likely will, alter your life forever. You say you've thought a lot about it but, I implore you to think just a little more..

I realize that the extended release are dangerous too shoot but its all I can find it's either MS contin or oxycontin OP's and It's something I really want to try. I'm not positive thats what the pill is I haven't bought them yet. I'm going to try to get something that instant release but the ER's are just more popular...

And I have a decent tolerance to opiates. 100mg of oxycodone is my nodding out dose.

Don't know if you are willing to listen, but MS Contin are really a problem to inject if you don't have a micron filter/sterifilt filter, and if you also have a tolerance and have to use an entire pill or more (don't know what strength your pills are) it can become nearly impossible and dangerous. I remember that when i had 60mg and 100mg MS, half of a 60 was really hard to suck up in a 1ml rig, the solution was too thick, while 1/3 of a 100mg was fine. And i have always used Sterifilt filters.

I too would suggest you to really consider the idea of plugging morphine: in part for HR purposes, in part because morphine in particular feels REALLY GOOD plugged. IV is all about the rush, but the high from plugging morphine is far more enjoyable and content and satisfying in my opinion.

Ok - so I had looked all over trying to figure out how to make the best shot from a 100 mg morphine sulfate tablet. Its grey and extended release. I know there are people who just wanna shoot up. I take morphine every day and have for over a year. I have experience shooting pills and heroin as well. This is my two cents:
1. Nothing is as good as a shot of H (opiate wise - meth is another thing but that is so bad for your body I would never advise it - I am an ex meth addict who got away from shooting in 2014)
2. Dilaudid is probably second best but the high only last 15 minutes then you want another one.
3. Injecting Roxys or IR oxycodone is so-so. You get a tiny rush it doesn't last long and the trick is to set the pill in the spoon or shot glass and add warm water letting it dissolve that way. The pill is less soluble in water if you add water to it after it has been crushed up. Put the pill in the spoon (use clean bottom of a coke can its easier) add water let it sit a few minutes then mash it up throw a cotton in and draw up.
4. For morphine the morphine sulfate pills don't gel up that bad. I took off the coating crushed up the pill and set aside. Then I heated 1.5 cc of water in the spoon (can or whatever) cooking just the water to a boil then threw in the crushed pill (I used a half of a 100 mg gray pill) I mixed it with the plunger and threw in a cotton. Draw up. OK here is where it gets weird. I drew up a clear shot and injected it. There was not a good rush like with H or even with dilaudid or roxy. I felt a histamine release, my entire face and the top half of my body turned bright red and my ears felt very hot. I did not get an opiate rush feeling you would expect IV. My advice is just eat the pills. Your high is much better, last much longer and feels way more warm and opiate like than trying to shoot morphine pills. It is not like what you feel when you get actual IV morphine in the hospital. Shoot the morphine pills and you will be 100% disappointed I promise you. But I had to try it just to see if I could achieve the feeling I was craving - and I did not achieve it. Take this advice and don't waste your time just eat the pills.

Yes I know that wheel filters are the best - no I cannot order them online I live with someone who cannot know that I am doing this. Eating them is ok but shooting them I would get in BIG trouble and its not worth the risk. I have actually never tried a wheel filter but I approve just from what I have heard - if you can get them get them. I spent hours yesterday looking up this topic and I wanted to post my experience so maybe someone will take my advice. If someone has better advice for getting a good feeling or not getting the histamine release let me know but from my experience it was a waste its better to eat them. I eat about 120-180 mg, but could eat as much as 300 mg but I try to keep enough for a daily dose so I stay around 150 mg

Good luck!

Shooting the IR oxy is going to feel better than shooting the morphine. But eating the morphine is going to feel better than eating the oxy. Eating 150 mg morphine feels better than eating 100 mg oxy. Read my post above about how to prep the oxy shot. Do not crush the pill put it in whole and add warm water, let it sit and the mash it up throw in a cotton if you don't have a wheel filter. Adding the crushed oxy to water or vice versa you have more residue and it does not give you as good of a shot. I didn't know this until I read it on BL and it was good advice. Remember you don't have to heat the pills at all, just use hot or warm water.