• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDMA use resulting in depression in mornings and night sweats?

Sounds like you didn't weigh your dose, didn't use a test kit, redosed, and took your MDMA with alcohol. All those factors together are an absolute recipe for a bad comedown, so it's not surprising that you don't feel well.
He's right.
This drug has changed in recent years, many people are taking higher doses than before and suffering from LTC. The longest threads on this forum are about that.

Did you get pupil dilation or Trismus ?

It is 2023, almost ten years later. To anyone in a similar position, to anyone with feelings of despair or doom, to any scared and frightened child like my 18 year old self who made these posts, I promise you this:

You will get better. You will heal. I will say now that it honestly took maybe two years to completely feel like myself but it did happen. And to anyone thinking "TWO YEARS?!", it gets exponentially easier as time goes on.

If I could offer you any advice it would be that 1. You are not fucked up. You haven't ruined your life. You will heal, and 2. Please for the love of god, talk to people. A problem shared is a problem halved.

I have zero regrets about what happened to me that night. I have learned so so so much from the experience and I am so much more confident in myself with regards to mental health. As you would expect, I am a totally different person now 🙂 Take care everyone, I promise you that you'll be fine. It gets easier by the day. Believe me.