• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Healthy Living is looking for a new moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

Bluelighter
It is with regret that I must announce the departure of modern buddha from moderator duties in Healthy Living. Thank you for your time and dedication!! :)

On the same note, it is with great pleasure that I announce our recruitment drive to find a new moderator for HL.

Here are the required duties of an HL mod:
- be an active contributor to the forum, build forum content and discussion, and provide level headed advice in regards to safety and harm reduction
- check all forum threads for violations of the BLUA and HL forum guidelines, and enforce the rules where necessary
- respond to reported posts
- edit, merge, move threads to appropriate forums, modify posts as required

Having knowledge or experience with human health and harm reduction would be a definite asset!

If you are interested, please send a PM to ocean, cheerio, and myself with the following details:
- why you are interested in healthy living
- any experiences/skills you have that could be of benefit to the forum
- any particular interests, knowledge, or passion you have about healthy living, and what you feel you could bring to the forum as a moderator
- your time zone
- the amount of time you spend on Bluelight each day
- how often do you log on to Bluelight (every day? a few times a week? once a week?)

This application period will be open until June 9th, 2013. Thank you!! =D

Less than 1 week left before the application period is closed! Please express your interest soon!

The application period is now closed while we review applicants. Thanks to those who replied!

After some discussion we have decided that we will accept late applicants should they decide to apply last minute. So please express your interest soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.