NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Nokturnal Mortum- Verity.

For neo nazi's, these guys make some beautiful music.

Awesome stuff, Greek power metal. Guitarist plays with Ozzy but I think the highlight are the vocals...

Fucking Destruction are so awesome since their comeback in 2000, but I hadn't given attention to the album past 2003 (they released 3 in 4 years) and this song fucking kills! Destruction are the fucking kings of German thrash metal, goddamn. This one from "Inventor of Evil" in 2005 caught my ear :

One of the best songs from Norwegian black metal IMO. Later in the game, 1997, with really one brilliant album/. Vocals by Pest!

Riff after fucking riff...

^Hmm, not metal. Why did I?

Anyway, this is some awesome metal/rock from Ghost. :)

This band got me into power metal about ten years ago, great stuff, so melodic and heartfelt! :D

Sonata Arctica- When The Wolves Die Young

^That was cool bro :) Really great rock beat and that 80's guitar/bass! Brilliant actually. I'd love to hear a really heavy version of it.

Check this, fucking Khan, come back to the darkness:

Last edited:
Perfect blend of melodic death metal and power metal. Kalmah from Finland. I wish these guys would release a new album...

Great fucking tune :) The riff that starts at about 1.20min is so fucking epic. One of the most beautiful metal riffs I've heard.