NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Great tune, great album, not sure about the clip though.

Old school savagery. Vocals are a bit like Obituary. Its the first DM album I've gotten into this year, it just sounds old school and raw.

Got a pretty unique sound in black metal in a way. Sort of oldish swedish black metal with a bit of rockish stuff and a touch of mid 90's Norwegian. Pretty cool stuff.

^Ah good old Peste Noire. I chatted with him a few times on the Metallum forum, he was trying to convince people that some other band were Nazi's or something. :\ He seemed weird as fuck ;)

hehe meh he aint my cup of absinthe tbh, but the music is good therapy - we all got a wee, raging french lunatic in our soul and political sways give rise to artisitc rage - which is cathartic imo - pretty or, unpretty - it's a good outlet ;)

This is a bit boring musically, but I have a soft spot for MDB from the olden days....so, here's my bias.

Last edited:
Got this a week or so ago, its finally sinking in:

Pagan and atmospheric stuff similar to Moonsorrow at times:

^ this is my kind of depressive shit - I will horde it for next autumn.

Why is there no commentry on my posts...eh? Very disssapoint - imma going to post 80's hair metal as a sign of my butthurt - it will be awful, I promise :(

Last edited:
^Am listening right now.

Woah. That was some seriously insane fucking music, Never heard of Igorr before- thanks for the intro; I promise to comment more in the future! :)

Marduk- Werewolf. Pretty by the numbers Marduk to be frank. Still, looking forward to the new album Viktoria.

Last edited:

Desperate again
Fading away
Like a setting sun
At the end of its days
These voices of decay
Taking me away

When you no longer see
When you no longer feel

The ride is coming to an end
And you're ready to transcend
To escape into the distance again

No more pain
No more days

To escape
To transcend
This ends here in peace

As you reflect
On all the things you have left behind
Making certain peace with your world and walk on

When you no longer see
When you no longer feel
The ride is coming to an end
And you're ready to transcend
To escape into the distance again

^Nice tunes nutty :)

This is some very original sounding death metal- with the most annoying band name ever, Slugdge. No fucking idea how its pronounced but their lyrical themes are essentially slugs. Aspects of black metal but mainly progressive/technical-ish death metal with some sludge apparently. Whatever, its goodness with cool vocals. Worth a listen!

Evidence suggests you will not pass the last great filter

Last edited:
I think I came across the most lo-fi black metal I've ever heard. It's pretty terrible, and I like raw black metal lol...

Two of the few thrash acts who have their act together enough for me to really get into, lol or I just am not into thrash that much to explore the genre any further,

%)