NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

I've always loved that one of the guitarists on the first Possessed album was Larry LaLonde of Primus.

^ Larry's had quite a career: taught by Joe Satriani, helped create the (arguably) first Death Metal album, and then went on to co-found one of the most unique bands in history. Not to mention he can make his guitar scream like a fucking psychotic banshee.

New album from British underground Death/Thrashers Arceye is fuckin' awesome! Miss it and the God's of Metal will not be best pleased...

[video=youtube_share;948HK10llUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=948HK10llUE[/video]

not sure if its true but i read emperor maybe touring again next year. in the nightside eclipse, is my favorite black metal cd ever except for maybe the split they did with enslaved.

I only really like Metal if it's of exceptionally high quality (well...at least good) and has a really sexy singer. That's about it. Rare, too.

One of the sexiest singers that's been on the planet + extra points for the German accent - love how he sings "And you are my frost". Sexy Germans. Always liked them.

Last edited:

I miss the nu metal era. Sevendust for me today :)

Sumo Cyco - a metal band from Ontario founded by former pop singer Skye Sweetnam <3