NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Currently been playing the new album by Mistur. Good pagan shit. Also going through the discography of Taake, brilliant stuff...

And the re-release of Dusk and Her Embrace, the original recording. Good for novelty value, much less quality than the proper release...

Taake \m/

600full-taake.jpg

Black Cobra. Invernal
[video]https://youtu.be/brUqO6EJGd4?list=PLBD746ABFB523781E[/video]

^Above post reads/looks awkwardly but I haven't the heart to remove it.

I've seen that posted somewhere else years ago. lol Takes rock out with your cock out a little bit too literally. Or shall I say Taakes rock out... Nevermind.

I've seen that posted somewhere else years ago. lol Takes rock out with your cock out a little bit too literally. Or shall I say Taakes rock out... Nevermind.

My face thing went ha.

Okay, well the Mistur album has a great opener, reminds me a bit of Borknagar and/or Solefald.

Nice choice with Bathory. That song is ridiculously catchy. In my head now...

i know i have posted this before but they dont really get much better than this

Not usually the "metal" (if it fits in to that category) I jam to but lately I've been listening to Bring me the Horizon. I just like it.

I vividly remember buying this cd based solely off cover, I had never heard of pantera in 96' and just thought with a cover like that it had to rock.

I was so pleasantly shocked and to this day it is my most favorite metal album in my collection, it is the gold standard that I measure all metal albums up to.