NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

The new Dark Funeral album is pretty alright.

I really like High on Fire. I don't listen to huge amounts of metal ( I'm more into old school punk rock and hardcore and various other stuff) but High on Fire is fantastic. I love a lot of speed metal and classic stuff like Black Sabbath, of course.

Going back over my early 2000 albums not long ago and I became addicted to my Chimera album, The Impossibility of Reason, again.j
Aaaand, the soundtrack for Resident Evil:Apocalypse was good. I used to drive around listening to it over and over. 90% of my music collection is rock/metal. How could I live without it?

Fuck, this song kicks ass, great main riff. Savage vocals. One of the better black metal bands, swedish muthafuckers, satan yeah:

Better yet:

Nothing like relentless blast beats forcing death into your worthless ears!! :D

RATM probably not metal enough for real metal heads but it does get me all pumped up. Cant wait to see "prophets of rage" when they come here... its a good year for this type of music.

I am so going to connect with my 15 year old self by flying an upside down american flag and setting it on fire in the parking lot. Dont judge me ;)

I'm curious, what do you think of this? It's got an attempt at lyrics translation too. It's fucking beautiful in it's original language though.