NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Kinda of good bad, mainly the vocals. Melodies are so good though . . . Wistful and lonely, I wanna go to Finland!

Hail Sathanas!

Santana had magical fingers!

Good album. ;)

Scentenced - Frozen - vocals sounded like someone thieved James Hetfield's vocal chords when he was distracted; internet shopping for a penis-pump, for Lars Ulrich and Billy Corgan.

^^^^^

I've been a fan of Igorr for a couple years now.

If you don't know about Whourkr you should check them out cause they have some of the same members and I prefer them actually.

This is off the new Amorphis album that comes out in a few days which I've already pre-ordered.

Amorphis has always been one of my all time favorite metal bands:

(I really need to figure out how to embed but every time I fucking try it won't work! lol):

https://youtu.be/Bz9uAOM4DHo

Must check out. Much obliged for the recommend :|;)

Liking the visuals in that Amorphis video btw.

( Think Willow got you sorted but to embed;
>Click 'Film Reel' Icon from Icon bar atop the window(Second last, from left; LHS of 'Quote Icon')
>Then paste the YT vid link in text box
>Click 'OK' button)

sorted.

Last edited:
^One of their better songs (of about maybe 5 that are not forgettable drively).

This album has had a few spins from me coming into winter and I like this song:

abbath.jpg

I've been digging a bit of Taake lately. I find that I can put his first 4 or 5 albums in a playlist and hit shuffle and just get wave after wave of melodic awesomness. I like the way he uses slightly weird timing and stuff. Its deeper than alot of similar black metal.

Crazy. I can only take ear about 20 mns of this sort of stuff but I fucking enjoy those minutes:

^Roots was one of the first ''extreme'' albums I heard and I remember thinking Roots Bloody Roots was so fucking intense! Then I heard COF and I never looked back, though I do love Arise by Sepultura.

Hey, you cannot not love this tune:

Here it is and it rocks! Vinyl arrived today yay!