NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

"GrimmRobes Live" was recorded live on October 10th, 2008 at The Regent Theatre in Los Angeles, CA from the GrimmRobes 10th anniversary concert

My metal of the moment varies between System of a Down and Megadeth. Those are really the only metal bands that I frequently revisit.

Looking forward to this guys new album. . .

@Swilow

If you're a fan of Sunn I have many bootleg recordings / rare stuff I can message you over via PM if interested?
I got some rare Burzum tracks also & other Norwegian black metal if you like the metal in that style, let me know.

There is but one true, KVLTVRE!! ;)

You probably saw this... a Vice clip; taken from a short doc., meant to be about Norweigan Black Metal, however focused on Gaahl from Gorgoroth.
Gaahl, 'doesn't tolerate people bleeding on his soft furnishings'. Very entertaining.

[video]https://youtu.be/32iX5lbVDto?t=11m27s[/video]

^I love Wardruna. Did you get a chance to check out A Place for Mind and Mirror by dudes from Enslaved and Warduna? Wardruna mixed with black metal and folk I guess. Worth a look.

Anyway, die jesus!

There is but one true, KVLTVRE!! ;)

You probably saw this... a Vice clip; taken from a short doc., meant to be about Norweigan Black Metal, however focused on Gaahl from Gorgoroth.
Gaahl, 'doesn't tolerate people bleeding on his soft furnishings'. Very entertaining.

[video]https://youtu.be/32iX5lbVDto?t=11m27s[/video]

Yeah I seen it, where they go to the house his grandfather built was so funny, those Vice idiots nearly froze to death =D

I spent a lot of time over there (Norway) & got to know a very small few from the original "Black Metal Mafia" due to links I made.
Gaahl has a bad habit of walking round Bergen with his boyfriend who is not much more than a teenage boy with their dog dressed in pink, I am not joking.

​DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN ALL NIIGHT TAAAANIIIGHT!!! Maybe some MISFITS...BLACK FLAG...PANTERA....and mother fucking TOOOL!!! Awesome choice of bands by the way!!!