NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTUKNKwlkw
ORGASMIC
BREAKDOWN

and for the OP if you are interested in recent bands, have you listened to The Faceless?
all their 3 albums are AMAZING and the last one is just a progressive-death-fusion metal bliss like a full blown 40 minutes orgasm :Q_________

Last edited:
^ Zeppelin is definitely not metal. They influenced it sure, but you might as well call all blues/rock bands 'metal' in that case.

Granted, their first two albums were more blues oriented...but there's no way that "Physical Graffitti" isn't metal.

However, there seems to be a lot of debate in different circles about this issue...so, we'll just leave it at this: you think they're not metal, but I do. And since my opinion is far more important, well, there you go.

End of conversation.

You can believe the moon is made of cheese, too. Doesn't make it so.

Do we really need another metal thread
I'm sure you can discuss your current lusty passion with old skewl death metal in our Your METAL of the moment? \m/ thread, right?

The metal I listen to nowadays is mostly BtBam, Protest the Hero, The Human Abstract, Affiance, and Into Eternity. I'll throw some Dimmu Borgir in there from time to time too.

Megadeth - Super Collider new album

Megadeth - Super Collider ( FULL ALBUM ) With Tracklist [video=youtube_share;ntQnegXfwxk]http://youtu.be/ntQnegXfwxk[/video] this is my first listen to the new album by one of the most influenal bands to come out in the last 30 plus years

so what do you lot think of this ? so far bar the title track and burn its shaping up to be not classic as in so far so good so what but its still a class album and there are hints that dave is biting back and ready to show what makes him the icon he is that mouth and temper of his if this keeps up and he doesn't relapse with drinking and drugs could lead to something special

8- The Blackest Crow 28:57 is a must for fans love the bluegrass tint to the track

Last edited:
I'm merging this with the metal thread
I'm sure you can discuss the album there

The massive difference between metal genres warrants the dissolvement of this thread.
As funk metal and black metal are ridiculously different
As fans of Motley Crue and fans of Suffocation wouldn't be talking under the same roof.
Metal is just an umbrella term.
Just like rock or jazz. You can't confine it or group it all under one banner.
Thank you.

I'm merging this with the metal thread
I'm sure you can discuss the album there

cheers bill :) really happy with album compared to the last two which got a couple of full plays and the fucked off totally from my collection

The massive difference between metal genres warrants the dissolvement of this thread.
As funk metal and black metal are ridiculously different

Yet I would imagine that they share many fans in common. For example it would take a really 'special' kind of listener to favor late-nineties Norwegian black metal and NO other kinds of heavy music. Hell, I even resent that the fanbases of hardcore and metal are so divided (the only consistent aesthetic difference is style of vocals, FFS).

ebola

Hell, I even resent that the fanbases of hardcore and metal are so divided (the only consistent aesthetic difference is style of vocals, FFS).

Not in reality. There is alot of variety and just as much unity and brotherhood in the scene, no matter what city you're in. Mine was Los Angeles to be exact.
The only elitist nazis are usually twats who live online as opposed to real life.
I've never met a purist like that in person. Thank God.

I just find the word to be too general and not focused enough.

do you really hate metal that much bill ?

I don't hate much of anything pal
But I guess I just don't associate very well with metal

This being pretty much my one and only favorite metal songs, what would you conclude the state of affairs my metal taste is in these days?