• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Baking soda + MDMA. Does it make it last longer?i

MMMMKAY?!

Ex-Bluelighter
I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I am currently using a mobile device and I can't use the search engine.
Never the less, I know that baking soda can increase the duration of amphetamines. See.ingl as how MDMA/MDA are amphetamines I'm guessing it would be the same..? Or am I wrong.
and also what ways are there, if any to reduce the serotonin depletion/nuerotoxicity?
I love extasy, but my serotonin is extremely important to me and I don't want to use it and be depressed for the next weeks

I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I am currently using a mobile device and I can't use the search engine.
Never the less, I know that baking soda can increase the duration of amphetamines. See.ingl as how MDMA/MDA are amphetamines I'm guessing it would be the same..? Or am I wrong.
and also what ways are there, if any to reduce the serotonin depletion/nuerotoxicity?
I love extasy, but my serotonin is extremely important to me and I don't want to use it and be depressed for the next weeks

Using MDMA WILL release a lot of serotonin. That's how it works. If it didn't then you wouldn't get high. As long as you're sensible and don't do it every weekend you're not gonna be 'depressed for weeks'.

The baking soda thing sounds like bullshit to me.

1 Interactions Found

Significant - Monitor Closely

sodium bicarbonate + dextroamphetamine sodium bicarbonate will increase the level or effect of dextroamphetamine by passive renal tubular reabsorption - basic urine. Significant - Monitor Closely.- http://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker

Its actually pretty known that amphetamine plus an antacid has this effect.....

really? i kinda doubt that tbh.

Did you look it up? At all?

Personally I've always found my rolls to last PLENTY long. I wouldn't go eating Arm and Hammer to try and get higher.

I've heard taking baking soda or tums with amps help it get absorbed more efficiently because it neutralizes stomach acid, leading to faster and stronger onset. If anyone has tried this with MDMA please let me know, very interested in the outcome. Also agree with Folley, a big MDMA dose by it's self already lasts a long time, unless you're getting weak gear it seems like a hassle, still interested though.

Personally I've always found my rolls to last PLENTY long. I wouldn't go eating Arm and Hammer to try and get higher.

Like, I understand that your rolls last long [: and that's badass. But I was just wondering..because regardless of what you guys say/think, antacids do make AMP's last longer..at least in my expeirence and research. I'm just curious if its the same with MDMA...

I'm still skeptical tbh. I'm glad in your mind it works for you though. Why don't you test it yourself and report back?

Tryin to stay off that stuff for a while. Did some mcdonalds and those rlly effed me up\:
Depression wise

As far as i know the only reason people believe that it does / might is because it works for amphetamine..

I highly doubt it will make any difference.

The molecule for amphetamine aint all that different theres every chance it might work if it works for amphetamine.

really? i kinda doubt that tbh.
Using MDMA WILL release a lot of serotonin. That's how it works. If it didn't then you wouldn't get high. As long as you're sensible and don't do it every weekend you're not gonna be 'depressed for weeks'.

The baking soda thing sounds like bullshit to me.
what effect exactly?
I've heard taking baking soda or tums with amps help it get absorbed more efficiently because it neutralizes stomach acid, leading to faster and stronger onset. If anyone has tried this with MDMA please let me know, very interested in the outcome. Also agree with Folley, a big MDMA dose by it's self already lasts a long time, unless you're getting weak gear it seems like a hassle, still interested though.

Yo??, years later BUT ;- Bicarb alkalises the blood, SIGNIFICANTLY boosting depth and duration of Amp's power- TOP trick heard a while back and it works seriously - POTENT results. Tried and tested & PROVEN, MANY times on Amp's but I've just searched myself and landed on this thread - as I've now got myself some boodiful MD crystal and I guess I'll have to... 'see!'
Indeed very similar molecule, so I think there's quite a good chance....?♥️

Urinary alkalizer products such as ural significantly increase effect of amphetamine and methamphetamine. Potency increases but duration including comedown increases.

Never over the years have we tried this with MDMA , imterested to know though!

Yeah this is a pretty well known effect from the alkalizing effect. I?ve used antacids with good results and a lot of friends I have do as well.

Rolls never last long enough for me but I haven?t tried with straight baking soda so I?ll pribably give it a go next time.

I had NO idea about the antacid - amphetamine interaction! Thanks!!