• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movie Prequels or Sequels that you wish would happen

Tech Kinetics

Bluelighter
Predator 3: Aliens VS Predator - I'm still waiting for this movie to come out. The comic series came out more than a decade ago, they've come out with many versions of the video game, and there's been some talk about it.
But I still see no action!!
Darren Aronofsky movies eg. PI 2 & Requiem for a Dream 2 - Amazing films that make you want to think for days. I'm definitely hoping for some sequels
Naked Gun 4 - I don't know why I really added this to the list but I guess it would be interesting to see OJ & Leslie acting like oddballs in a movie again.
Blair Witch Project 3 - Everytime I watch any of the Blair Witch movies, it always leaves me guessing. If they can come out with a 3rd chapter with a brand new storyline but same idea, then I would definitely go see it.
The Shining 2 - Yet another horror movie that I would like to see happen.
Scary Movie 3 - The Wayans brothers always keeps the comedy fresh. I'm hoping that part 3 will do just that!
A Prequel to Pulp Fiction: I would definitely like to know a more in depth presentation of the characters. And some history about their past.
A Prequel to Hellraiser- Ditto, same as above
Born Invincible 2 - Not many people know about the original since it was a kung-fu flick, but from all the incredible action from part 1, I would definitely like to see a sequel!

the actual making of the lost boys 2
but with a time machine to have all the actors back in the 80's again and with the mullets...
or maybbbee the drug ridden bodies and war torn faces of the two cory-s would make it even better....
hrm....
/runs and hides in shame for even suggesting this though

Scary Movie 3 is gonna be made by Kevin Smith. Should be interesting, if nothing else...

Ringu 3 - with same crew as Ringu 1,2
The Thing 2 - only if it's done by Carpenter
Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72 - preferably by Terry Gilliam again, with Depp.
3001, The Final Odyssey - yeah I do think it could be done well if they make it reasonably hallucinatory (skip 2061 or incorporate bits) and flesh the ending so it's more original (leave the ambiguity)
Bad Taste 2 - by Peter Jackson & Co.
Hustler 3 - fast Eddie (Paul Newman) returns once more as the owner of a franchise of pool halls (NO TOM CRUISE)

Well, I think the prequel of the Hellraiser was pretty much covered in 2. Or are you talking about where the Cenobites come from? If you are curious I think the best explanation comes from Great and Secret Show as well as Imajica.

Originally posted by Simon:
I'm pretty sure I read that the Aliens v Predator thing is going to happen :)
^^^
I read it too! 9 years ago!!!!!
You know, I still want to be alive when this movie comes out.
But, then again Terminator 3 is coming out this Summer. And they've been talking about it coming out since 1996.

I wish the final Star Wars prequel would happen without Lucas as the writer/director. He's ruined the last two and will do the same to the final one. (then again, they're his movies to ruin...sigh)

office space 2 (never happen since the first didnt make it until it hit video)
fucking amal (swedish movie director decided not to make a sequel even though its the second largest grossing movie in sweden ever)
groove 2 (say what you will about the first it should be seen by all before their first night out)
blade 3 (need another vampire rave)
oceans eleven 2 (will be made)
monsters inc. 2 (come on it was adorable)

thats all for now :)

I would like to see the prequel AND Sequel of Trainspotting (and the sequel than mainly about Spud).
And I also would love to see Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72 =D .

Last edited:
i don't want to see a fight club2. but if that is what it takes to get pitt and norton back onscreen together i'll take it.

TiberCross said:
i don't want to see a fight club2. but if that is what it takes to get pitt and norton back onscreen together i'll take it.

Don't forget Helena Bonham Carter.

"How's this for not making a scene...... ----->"

Comments:

why would people want sequels to Aronofsky films?
don't you think that would cheapen them slightly?
If "Pi 2" came out on video in the near future, I would be a little pissed off at him personally.

Sequels:
Hellraiser series

^^^^
Why would a sequel cheapen his films slightly???
I mean the guy is brilliant! I think it would be interesting to see what happens later on in the character's lives in the future.
You got to give him credit. He directs with true originality!

I mean with PI 2 it could be the guy's son rediscovering something totally brand new. I'm not going to invent something right here on the spot because it's not my material but there are so many ideas u can come up with for PI-2 or Requim for a Dream 2.

As far as Hellraiser sequels.......FORGET ABOUT IT!!!
After Hellraiser 4, all the hellraiser sequels went direct to video.
Have you seen Hellraiser: INFERNO???
Talk about a total low-budget ripoff!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OLD School Cenobites are still the best!

That's right! I think a prequel to Hellraiser would make more sense than many direct-to-video sequels after
HellRaiser: Bloodline.

Although I haven't see Hellraiser: HellSeeker, and
Hellraiser: Deader (2004), the storyline basically ends up in the gutter making Pinhead a useless charater.

In Hellraiser: Inferno Pinhead ONLY had 10 minutes of screen time, yet his face is on the cover box.

But check it out, for a prequel it would focus on the characters from part 1 and how they formed in relation to their encounters with the Demons from hell.

The Female Cenobite

The Chatterer

Butterball

and

The Engineer

All have missing information about thier past. Not to mention the Homeless man that turns into a Demon/Dragon at the very end and steals the box from the flames.

What the hell was that all about???

The history of Pinhead has already been shown in Part 3 and the history of the Box in part 4.
However, it was unexplained how the box ended up in Asia from Europe. (All to be explained in a prequel)

Makes sense now???

You are also talking to a true horror fan!