• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Eating Raw Hash - The Final Word

Has this confounding question, that has trumped weed scientists so far, finally been solved?

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

The other day, I ate a gram of sticky hash from a dispensary in Toronto and I was so fucking high that I couldn't even speak. Intense body buzz, high as a fucking kite. Very enjoyable... The only downfall is that I couldn't talk because i felt like I sounded like a damn toddler trying to piece a sentence together. Also had a hang over from it that last two days. I took a triscuit cracker with a piece of salami and brie cheese and put the gram of hash in there. Absolutely do recommend doing it, you may only need a half a gram to feel the full effects.

Enjoy

if it is fresh and has higher levels of thca, no. if it is old and/ or decarboxylated, my god yes.

I eat a pea size piece of high grade squidgy black every night 30 mins before my evening meal on a empty stomach.... I alway chew for as long as possible then have a drink of full fat milk .... 90 mins later I'm talking to myself in the mirror twisted.... DO NOT HAVE THIS LATE AT NIGHT COS YOU WILL WAKE UP COMPLETELY SMASHED ... enjoy my friend

T+ 30:00 min - ingested 1 gram of decent quality hash with some yoghurt and a glass of water, some peanuts and a glass of milk. lets see if anything happen.
T+ 60:00 min - I'm feeling a slight buzz, more of a body sensation then anything, I've not smoked any cannabis for over 6 H, this might be placebo but It feels like it is the actual 11-hydroxy-THC

Last edited: