• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intranasal Opana

ChiLights

Bluelighter
A few days ago I took (orally) a 10mg ER and then about an hour later snorted about .5 mg of an IR CRUSHED up into a super fine powder. I had a horrible reaction, I felt like shit, waves of nausea, no euphoria, no warm opiate feel, pain relief yes, nothing pleasant though. I feel as if I may have not done enough, but just enough to experience the downside to a potent opiate. However, it was scary enough to make me want to throw away my 43 remaining opana 5mg IRs.

It's almost a god send, because if I had a blissful experience guess what id be doing right now? Snorting lines of opana.

waves of nausea

How opiate tolerant are you? I've seen you post from time to time and if you've already talked about this, I apologize. Personally, I used to feel that way when I'd snort a bunch of the old ones first thing in the morning. However, it would pass and then after a bit, I'd feel pretty good. That is some strong stuff, so care is definitely required. As I like to say, be careful out there guys.

How opiate tolerant are you? I've seen you post from time to time and if you've already talked about this, I apologize. Personally, I used to feel that way when I'd snort a bunch of the old ones first thing in the morning. However, it would pass and then after a bit, I'd feel pretty good. That is some strong stuff, so care is definitely required. As I like to say, be careful out there guys.

Couldn't tell ya really, only opiate I've ever really taken was tramadol, Percocet and hydrocodone. I could handle 10mg IR perc with NO tolerance and catch a great buzz, the hydrocodone i took up to 20mg and felt super loopy but no nods, just like "weeeeeee!" And took 10mg on the reg, still a nice buzz.

I took 10mg ER and 5 mg IR orally at once and didn't feel a buzz.

Took somewhere around 200-300mcg of fent (I think) for anesthesia and was lucid and remember everything for a procedure, it was fucking AWESOME! I made one mistake at the end and was like "hey can u do that one more time please?" And the nurse laughed.

It was SUPER EARLY and I had only gotten about 4 hours of sleep. (Snorted at 7:30 am took the ER at 6am, slept from 2-6am)