• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

reagent shipping?

SurReality89

Greenlighter
is anyone familiar with shipping reagents for substance identification from within the US? i want to ship quite a bit to a few friends and am willing to pay for proper certification. i know i can ask UPS/FedEx and get an answer, and i have been on both websites going through the hazmat certification documents and it is quite the headache sorting out exactly which certification i need and what the costs will be... it would just be really helpful to talk to someone who has done this before.

I know you are looking for first hand experience but honestly it would be more reliable to go ahead and give one of those mail services a phone call and ask what is required, remember regents are legal in the US! Good luck

The simple and easy way-choose UPS,Fedex,DHL... couriers by OShip web system, with the couriers,there 90% chance that you won't have any custom problem.
Choose AIR Freight To Door, or Ocean Freight To Door which we will also include custom clearance, tax paying for you service.You need to contact oship dot cc for this choice.