• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Worst Actors....

Droop

Bluelighter
Katie Holmes when the camera goes in on her and she tries to act all sweet and cute, i wish Dawson or any of the other fruitd would club her with a cane. And that Tiffany bitch that was in Saved by the Bell and 90210 and now is in the corniest show to come to television, Fastlane. This was just something i thought a lot of people would have say to, so tag along wankers.

that stupid little amanda bines girl... she's in this new movie, and i've had the displeasure of having to watch the preview.
there's one line in the preview that almost makes me cry becuase it's so bad
ick!

michael {ironsides, dudikoff}
khustie - he was talking about valerie, kelly's real name is jenni garth.

kelly caposki from saved by the bell's real name is tiffany amber thiessen....
jenny garth is the blond chick from 90210...

i think the purpose of the girls in charlies angels were for them to shake their asses and be all that

right rght, tiffani amber thiessen's name on 90210 was valerie.
90210 forever!

Just a start.
Timothy Dalton, Paul Hogan, Madonna, David Schwimmer, Billy Crystal (great host, acting... no), nearly every action actor in the last 20 years.

Martin Lawrence (sp?). Who the fuck keeps giving this man acting jobs? The 'wacky black guy fish out of water' stopped being funny years ago.
Wire.

Nicholas Cage
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Aniston
and who can forget the WORST actor ever...
SHAQ! Shazaam was a cinematic crime against humanity and Steel was even worse. Rumor has it he's just scored a supporting role in Terminator 3. Who the fuck keeps giving him acting roles?!?! Stick to basketball!!!

Originally posted by Droop:
Katie Holmes when the camera goes in on her and she tries to act all sweet and cute, i wish Dawson or any of the other fruitd would club her with a cane. And that Tiffany bitch that was in Saved by the Bell and 90210 and now is in the corniest show to come to television, Fastlane. This was just something i thought a lot of people would have say to, so tag along wankers.
I like FASTLANE... two hot guys and a hot fat-faced girl...
The white guy was in a space movie with James Spader and Angela Basset ... he was hot then he's fuckin' HOT now...
I think EVERYONE on DAWSON'S CREEK are bad actors....
But then there's the 9:30 show on NBC Thursdays... the comedy people watch simply because they watched WILL & GRACE @ 9 and are waiting for ER to come on... bad acting all around. (but the main lead is ALSO hot -- so i'm forced to watch)
-physix

Originally posted by Funky4Breakz:
Uma Therman (Sp?) I used to love that movie The Truth About Cats and Dogs but i can hardly stand the role she plays...fucking bimbo, moron. She should have stuck to modeling! :(
Cameron Diaz (sp?) she was really gorgeous when she starred in the Mask with Jim Carrey but then she lost way too much weight...became super trendy and famous...shes annorexic and way too over rated.
^^I think both these women need to take lessons from a real classy film temptress. Gwenith Paltrow (Sp?)

How's Cameron Diaz too skinnny but Gwenyth Paltrow isn't...? Paltrow is so skinny her neck looks like it's caving in...
-physix

Kevin Costner (stop whining already!)
Keanu Reeves (get's panned all the time)
Lyle Lovett (Yes he has actually tried, and failed miserably. See The Opposite of Sex)

All the Baldwins, except Alec (Hunt For Red October was good. In fact I think he made a better Jack Ryan than Harrison Ford)
Jean Claude Van Dame (But he is still cool, just an awful actor. Timecop and Hard Target were excellent action flicks)
Anyone on the WB.
Anything on UPN.
Scott Bakula (Ever watch Enterprise? God thats awful)
Julia Roberts (She's not bad, I just don't like her)
Leo DiCaprio (Don't care what he's won/been nominated for, he sucks)
Kurt Russel (Solider? Ugh. Nothing good since Backdraft)
Steven Segal ("Hey, badguys: run at me so I can kick your ass. Yeah.")
[ 23 December 2002: Message edited by: GentlemanLoser ]

Keanu Reeves...he's always sucked!!! the only movie I think that he learned to act for was (no, not Bill and Teds ;) ) but the Matrix!!

Lawerence Fishbourne STOLE that movie. Keanu was only good in the Matrix because he had very few lines. He just had to pose dramaticly and shoot things.
I think he's found his calling in life.
Ever see his thriller, The Watcher? See it and be disgusted. He is not scary, just retarded.

Sleepy Hollow was also a pile of shit. Actually it is the worse film I have ever seen.

im going to third the keanu reeves, i think i shall add, jean claude van damm, eminem, dennis rodman, arnold scharzanegger(sp is wrong i know), sylvester stallone....

i liked that movie!
I like films like that... and Johnny Depp's acting in it was wonderful!
-physix