• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nitracaine (4-nitro-dimethocaine)

t6apb

Bluelighter
3-(diethylamino)-2,2-dimethylpropyl 4-nitrobenzoate

Nitracaine_Chem_Data2.jpg

apparently similar to dimethocaine, anyone have any info or speculation?

4-nitro-dimethocaine, this is actually a likely precursor for dimethocaine (reduction of the nitro gorup to an amine yields DMC)

my moneys on this being a better local anesthetic than a stimulant.

Its a nice clean stim with no hangover. Burns on inufflation and quite a nasty drip. Medium duration of drip. Lasts about 2.5hrs insufflated. Oral dose over 100mg. Insufflated 30-50mg. Better than (real) DMC in my opinion.

Nothing special but nice enough for a legal (uk).

you tried ethylphenidate?

how does it compare, any recreational value?

sick of them bringing out clean sober headed stims, gashhhh mate

EPH is easy top banana atm IMO

EPH is the closest to coke were getting i reckon, the amount of people ive shown it too.

everyone comes back after a few lines with the same quote "thats what coke should feel like!"

It always surprises me the amount of people who compare Ethyphenidate to Cocaine. I find them nothing alike what so ever. Ethylphenidate feels way to scatty to be a valid comparison to me.

I am interested in this Nitracaine, although I will wait until I read more about it before I personally indulge.

Yeah, to me coke is strongly euphoric and mood-lifting. I don't get mood-lift or indeed much euphoria on EPH, a little euphoria but mostly focus and complete wakefulness. Don't find it scatty though, but I tend to keep doses low.

Seem to be some OK reviews going about on this, I might try some. It's been a while since I tried a new stimulant, and a long time since I had decent coke.

Is this freebasable?

I like vaping shit off foil, as most of you know... I would give it a try.

DMC has the same tax on the cardio system as coke does, so, I effectively do somewhere around 50% less, that is about the same as street level coke right at 40 to 60%?

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=12718038

Could someone tell me what this stuff means (if anything)?

It means you've searched for nitrocaine when the chemical under discussion is nitracaine ;)

And yes, they seem to be different chemicals, if we are to believe the vendor's information. Nitracaine has chemical formula C16H24N2O4 while nitrocaine is C13H19ClN2O4. Nitracaine is apparently 3-(diethylamino)-2,2-dimethylpropyl 4-nitrobenzoate while Nitrocaine is 2-(Diethylamino)ethyl 4-nitrobenzoate. Very similar but not the same.

OK

Spijkers op laag water zoeken maar....

I took a gram and dissolved in 1l of own-brand cola. I am almost 2m tall & 95Kg but even so, I decided that after the alargy test was OK (just done this so if you don't here from me...) I would try 50ml (so 50mg) doses every 20 minutes.

Many years ago in a country where cocaine was legal (so you can guess it was south of the ækvator (I cannot bother to find dictionary) I put a gram of powder (so you can be sure it's strong) into 1l of Pett Cola (Can I say the brand? Please edit if not) and I drank in this way. It took 150ml to work so let us see if it is quite the same and if it is strong.

I know I'm new so what I say is not so important but I read few reports off this and some other sites so here goes...

Het voelde heel graag 'echte Coca Cola', maar ik misschien zeg ik niet zo sterk. Dus moeilijk te herinneren. Misschien de helft. Misschien.

Sorry - mijn Nederlands is zo slecht. Het is de vierde ot vijfde weet ik ... en ik ben zo slecht in hen allen.

OK, so I bought some and gave it a go. On day two of use I can report that it appears to be a functional stim. Similar to mpa in intensity, dose (20 to 40mg insufflated, same orally) and duration (1 hour nasally, 1.5 to 3 hours orally). Non-euphoric, slight mood lift. Big advantages over mpa are that it doesn't affect sleep, doesn't affect appetite, and doesn't appear to be vasoconstrictive (I have a big problem peeing after taking mpa). There is some slight urge to redose but no more than mpa. Too early to report on come downs but it feels pretty benign so far. My preferred ROA for such things is insufflation so I haven't explored oral dosing beyond a couple of doses.

Gets a big meh from me, but I only use stims for a particular reason, and this stuff sounds like it works well for what most people like to do on stims - go out and party. I enjoy downers of all kinds, which at the moment means etizolam, pyrazolam and codeine (cwe) because that's all I can get. But I'm particularly sensitive to the hypnotic effects of these drugs, and I find that a large enough dose to make me feel good equals a large enough dose to send me to sleep throughout the the effects of the drugs, which is a massive waste of drugs and therefore money. Caffeine, in any amount, does nothing to counter this, so I use modest bumps of ethylphenidate to keep me awake.

I bought some nitracaine because it's got a awesome sounding name and comes in cool-looking crystals (I am a shallow, shallow man). The pain on insufflation was worse than eph but not by much - I always snort water before insuflating anything (one of the best pieces of advice I've ever gained from lurking around these forums) so that always helps an awful lot, and obviously I crushed up the crystals into a fine powder. The drip was godawful though, ten times worse than eph, and went on for ages. It wasn't just the horrible taste, it actually hurt my throat. It did the job in terms of keeping me awake to enjoy my codeine high (512mg is my dose - minus what I lose through extraction, although I like to think I've got it down to a fine art so I reckon my yield is high) but the drip put a real downer (as it were) on things. I sipped some beer but it hardly helped at all.

So my next bump was of eph and in direct comparison it was so much more pleasant - a brief sting and an ignorable drip, easily washed away with beer (I only drink very small amounts of beer while on codeine for obvious reasons). I also experienced a little more euphoria from the the eph - not much, but that's not what I use it for as I said. But the fact remains that eph in my experience does have more mood lift to offer than nitracaine.

I can see why people who are doing a serious stim session would go for nitra, as it's reported to be less scatty over long sessions than eph. I'll keep the nitracaine on hand for oral dosing on the rare occasions that I find myself in an all-nighter social setting. But I'm not ever sniffing it again, and I'm sticking to ethylphenidate for my ersatz (and rather tame) speedball experiences. A nice big hit of codeine, a bump of eph every so often and a beer to slowly sip on in front of the TV (current favourites, Rectify, Top of the Lake, Maron, The Ben Show). Bliss. I'm sure nitracaine (it is such a great name) has it's uses but it ain't going to replace ethylphenidate in my couch potato cocktail.

Last edited:
Gets a big meh from me, but I only use stims for a particular reason, and this stuff sounds like it works well for what most people like to do on stims - go out and party. I enjoy downers of all kinds, which at the moment means etizolam, pyrazolam and codeine (cwe) because that's all I can get. But I'm particularly sensitive to the hypnotic effects of these drugs, and I find that a large enough dose to make me feel good equals a large enough dose to send me to sleep throughout the the effects of the drugs, which is a massive waste of drugs and therefore money. Caffeine, in any amount, does nothing to counter this, so I use modest bumps of ethylphenidate to keep me awake.

I bought some nitracaine because it's got a awesome sounding name and comes in cool-looking crystals (I am a shallow, shallow man). The pain on insufflation was worse than eph but not by much - I always snort water before insuflating anything (one of the best pieces of advice I've ever gained from lurking around these forums) so that always helps an awful lot, and obviously I crushed up the crystals into a fine powder. The drip was godawful though, ten times worse than eph, and went on for ages. It wasn't just the horrible taste, it actually hurt my throat. It did the job in terms of keeping me awake to enjoy my codeine high (512mg is my dose - minus what I lose through extraction, although I like to think I've got it down to a fine art so I reckon my yield is high) but the drip put a real downer (as it were) on things. I sipped some beer but it hardly helped at all.

So my next bump was of eph and in direct comparison it was so much more pleasant - a brief sting and an ignorable drip, easily washed away with beer (I only drink very small amounts of beer while on codeine for obvious reasons). I also experienced a little more euphoria from the the eph - not much, but that's not what I use it for as I said. But the fact remains that eph in my experience does have more mood lift to offer than nitracaine.

I can see why people who are doing a serious stim session would go for nitra, as it's reported to be less scatty over long sessions than eph. I'll keep the nitracaine on hand for oral dosing on the rare occasions that I find myself in an all-nighter social setting. But I'm not ever sniffing it again, and I'm sticking to ethylphenidate for my ersatz (and rather tame) speedball experiences. A nice big hit of codeine, a bump of eph every so often and a beer to slowly sip on in front of the TV (current favourites, Rectify, Top of the Lake, Maron, The Ben Show). Bliss. I'm sure nitracaine (it is such a great name) has it's uses but it ain't going to replace ethylphenidate in my couch potato cocktail.

Sod all that codeine, source some AH-7921! It is much better and it's floating about as an RC, therefor no buzzing taste when downing the CWE! Plus, no chance of falling asleep on it alone (saying that, codeine does not make me sleep either). Ethylphenidate being called better than Nitracaine is baaaad, hah. The former is a horrid stim...

Sod all that codeine, source some AH-7921! It is much better and it's floating about as an RC, therefor no buzzing taste when downing the CWE! Plus, no chance of falling asleep on it alone (saying that, codeine does not make me sleep either). Ethylphenidate being called better than Nitracaine is baaaad, hah. The former is a horrid stim...

Eph is much better on the nose than than nitracaine, and if you're seriously telling me that AH-7921 is more easily obtained and/or more satisfying than codeine (via piss-easy cold water extraction from cheap OTC products) then you are seriously deluded.

Last edited:
Ethylphenidate seems to be pretty fucking terrible on many people's noses, so this isn't saying much for nitracaine (which I've not tried yet) ;)

In the UK at least it's quite straightforward to obtain AH7921, easier, for me anyway, to obtain than pure codeine, and it's a solidly effective opioid at the right dose.

I find the codeine CWE process so quick and easy that I've never been tempted to try and obtain any RC opoid that isn't thought to be significantly better than codeine. adrandell116's main objection to extracted codeine solution seems be its 'buzzing taste'. I've never found the taste to be much of a problem. I've actually grown to quite like it.

Last edited: