• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nitracaine (4-nitro-dimethocaine)

I find the codeine CWE process so quick and easy that I've never been tempted to try and obtain any RC opoid that isn't thought to be significantly better than codeine. adrandell116's main objection to extracted codeine solution seems be its 'buzzing taste'. I've never found the taste to be much of a problem. I've actually grown to quite like it.

My main objection to codeine is the lack of enjoyment, I just get a huge histamine release followed by perhaps an hour of relaxation. No matter how high the dose. AH-7921 I get a solid 10 hours of fuzzy happiness. Also statistically it is significantly better than codeine. 100mg codeine = 10mg morphine. Where as 12.5 mg AH7921 = 10mg morphine. How is that not significantly better?

Well I enjoy codeine very much indeed. I'm lucky in that I get no significant histamine release symptoms, sometimes a slight itch but most often no itch at all - and that's without diphenhydramine or similar. And I get at least three hours of mild, relaxed euphoria. I don't need to be high for ten hours, I dose around three or four hours before I want to go to sleep and just chill and watch TV. It serves me very well for that purpose, thank you very much. Ten solid hours of being fucked on opiates doesn't really fit in with my lifestyle frankly, I've got shit to do. I'm not hugely interested in statistics either. I don't know why you've highjacked this thread on nitracaine to argue with me that your opioid is better than my opioid. I suggest you get back on topic mate.

My original point, lest we forget, is that that nitracaine, from what others have said, may well be better for long sessions than eph, but in terms of just doing one, or at most two, bumps in an evening eph wins for me because it's easier on the nose (although you're right, knock, it's not great in that regard, just much better than nitracaine, particularly in terms of the drip which I found utterly disgustiing) and gives me more euphoria from that initial rail, while doing its job in keeping me awake for a bit longer than I could otherwise manage.

adrandell116, your mileage obviously varies, in terms of your preference for both uppers and downers. What a wonderful world we live in that we all have different experiences and opinions. Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Dragging the thread back to nitracaine for a while... I would put it along side of mpa as a functional stim, but it is more practical as it doesn't suppress appetite or cause insomnia and at the doses I took I didn't get wired or jittery at all. I didn't find it particularly harsh on the nose (but I've been known to insufflate 4-fa on occasions). I had three days of use and got through around 250mg each day in 20 to 40mg bumps. Took a day off today didn't miss it or feel tired or down. I took it as a work aid so I don't know how it would go socially, I'd imagine it would work well with a few drinks though. It might work as a combo with mdai or methylone, any thoughts on potential risks here?

so no euphoria or mood lift worth talking about?

i like my stims but they need some euphoric backing

Well I enjoy codeine very much indeed. I'm lucky in that I get no significant histamine release symptoms, sometimes a slight itch but most often no itch at all - and that's without diphenhydramine or similar. And I get at least three hours of mild, relaxed euphoria. I don't need to be high for ten hours, I dose around three or four hours before I want to go to sleep and just chill and watch TV. It serves me very well for that purpose, thank you very much. Ten solid hours of being fucked on opiates doesn't really fit in with my lifestyle frankly, I've got shit to do. I'm not hugely interested in statistics either. I don't know why you've highjacked this thread on nitracaine to argue with me that your opioid is better than my opioid. I suggest you get back on topic mate.

My original point, lest we forget, is that that nitracaine, from what others have said, may well be better for long sessions than eph, but in terms of just doing one, or at most two, bumps in an evening eph wins for me because it's easier on the nose (although you're right, knock, it's not great in that regard, just much better than nitracaine, particularly in terms of the drip which I found utterly disgustiing) and gives me more euphoria from that initial rail, while doing its job in keeping me awake for a bit longer than I could otherwise manage.

adrandell116, your mileage obviously varies, in terms of your preference for both uppers and downers. What a wonderful world we live in that we all have different experiences and opinions. Enjoy it.

Well, it did start as a bit of friendly advice to stop you drinking APAP on a regular occasion. Regardless how well you do a CWE, APAP on a regular basis even in small amounts is not good for your liver! But you appear to not like hearing peoples opinions/advice if it varies from your own.

So I have a gram of Nitracaine now, I am going to try and wait until next weekend to try it though as I have work in the morning. We shall see if I can manage this or not though... One thing I have noticed, which is odd for any new chemical. Is that there is not a Wikipedia entry for it! This is normally done weeks before it actually goes on sale. (Have I missed it when looking for it?).

Last edited:
so no euphoria or mood lift worth talking about?

i like my stims but they need some euphoric backing

No, and I've actually got quite bored with it now. For simple focus at work I prefer modafinil.

Have u tried it yet? I might have some later, I'm not sniffing it though. Probably gonna have 50mg orally.

Well, tried 40mg and barely feels active. Next time I could try 60mg+ and work my way up.

Tried 85mg orally a few hours later and nothing but very mild stimulation which lasted about 40 minutes.

Last edited:
Tried 2 bombs of 30mg about 2 hours apart last night while out in the bars. Drinking too which I don't normally do. Definitely gives you a kick. Had about 30mg of 5apb later on. Made it more fun. On its own would be a very decent stimulant but that's about it.

Tried 2 bombs of 30mg about 2 hours apart last night while out in the bars. Drinking too which I don't normally do. Definitely gives you a kick. Had about 30mg of 5apb later on. Made it more fun. On its own would be a very decent stimulant but that's about it.

Strange, I felt little to nothing.

Well, it did start as a bit of friendly advice to stop you drinking APAP on a regular occasion.

No it didn't, you didn't mention that at all in your original reply to me. Plus you began with the phrase "sod all that codeine." How is that in the least bit friendly?

I say I like eph better that nitracaine to keep me awake during a codeine high. You say I shouldn't use codeine but your rc opioid instead to avoid the 'buzzing taste' of codeine solution (can a taste buzz?).

I say I don't mind the taste and you say it's not about that, it's about the fact that codeine isn't enjoyable. I say I enjoy it very much, and you say it's not about the taste or the enjoyment but the danger of liver damage from APAP, and claim that was your point all along.

What a spectacular display of debate via goalpost-shifting. I am in awe.

Last edited:
I didn't get any effects from doses below 100mg. Please could someone give me a brief description of the effects when dosing orally above 100mg ?

** Had 120mg orally and still nothing, except some mild body tingles, this is crap. Don't waste your money on it.

Last edited:
I am surprised nobody else has said this.

But AROMATIC NITRO COMPOUNDS ARE BAD NEWS!

I actually quite liked dimethocaine, I'm not much of a stimulant person at all, for me, they occasionally, very occasionally, have a practical use, and can be enjoyable along with that, but otherwise, I'll pass usually. DMC was pretty decent in my experience of it, but then I found out about the aromatic amine moiety there (these are also generally prone to being obnoxious, toxicologically speaking) and never touched the stuff again.

This stuff is useless, worked my way through 375mg insuffalation and oral and barely more stimulated than after a couple of espressos. Just bombed last 125mg, but not expecting anything.

Like synthacaine, same shit. took 50mg nasally and felt a lot... a lot of pain - this burns like hell and this was the only effect. not to mention the fact that ... next day my tissue was pretty red. omg, this is my first post ever and it sounds like a rap-song. I'm sorry but to my excuse: i'm not very often write in english. Greetings from Germany

This stuff is nasty nasallyy and dnt seem to get u as high as orally. My experience 100mg orally was more efficient than 80 nasally.

Save ur nose swallow it!=D

This stuff is nasty nasallyy and dnt seem to get u as high as orally. My experience 100mg orally was more efficient than 80 nasally.

Save ur nose swallow it!

It's shit. I don't think it was even active.

Plugged it seems pretty nice!

Short lasting and needs about 80-100mg I reckon. I'm wary of it in the same way I'm wary of cocaine, though, i.e. heart problems, which seem less and less sensible a risk the older I get.