• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nitracaine (4-nitro-dimethocaine)

Does it have the "clear sunshine" effect like Dimethocaine? I really like how DMC can give you an instant happy state without the side-effects of other stimulants.

I just read this thread as have seen nitracaine advertised in a couple of places and thought i would check out what peoples experiences with it were...My preferred ROA is insufflation, and after reading this I think I will give it a miss, as I have been completely put off sniffing it!

Also, just have to say, cant understand the bitchyness regarding the codiene / RC Opioid thing! He was just suggesting that if you liked codiene that this RC opioid might be something you would enjoy!! But anyway, thanks to everyone who posted on here, as you helped me come to a decision, exactly what I wanted from reading this!

Hi, first time poster long time user of Bluelight here. Just thought I'd post a quick report on SWIM's experience of nitrocaine as there doesn't seem to be much info around. SWIM is not a scientist or an intellectual so apologies for potential crudeness of my report:

SWIM bought 500mg and insufflated approx 30-50mg a time. First impression of SWIM was it doesn't burn the nose as much as they heard. It's by no means pleasant but nowhere near as bad as some other substances SWIM has insufflated. The drip is mildly nasty but doesn't linger too much. SWIM found snorting water before and after helps in the long term.

The effects SWIM noticed are largely as anticipated. A pretty good functional stim, perfect for work or staying up long. SWIM felt chatty and quite relaxed with little to no detectable discomfort in the chest or heart. Feels clean. Also, no hangover or comedown was experienced and sleep was easy (albeit aided by a small dose of pyrazolam). SWIM however reported no particular euphoria but felt upbeat, content and happy so would certainly describe it as mood-lifting just not really describable as euphoric.

Reccomended for those who want a nice clean functional stim with no comedown. Nothing amazing here but if you take for said reasons it pretty much hits the nail on the head.

EDIT: after a few redoses it becomes monotonous and boring. Only good side is no lack of appetite. Boring functional stim after the initial mild mood lift in SWIM's opinion

This stinks, its like snorting camphor crystals or something. will try a oral dose.

But I expect like other people have said it will be gash.

Not really any good.

Shot about 150mg of it, slight taste in moiuth, slight heartrate increase. nothing else. oh, a slight raise in body temp.

MPA is better, Ethylphenidate is better again, MDPV just sightly better again, and meth takes the holy grail IMHO.

I got a 250mg sample in crystal that i ground into a very fine powder, it has a bit of a funny smell to it

i had around 40mg nasal and not much felt. the burn wasnt as bad as EPH but lasted alot longer and left a minty hint behind, the drip was also rather nasty not much if anything was felt from this.another day another test this time i did just over 100mg bombed followed by another an hour later. nothing much was felt untill around 2 hours after inital dose and that was very minimal stimulation nothing a few strong caffine drinks couldnt mach . imo i would say that this is even worse than mpa and mpa wasnt that much of a great chem either.

just to reiterate previous posters dont waste your money on this one i was lucky i got it for free after an order of mine was messed up otherwise id be very disapointed wasting money on this

Yeah, to me coke is strongly euphoric and mood-lifting. I don't get mood-lift or indeed much euphoria on EPH, a little euphoria but mostly focus and complete wakefulness. Don't find it scatty though, but I tend to keep doses low.

Seem to be some OK reviews going about on this, I might try some. It's been a while since I tried a new stimulant, and a long time since I had decent coke.

I find Ethylphenidate MULTIPLE times more euphoric than cocaine, and so has everyone i've ever given it to. Especially those who IV it.

They both cause a scattered mental process for me, but cocaine causes more anxiety for sure. Plus it's expensive, and the money goes back to the Dbags in south america who treat thier workers like meat slaves.

As far as Dimethocaine goes. On it's own it sucks, simply sucks. It's like a REALLY numbing benzocaine with a little bit of norepinephrine and a teeny bit of dopamine.
But I will say, combining Dimethocaine with other short-duration stimulants like 4-mec, and 4mePPP altered how these drugs felt and made them a lil more "coke-like" not just from the numbing, but some sort of synergy is there for sure.

I honestly think DMC was to be sold as a cutting agent as it keeps the blow really numby, and due to the synergy perhaps when using it to cut it doesnt totally kill the potency.

This nitrocaine though??? Sounds iffy

I have allegedly had nitracaine very recently off two different sources (one much more trusted than other) and I suppose unsurprisingly they are two vastly different products. One lot was easy on the old nosal with a high expected anesthetic effect but made for a fairly pleasant afternoon with a couple of glasses of wine doing some work at home (speech was apparently according to other half just like I was on the shit street Colombian) but the effect was nothing to write home about-just nice for someone like me with a railing fixation to do 8(

The lot I got today is something else entirely-have dabbed the teeniest amount possible and it tastes VILE and leaves a numb and slightly odd licorice taste in the mouth, I have felt quite jittery and scattery on such a teeny amount in last hour (but have been quite tired today anyway( TOTALLY different chems!) and I am going to await my new scales arrival before even attempting to do any more. Will proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Just to bring this thread back to life, I have recently been experimenting with nitrocaine. Good quality, but crystal so needed to be crushed seriously properly otherwise it hurt like hell. Dosages around 40 - 100mg insufflated. Causing some jiterriness and anxiety so definitely best accompanied by low dose benzo or theeno or/and a little alcohol. Combined with actual cocaine seemed to enhance the experience (did this once).

Very effective functional stimulant, have done high quality work very fast (quality of work has been checked by others) on this stuff. Doesn't last very long, maybe 1-2 hours max. Not much of a come down, nothing like ethlyphenidate.

Just taken about 150mg spaced across 2 hours, and have added 45mg methylone to enhance the last one. Will let you know.

Overall, usual, perhaps not fun unless augmented by other substances, but not a total waste of space.

8o

Cocaine is very popular with many of my friends and I was able to persuade a few to try Dimethocaine. They loved it (as I do). I add this cos I've read that people either love or loathe DMC. I wanted to try Nitracaine as I'd read it was related to DMC, and dimethocaine seems to be getting harder and harder to source.

That Nitracaine is not nice to noses didn't really bother me as I've already got issues with one nostril courtesy of a humongous amount of DMC. My housemate tried a small line or two with me and we were, to be honest, singularly unimpressed. The roll-back into the throat is disgusting and can creep up on you when you least expect. My mate went out after an hour or so, and rang me up to let me know that he'd 'just experienced roll-back' and that it made him vomit. There was none of the good feeling I used to get with DMC. Very little stimulation.

I really wanted to like this one, as well. Still managed to get all the way through the g over the course of the weekend tho. Not because it was causing me to redose, more that I'm just really bad when I've got stuff I can snort 8o

I didn't like NC when it arrived. The taste test was fine, I tested its solubility in a range of solvents - highly soluable in water, only very slightly soluable in alcohol and insoluable in acetone.

IV is my preferred ROA. I started with small amounts of NC --> 5mg up to 20mg, mostly I was testing for subtle effects and adverse reactions. I would never IV an unknown substance without at least giving it an acetone bath first.

This morning I injected a 3mL solution of 50mg NC and 5mg d-amp, sterile water as the solvent and the mixture was filtered through 0.45 micron wheel prior to injection.

Nice rush. It's now one hour post-administration and I'm feeling pretty good. This is no 'pure methamphetamine HCl intravenous high' by any comparison, but I so far have noticed similarities between NC and MPA of which I'm a big fan. The 'hot rush' is virtually indistiguiable between the two, but the MPA planeau is more adrenaline pumped, "I wanna do shit let's go partty motherfuckers" or "Yep I just spent 9 straight hours playing SC4, but hey my cities are doing really well .. mostly .. I have one area when Isend all my shit to be incinerated because I'm a green freak, but you get the point.

With NC I feel this is more of a mellow, "Hey man, how's your night going man? You wanna just like, sit here all night drink scotch? Or we hit a strip club, either is fine".

I'm feeling almost like I want to sleep, that's part of why I mix in a little amphetamines into the barrel because I've noticed with NC once the rush has worn off and it's patuea .... I just feel so relaxed and cool about everything that I could sleep. Which I can on substances like MPA and now NC. For the record, i HATE ice (4-MAR) one of it not the dirtiest crank ever synthesised. Yuck. Very different if you ever have already or haven't But this NC is short-acting and I'm feeling tired. I need to go offline and rest anyway, I am exhausted and it's becmoing more and more difficult to type this post.

End report.

This morning my lab received an order of etizolam, ethylphenidate pellets, 1g nitracain, half gram MPA.

Started with 100mg iv of nc. Felt very little, raised heart rate maybe. Then went with 200mg nc with 100mg MPA.
The result was quite profound. A lot of white noise in my ears, very raised h/r and depend breathing. But, the euphoria I always get from MPA was overshadowed by the uncomfortable feeling from the nc.
I tried another nc shot at 250mg nc (just to be sure if I liked it or not) felt a bit confused and disappointed with the whole thing, having had high hopes for nitracain.
I decided to finish off the MPA which consisted of 2x 200mg.
(nothing out of the ordinary there, I often IV between 300-600mg MPA.) I really enjoyed these shots, a really nice contrast to the edgy feeling of nc.
Once the main rush of MPA had worn off I finished off the nc in two shots which felt better than the first ones.

So, in conclusion ; I won't bother paying real money for this stuff again.

Have now taken 15 mg etizolam to try to get some sleep. Have to be back at work in 11 hours.

does the free base rock up like crack ? i know dimocaine was used to make some rocks by one uk vendor think they use synthacaine now so fuck knows what that is though thought most was mpa mixed with other stuff

IV'd 100mg of this stuff with 5mg d-amp in 3ml sterile solution. Intense. Like instant K-hole then faded away within a couple of minutes...

NOTE: that prior to this I had also taken..

-1:00 --> 10mg diazepam (oral)
-1:30 --> 25mg NC + 2.5mg d-amp (IV)
-2:30 --> 25mg NC + 2.5mg d-amp (IV)
-3:00 --> 20mg diazepam (oral) + 35mg NC (IV) + 10mg d-amp (IV)

NC bores me. IV is dangerous. d-amp (oral) is much safer than shooting and a far, far better option than buying street meth.

These chems are called research chemicals for a reason. Be safe everyone. Think before acting.

Goodnight.

Big advantages over mpa are that it doesn't affect sleep, doesn't affect appetite, and doesn't appear to be vasoconstrictive
Pardon my French but the latter is one phucklin' huge advantage over MPA whose vise threw me off it forever. That and the lack of euphoria but that's another matter.